• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake Up Bill. Time to Hire Some help

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again we really do not know what BB is or is not doing. The aforementioned 4 candidates are media projections not known candidates. We are still very early in all of this and none of us need assume what the media is telling is gospel, in fact I would tend to ignore most of that.
Reb, this is your opinion.

The four OC candidates I put up there are actual candidates. Caley and McCardell have already interviewed and Klemm will interview either today or tomorrow. O'Brien has not set up or even verified that he's been contacted, and two media people have said that their sources have told them that OB is definitely on BB's list. The two media people are Tom Giles and Mike Giardi. Giardi covers Boston but is not attached to any local network or Paper.

I agree that we never know what Bill is doing or will do, but 2023 is not typical of the past twenty years.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reb, this is your opinion.

The four OC candidates I put up there are actual candidates. Caley and McCardell have already interviewed and Klemm will interview either today or tomorrow. O'Brien has not set up or even verified that he's been contacted, and two media people have said that their sources have told them that OB is definitely on BB's list. The two media people are Tom Giles and Mike Giardi. Giardi covers Boston but is not attached to any local network or Paper.

I agree that we never know what Bill is doing or will do, but 2023 is not typical of the past twenty years.
Okay my apologies I had zero confirmation that anyone as of yet had actually interviewed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona Associate HC and WR Coach Shawn Jefferson will interview for the Patriots OC position tomorrow.

per @JosinaAnderson on Twitter

7 minutes ago

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If these are the true and only options. is it a case of BB not wanting to step out of his comfort zone?

BB this isn't 2000. You need to adapt to the changes going on within the NFL.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are four candidates as of yesterday:

1. O'Brien
2. Caley
3. McCardell
4. Adrian Klemm

Yep, BB's first ever Patriots' draft pick, Adrian Klemm will interview. He had a one year stinit with the Steelers as their OL Coach, something happened and he quit. He went to the Un. of Hawaii and then to Oregon, where he is now the Ass't HC, Run Game Coordinator and O Line Coach.

Kraft told Bill to interview immediately, and BB is pushing the envelope. Every one of these guys has played for or served under BB previously.

Another thought. BB has never allowed a coach who was a player to call plays in games.

Is BB doing this to see how far he can push Kraft into a corner?

Why would he do that? What sense does that make? We all saw what a shit show the offense was without an OC. You think Bill somehow enjoyed that and wants more of it?

I'll never understand where you're coming from with these comments you make about Bill purposely sabotaging the team and hence his legacy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he do that? What sense does that make? We all saw what a shit show the offense was without an OC. You think Bill somehow enjoyed that and wants more of it?

I'll never understand where you're coming from with these comments you make about Bill purposely sabotaging the team and hence his legacy.
I agree, BB was very likely frustrated and knew " A change gonna come". I honestly do not feel he and Kraft are combative.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everything is a conspiracy!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, BB was very likely frustrated and knew " A change gonna come". I honestly do not feel he and Kraft are combative.
I agree as well, I figure BB was very likely frustrated and knew he wanted " A change as much as anybody".

BB is not in it to lose.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's play a game and say these are the only candidates. Who do you want?

I'd say OB first followed by Klemm. Maybe Klemm can fix the Oline?

Thoughts

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's play a game and say these are the only candidates. Who do you want?

I'd say OB first followed by Klemm. Maybe Klemm can fix the Oline?

Thoughts
Honestly. I do not know enough about most of these guys. Mu hopes are for O'Brien and a solid O Line coach. BB needn't be loyal to Jusge or Patricia in fact I am a bit taken back they have not been released yet

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I do not know enough about most of these guys. Mu hopes are for O'Brien and a solid O Line coach. BB needn't be loyal to Jusge or Patricia in fact I am a bit taken back they have not been released yet
Well Judge can go back to STs. I'd be ok with that. Put Matt upstairs as some kind of consultant. Have him use his brain doing research. Study teams weaknesses and habbits. Work on the draft and FAs as well as UDFA and those bagging groceries in Canada.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Judge can go back to STs. I'd be ok with that. Put Matt upstairs as some kind of consultant. Have him use his brain doing research. Study teams weaknesses and habbits. Work on the draft and FAs as well as UDFA and those bagging groceries in Canada.
Other than the Buff breakdown I did not feel STs were all that bad. Not sure we require a change there

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss of Slater could be significant. I’d rather have Judge back but ya ST’s wasn’t bad this year other than the punter and the Buff game.
Agreed.

Read something this morning the Pats are looking at a punter from CFL and an Aussie. Seems to be some divide between Jake Bailey