• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake Up Bill. Time to Hire Some help

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 9 other sections below RGIII.
My point was and is WHO Care what RGIII thinks. He proved noting, sounds like an idiot on TV. I was referring to one specific person whom in my opinion does not belong anywhere near a mic or pc

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was and is WHO Care what RGIII thinks. He proved noting, sounds like an idiot on TV. I was referring to one specific person whom in my opinion does not belong anywhere near a mic or pc
My point was that there was more to the article than RGIII. I'm no fan of his either, but I enjoyed the entire article. And who knows, RGIII might have a little Nostradamus in him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was that there was more to the article than RGIII. I'm no fan of his either, but I enjoyed the entire article. And who knows, RGIII might have a little Nostradamus in him.
Sure and Bernie Sanders might have some extreme conservatism in him

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, but yesterday was not anything affirmative about the way BB has decided to operate the team.

Patricia didn't make a total mess of calling plays but Judge was bad. The Belichick brothers need some help working with the DBs. Without a super CB to take on the main WRs, they looked lost on two thirds of those Dolphin pass plays.

If there are no changes in this coaching staff, the results of games will not change.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, but yesterday was not anything affirmative about the way BB has decided to operate the team.

Patricia didn't make a total mess of calling plays but Judge was bad. The Belichick brothers need some help working with the DBs. Without a super CB to take on the main WRs, they looked lost on two thirds of those Dolphin pass plays.

If there are no changes in this coaching staff, the results of games will not change.
I told y'all that we'd miss JC.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ken Niumatalolo is now available. He was fired as head coach of the Navy Midshipmen and BB is a Navy guy!
He was previously an excellent OC and play caller.
Give him a call, Bill!!!!!

Navy[edit]​

When Johnson left Hawaii to become the offensive coordinator at the Naval Academy in 1995, Niumatalolo went with him as the running backs coach. The following season, Niumatalolo was elevated to offensive coordinator after Johnson left to take the head coaching job at Georgia Southern. While the offensive coordinator at Navy, Niumatalolo tutored quarterback Chris McCoy, who set a Division I-A record in 1997 for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback with 20,[7] a record that was broken in 2007 by Florida's Tim Tebow. On December 12, 2009, at the annual Army-Navy football game, Navy quarterback Ricky Dobbs reclaimed the record with 24 touchdowns in the 2009 season.

UNLV[edit]​

In 1999, Niumatalolo left Annapolis to become an assistant at UNLV. While there, he called the plays and also worked with the kickoff return unit.[7]

Back in Annapolis[edit]​

Assistant coach[edit]​

Niumatalolo returned to Navy in 2002 when he was hired by Johnson, who had just taken over the head coaching job at Annapolis, as the offensive line coach.[7] Niumatalolo's work helped Navy establish a rushing attack that led NCAA Division I-A/FBS in yards per game in four of his first five seasons back at Navy, including an unprecedented three consecutive seasons leading the nation in that category (2004 through 2006). In 2008, Navy averaged 292.4 yards per game on the ground, leading the nation for the fourth straight year in the category.[8]

This rushing game helped Navy football reach a level of success it had not seen in decades. Navy went 45–29 under Johnson[8] and appeared in a bowl game every year from 2003 through Johnson's last season in Annapolis in 2007. The Mids also won the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy, the annual football trophy contested by Navy, Army and Air Force, from 2003 through 2007.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some 8nteresting updates.

Jerros Mayo has pretty much stated publicly that he will not be back to the Patriots in 2023. He already has an interview for the Broncos HC position and two teams have asked the Pats for permission to talk to him about DC positions. Best of Luck JM.

Bill OBrien was asked about the Patriots OC position yesterday and said that he has not talked to BB or anyone with the Patriots since April. It's rumored that three teams will talk with him about HC positions. Rumors are CHI, CAR, TEN may be in the mix.

Bert Breer of SI says that his sources are telling him that Robert Kraft and BB will have a serious sit down as soon as the season ends. Breer says that this will be very mucg like the Jerry Jones/Bill parcells sit down when Parcells alked away from the Cowboys when Jone told him what he wanted and expected from BP. BP told him that he was given control and if Jerry was going to interfere, he was done. They shook hands and Parcells left Dallas.

Ted Johnson, who seems to be getting a ton of TV time mirrored what Breer has said, Johnson has always has a close relationship with Kraft and he never will intimate that Kraft has said anything. But he threw a curva ball when he said, "It's my understanding that Robert Kraft is extremely unhappy and embarrassed with the team's performance this season." Where did he get that ""understanding""?

Tom Curran of NBC Sports Boston said that there was an unusually upbeat feeling among the players after Wednesday's practice and he said that he spoke to a large number of them who all said that they couldn't wait for practice on Thursday. Curran would even begin to say what he's thinking or what was implied.

Say or think what you will. Something is going on in Foxboro.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some 8nteresting updates.

Jerros Mayo has pretty much stated publicly that he will not be back to the Patriots in 2023. He already has an interview for the Broncos HC position and two teams have asked the Pats for permission to talk to him about DC positions. Best of Luck JM.

Bill OBrien was asked about the Patriots OC position yesterday and said that he has not talked to BB or anyone with the Patriots since April. It's rumored that three teams will talk with him about HC positions. Rumors are CHI, CAR, TEN may be in the mix.

Bert Breer of SI says that his sources are telling him that Robert Kraft and BB will have a serious sit down as soon as the season ends. Breer says that this will be very mucg like the Jerry Jones/Bill parcells sit down when Parcells alked away from the Cowboys when Jone told him what he wanted and expected from BP. BP told him that he was given control and if Jerry was going to interfere, he was done. They shook hands and Parcells left Dallas.

Ted Johnson, who seems to be getting a ton of TV time mirrored what Breer has said, Johnson has always has a close relationship with Kraft and he never will intimate that Kraft has said anything. But he threw a curva ball when he said, "It's my understanding that Robert Kraft is extremely unhappy and embarrassed with the team's performance this season." Where did he get that ""understanding""?

Tom Curran of NBC Sports Boston said that there was an unusually upbeat feeling among the players after Wednesday's practice and he said that he spoke to a large number of them who all said that they couldn't wait for practice on Thursday. Curran would even begin to say what he's thinking or what was implied.

Say or think what you will. Something is going on in Foxboro.
Not saying any of this is right, wrong, knowledge or conjecture...but why would anyone want Bill O'Brien over Mike Vrabel???

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying any of this is right, wrong, knowledge or conjecture...but why would anyone want Bill O'Brien over Mike Vrabel???
Vrbel may appear good in the eyes of some, but the owners haven't won much with him at the helm. This year has been a disaster. Breer made a good point. He basically said that nthere are a shit ton of defensive coordinators looking for HC jobs and owners are looking for guys that can help their multi-billion dollar quarterbacks be the best that they can be.

Perfect example might be right in Foxboro. Mac Jones lost Josh and Joe Judge took over as QB coach , The team has no OC and Mac took two steps backwards.

You own a five billion dollar NFL franchise in one of the fastest growing areas in the U.S.. The people moving in are not from New England and have little knowledge of Mike Vrabel's past. Like kids and electronic games. They want reults and rewards immediately.