• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

W/O Suh what attracts FAs to the Lions now?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the Fins overpay. The only move Suh has left is to stomp on guys. That ain't gonna win a championship.
All you true blue Lions fans should be relieved. Now maybe your team can play with some respect for itself (& others)

Russell Wilson........Hahaha......That's all that needs to be said to any Packer fan......

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they draft well they'll have 6 years to win with Suh.

And they have such a great track record of that :pound:

W/ Suh what attracts FAs to the Dolphins now?

Fixed it for you. They are now cap constrained and have almost no talent on either side of the ball sans Suh. Good luck winning with that combination of a roster.

Maybe they can sign that horse from the Disney movie from many years ago who can kick 80 yard FG's and pay him with grass from the south endzone? At least they might score a few points that way and pray that super-Suh all by himself can pitch a shutout every week.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they have such a great track record of that :pound:

W/ Suh what attracts FAs to the Dolphins now?

Fixed it for you. They are now cap constrained and have almost no talent on either side of the ball sans Suh. Good luck winning with that combination of a roster.

Maybe they can sign that horse from the Disney movie from many years ago who can kick 80 yard FG's and pay him with grass from the south endzone? At least they might score a few points that way and pray that super-Suh all by himself can pitch a shutout every week.

I'd say the Dolphins must win a Superbowl in the next 3 years to make the signing worthwhile. They have an average QB, below-average OL, below average WR corps, and below average RB corps. The defense will be very good the next 2 years, though, and if they release Wallace to get some cap space they can have an OK WR corps. Fixing the OL with their current team and cap will be difficult unless they get lucky in the draft.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as I read "Calvin is past his prime" Couldn't read anymore and had to go to the next comment.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as I read "Calvin is past his prime" Couldn't read anymore and had to go to the next comment.

I know right. Megatron will still be in his prime for 2 or 3 more years and then very close to it for another 2 or 3 more years. He should be the least of anyones worries at this point.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Point is he's banged up. He misses games. When fully healthy he's still the man. But his body in no longer in prime form. He's said it himself.