• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Vs. Bears

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry says he is in go for it more...ready to deal. Go get DJ Moore big guy
That play today was flat out amazing. First and foremost:
THE THROW ! OMG. Had to be 70 yards in the air.

Credit to Moore for continuing to run. THEN...he lost total control and a canadent for biggest bone head play of the year

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Credit to Moore for continuing to run. THEN...he lost total control and a canadent for biggest bone head play of the year
Hard to believe players today can be so selfish. Unless he is too stupid to understand 6 plus one is 7, I'll give him that refuge. But talent wise, man, he is something

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak and your Boys are rolling PDay. They were good with Rush, but even better with Dak.

Somehow, some way, the Commanders are winning games. The team believes in Heinicke and they are pulling wins out of thin air. The Commanders are clearly NOT a .500 team but the record is what it is. The Cowboys and Eagles would both beat them by at least 20 points.

Hopefully, the Wentz experiment is done but who knows what Rivera will do. Realistically, the Commanders fans should be hoping for losses so that Snyder would be moved to can Rivera. Rivera has destroyed that roster as you know. While he is a substandard coach, he is an awful GM.

I am guessing the Commanders win 7 or 8 games. DAL and Philly will obviously win, but I am betting that the Vikings, 49ers, and Giants (at least once) win as well. If Rivera gets to 8 wins, I bet he is safe because Snyder is an idiot. If this happens, Rivera will literally have had 5 straight losing seasons dating back to his CAR tenure. You can't make that stuff up. No coach should be employed with a team that has had 5 straight losing seasons.

The Commanders are winning games due to decent defense and the teams they are playing (Chicago, GB, and Indy) are making unusual mistakes. Chicago muffed a punt on their own 5-yard line, GB muffed a punt on their 20-yard line, and Indy today had two fumbles in the Commanders red zone. Those mistakes will disappear once they play decent teams. The Commanders are a bottom 5 team but they have caught some tremendous breaks.

The NFL is strange and I literally have no explanation as to how a terrible team like Washington is .500 right now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. .Cowboys probably lose this one if Rush started. Dak threw a lot of good passes. The best he looked in a long time. Now I think the three TE are looking real good in this one.. All 3 getting open and get it done as recievers. That 3 te look in the redzone looks unstoppable. More of that please. Cee Dee and Gallup looked good. I lol at Ferguson and Scultz TD celebration. Pollard ,what more can you say? They need to extend him ,like yesterday. Great game by the offense. Defense struggled . Fields is the most dangerous running Qb the Cowboys faced all year. Maybe the Cowboys were too agressive? Fields had way too many big runs. Great fumble return by Parsons after the great tackle by LVE.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure anyone had this in their preseason prediction handbook either...

View attachment 312733
Agreed.

I think the 49ers will start to improve. I don't know if the Seahawks will keep it up. Who knows.

Do you see the giants keeping up their momentum? Have you all played them yet?

Do you see the commanders being shut out in the division? I can't see them beating Dallas or Philly at all. They might split with the giants?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I think the 49ers will start to improve. I don't know if the Seahawks will keep it up. Who knows.

Do you see the giants keeping up their momentum? Have you all played them yet?

Do you see the commanders being shut out in the division? I can't see them beating Dallas or Philly at all. They might split with the giants?
Hard to say. Right now the Eagles appear to be unstoppable . They may not even lose till the playoffs .now it could change if they get any key injuries .

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-2 ...SO much GOOD
NOTHING BETTER THAN BYE WEEK

So much to work with for what needs attention. Great time to scout schemes, tendencies and heal. Fat Boy looks very serviceable and Clark MIGHT have an impact. Both need the schooling. Cox needs to dress IMO

Side note...the center was good and Prescott is now ready to start the season.
Clark had a good showing for his first game. I been high on him. He has the size,speed and tenacity I want in a linebacker. He showed out with that speed a few times. He did get fooled a few times with mis direction but actually recovered and got in on the tackle. He was actually held on one of those bears touch downs. I could see him being a force if given the opportunity. I think Quinn will get this kid to play at a high level. A total steal in the 5th round. 2023 may be his breakout season. But I totally trust him right now as an injury replacement for Barr or LVE.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. Right now the Eagles appear to be unstoppable . They may not even lose till the playoffs .now it could change if they get any key injuries .

Dallas needs help. Maybe Wash this week? Smells like a trap game to me.

And then an Xmas Eve present as Dallas stomps Philly for 1st place in the L'East....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be wrong @Dak_&_Zeke but you seem to have a good game thread record this season.
Perhaps you should do this week's honor.
I vote for @UK Cowboy who did the playoff win last week. But I laughed when I read this because I was going to create a thread early last week and then I looked and saw the last time I did, we lost...so I did not!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for @UK Cowboy who did the playoff win last week. But I laughed when I read this because I was going to create a thread early last week and then I looked and saw the last time I did, we lost...so I did not!
Man I would come to my office in a Tootoo tomorrow if it helped us Sunday