• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are his vocals?

Their looking for someone to sing a touching rendition of the star spangled banner at the WACO county fair tonight

Voice of an angel...but he probably would forget all the words to the song

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he's cleared already with no limitations. That's a good sign this soon. It's a deal I'd make if I'm the Buccs. They are becoming an interesting team and they are in a division where a lockdown corner can be the difference in a postseason appearance or a 7-9 season. It's a worthy risk IMO

Being cleared and being 100% field ready are completely different things. He has 2 bum knees and no guarantee to keep him. It is a terrible football move to give this guy a first round pick even in this horrifically mediocre draft pool.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I believe he's cleared already with no limitations. That's a good sign this soon. It's a deal I'd make if I'm the Buccs. They are becoming an interesting team and they are in a division where a lockdown corner can be the difference in a postseason appearance or a 7-9 season. It's a worthy risk IMO

like i said they are terrible up front and in the secondary...barron will be good but thats it..unproven ends...mccoy improved and was healthy...the only good part of our defense is the linebackers

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, rest assured Uno that he hasn't actually ignored you. He couldn't last 5 minutes without seeing your posts

He "ignored" you (wink wink), but give it a day or 2 and he'll screw up and accidentally respond to one of your posts

---

hes ignored

want me to copy the blocked page for you? i honestly dont care what hes saying, thus why i havent interracted with him. its pleasant here now.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, rest assured Uno that he hasn't actually ignored you. He couldn't last 5 minutes without seeing your posts

He "ignored" you (wink wink), but give it a day or 2 and he'll screw up and accidentally respond to one of your posts

word...either way...its nice not watching the tantrums...being able to mock someone and have it not turn into a 50 page "thing" is pretty cool

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man if you opnly knew the stakes i was playing for on pokerstars before our dear government decided i shouldnt gamble

Oh man, I played there ALL THE TIME before it got shut down. I played low stakes though so not much profit or much loss. I did cash out a few hundred though.

What stakes were you playing?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

oh wait

its different because what you said gets brought up often...so, its not obsessive to bring up something often for 5 years...but its obsessive to remember what was said about something that happened during a national news event

He also said the same team that "managed" the Red Sox World series winners are the same managing the same now.

Also there is no reason to have two different dictionary entries for manage and run. They have the same exact meaning.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post_new.gif
Today, 01:00 PM Remove user from ignore list
Uno This message is hidden because Uno is on your ignore list.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of down taking a non-antagonistic post that had nothing to do with rock and having an overly defensive response to it because I posted it....AND then referring to me as obsessed....well

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Overly defensive?

:hellno:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being cleared and being 100% field ready are completely different things. He has 2 bum knees and no guarantee to keep him. It is a terrible football move to give this guy a first round pick even in this horrifically mediocre draft pool.

Well, comes down to the risk between hoping the best CB in football can still be that, and I'm sure the Buccs will do their due diligence, vs the risk of the #13 pick possibly flaming out in what is a real week draft. In a strong draft, I'd tend to agree, but this is the year to unload picks for proven talent IMO

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea... plus I'd hate to be responsible for you losing real money.

Just play a few of my MLB bets on the site here and see how I do for you.

Yea, I have really done pretty well on here with the betting. A lot of times I took advantage of either bookie errors or spreads changing but it all works.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, I played there ALL THE TIME before it got shut down. I played low stakes though so not much profit or much loss. I did cash out a few hundred though.

What stakes were you playing?

mostly 100\200 stud and some tournies here and there...cashed in the sunday million a few times but nothing big...took down a hold em tourny for 17k though

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rock trying to "prove" to everyone that Uno is blocked

"please everyone believe me. Oh by the way, I'm not Eli Manning NYC. That's not my style"

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Well, comes down to the risk between hoping the best CB in football can still be that, and I'm sure the Buccs will do their due diligence, vs the risk of the #13 pick possibly flaming out in what is a real week draft. In a strong draft, I'd tend to agree, but this is the year to unload picks for proven talent IMO

if only he wasnt coming off a knee...pushing off cutting..

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overly defensive?

:hellno:

right, turning a post where I basically mock a member the redskins into a post about obsession and rock isn't overly defensive...it's completely rational

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mostly 100\200 stud and some tournies here and there...cashed in the sunday million a few times but nothing big...took down a hold em tourny for 17k though

Damn, that high stakes! That is awesome on the 17k win though!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rock trying to "prove" to everyone that Uno is blocked

"please everyone believe me. Oh by the way, I'm not Eli Manning NYC. That's not my style"

whats there to prove? hes blocked

remember when you claimed to be a cbs admin? me too

hypocrite