• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rock trying to "prove" to everyone that Uno is blocked

"please everyone believe me. Oh by the way, I'm not Eli Manning NYC. That's not my style"

yeah he is vehemently trying to prove it....which strikes me as being a little obsessive on all uno related topics...whether he can see uno or not..he still cares...regardless of what he says

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Rock trying to "prove" to everyone that Uno is blocked

"please everyone believe me. Oh by the way, I'm not Eli Manning NYC. That's not my style"

See how easy it is to turn one mocking post into rock freaking out for hours?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he is vehemently trying to prove it....which strikes me as being a little obsessive on all uno related topics...whether he can see uno or not..he still cares...regardless of what he says

how can i care if i cant see it?

that makes literally, no sense

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that high stakes! That is awesome on the 17k win though!

i pissed right through it though...and its 14 hours of my life that i will never get back..

i think in one way or another we are all degenerate gambles on here...especially dirt

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've reached the "I'm going to pretend not to understand what you're saying because I don't want to address the truthfulness of it" portion of rock's responses

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

your awful sensative about it....you sound like a recovering crackhead that was just spotted on his favorite corner...i didnt buys no crack officuh..iz was only talkin to tyrique

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, comes down to the risk between hoping the best CB in football can still be that, and I'm sure the Buccs will do their due diligence, vs the risk of the #13 pick possibly flaming out in what is a real week draft. In a strong draft, I'd tend to agree, but this is the year to unload picks for proven talent IMO

I disagree this is a "weak class", though it's not especially deep for DB's...

Either way? I'm not giving up a #1 pick for a cornerback in a walk year coming off ACL surgery. No way...no how...no matter how good he was...

Tampa might...doubtful the Jets get a 2013 pick though...they're going to have to settle for one next year...

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Zig,

Please look at the weather. I am starting to feel bad.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i pissed right through it though...and its 14 hours of my life that i will never get back..

i think in one way or another we are all degenerate gambles on here...especially dirt

Baby steps

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The purpose of "Ignoring" Uno (pretending or otherwise) is kinda defeated when he spends just as much time trying to prove he is ignoring Uno as he would actually openly not-ignore Uno

"It feels great to ignore Uno. Here, let me remind you again and again that I'm ignoring Uno. I don't care what he says. Look at the message i'm getting, it ignores Uno. This site rocks, good thing I can't see Uno. Now I can focus on more important things. Like Uno"

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
We've reached the "I'm going to pretend not to understand what you're saying because I don't want to address the truthfulness of it" portion of rock's responses

im going to go punch myself in the face because i agree with you on this

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your awful sensative about it....you sound like a recovering crackhead that was just spotted on his favorite corner...i didnt buys no crack officuh..iz was only talkin to tyrique

nah, all i said was hes blocked...this is like your prior argument where youre looking for something thats not there.

par, course

i dont see what the big deal is

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I disagree this is a "weak class", though it's not especially deep for DB's...

Either way? I'm not giving up a #1 pick for a cornerback in a walk year coming off ACL surgery. No way...no how...no matter how good he was...

Tampa might...doubtful the Jets get a 2013 pick though...they're going to have to settle for one next year...
im ok with a conditional 2014 number 1

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The purpose of "Ignoring" Uno (pretending or otherwise) is kinda defeated when he spends just as much time trying to prove he is ignoring Uno as he would actually openly not-ignore Uno

"It feels great to ignore Uno. Here, let me remind you again and again that I'm ignoring Uno. I don't care what he says. Look at the message i'm getting, it ignores Uno. This site rocks, good thing I can't see Uno. Now I can focus on more important things. Like Uno"

you come off pretty desperate here

FYI

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, turning a post where I basically mock a member the redskins into a post about obsession and rock isn't overly defensive...it's completely rational

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

"There are only 2 kinds of posts, rational, and defensive"

Nah...no chance I wasn't taking the opportunity to get "under your skin" in a manner you've been trying to perfect for years...

Seems it worked though.

Sweet.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

yeah thats pretty much the gist of what im saying...rocks a strange cat though...his brain is wired a bit different and rational is not a word i would typically use to describe him or his actions

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going to go punch myself in the face because i agree with you on this

All it took was rock proving it to you with his earlier arguments on the bombings v. the explosion in TX...that is literally how he has always been

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Zig,

Please look at the weather. I am starting to feel bad.

didn't have time...saw your post, hurried to get in. didn't think we were doing an early one

also, FUCK lol

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah thats pretty much the gist of what im saying...rocks a strange cat though...his brain is wired a bit different and rational is not a word i would typically use to describe him or his actions

making a rocks bbq troll is sane tho

gotcha

the only people who remotely care about me blocking anyone is you, VP, and the blocked person himself

thats it

its pathetic as is the hypocrisy you all display

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There are only 2 kinds of posts, rational, and defensive"

Nah...no chance I wasn't taking the opportunity to get "under your skin" in a manner you've been trying to perfect for years...

Seems it worked though.

Sweet.

lol....Yes me laughing at your irrationality and obsessive behavior while desperately attempting to "get" me is clearly you being under my skin...please tell me again how you're not obsessed with me while you whine about literally every one of my posts