• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fuckin diatribe uno..

neither one of them are very bright by the sounds of it though

Not at all...I wish I could have been in that courtroom...I'd have been kicked out...or worse...for laughing so hard

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i hear is adrian peterson came back better than ever....well thats one guy..if the bucs let go of anything more than a conditional first rounder in 2014 they are stupid...if we get the revis from 2 or 3 years ago he is worth a first...if we get jeremiah castille it isnt

And then add the fact this is not his first knee injury, he is in his last year of his contract, and a contract that contains the inability for a team to tag him.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might stick to the fake betting for now bc dont have account set up anywhere to do real betting and kind of a chicken to bet too much real money.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's old, old news, but does anyone remember when Fred Davis was being sued by that high class madame for throwing a drink on her and they both chose to represent themselves in court?

Nope, but I'm sure you can quote Rocks reaction to it, verbatim.

~ not obsessed

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
And then add the fact this is not his first knee injury, he is in his last year of his contract, and a contract that contains the inability for a team to tag him.

i think people are on this we have to have them kick so much is that our secondary sucked donkey dick last year...and were desperate...but revis is only 1 guy and i think mark dominic is smart enough to realize we need more than just revis to fix that mess..

we need a pass rush too

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here comes another shitstorm

Nah, rock can't see it...best part of shit talking him is not watching him throw hissy fits and backtrack

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps if we blew them up?

How are his vocals?

Their looking for someone to sing a touching rendition of the star spangled banner at the WACO county fair tonight

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Might stick to the fake betting for now bc dont have account set up anywhere to do real betting and kind of a chicken to bet too much real money.

man if you opnly knew the stakes i was playing for on pokerstars before our dear government decided i shouldnt gamble

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but I'm sure you can quote Rocks reaction to it, verbatim.

~ not obsessed

The irony of down taking a non-antagonistic post that had nothing to do with rock and having an overly defensive response to it because I posted it....AND then referring to me as obsessed....well

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming revis is healthy and hasnt lost anything....no guarantee of that

I believe he's cleared already with no limitations. That's a good sign this soon. It's a deal I'd make if I'm the Buccs. They are becoming an interesting team and they are in a division where a lockdown corner can be the difference in a postseason appearance or a 7-9 season. It's a worthy risk IMO

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, rock can't see it...best part of shit talking him is not watching him throw hissy fits and backtrack

LOL, rest assured Uno that he hasn't actually ignored you. He couldn't last 5 minutes without seeing your posts

He "ignored" you (wink wink), but give it a day or 2 and he'll screw up and accidentally respond to one of your posts

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are obsessed for quoting me verbatim for something I said over half a decade ago.

Glad we are all caught up.

word

oh wait

its different because what you said gets brought up often...so, its not obsessive to bring up something often for 5 years...but its obsessive to remember what was said about something that happened during a national news event

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good idea... plus I'd hate to be responsible for you losing real money.

Just play a few of my MLB bets on the site here and see how I do for you.