• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings VS Eagles Game Thread.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes favored by 3 points. Bradford has not thrown an interception yet. Eagles offense did not score a touchdown last week. Vikings defense is strong. Eagles must not turn the ball over. Mathews will be covered
in tight fashion, so Wentz needs to use all receivers. I hope that Doug uses everybody in the backfield today in order to keep the Vikings defense guessing. I think we can win today. The play calling for the Eagles will be the decisive factor. Since I have little confidence in Pederson, I predict the Vikings--20-Eagles-13.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! An interception early by Vikings Defense. Wentz is becoming human way too fast. So far, an offensive holding call and an interception. This might be a long day filled with frustrations.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was amazing today. As I suggested Wentz used everybody as passing targets. Short yardage
passing, but it allowed us to move the ball by getting 1st downs. Matthews served his purpose today and by using him as a decoy other receivers were open. However I am still alarmed that we only had one offensive touchdown today. More work to be done, but a win is a win!