• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Team is Broken

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a completely disappointing season. We had some kind of high hopes heading into it but wow, what a clusterfuck this was.

The good-
-The DL did their job for most of the year until they basically all went down to injury. I think we were second in sacks this year.
-Jalen looks like he may be a viable player, he's only had a handful of starts and the results are trending positive.
-Our DC did a pretty good job with the D considering the hand he was dealt.
- I really wish there was something else to add here...

The bad-
-Our team is old and brittle, not sure our starters played a single game together this year.
-Our Oline was a gong show, not their fault but managements really, they are aging and brittle.
-Our secondary was horrific, absolutely horrific. No idea what the Eagles were thinking trotting that group out there.
-Our WRs were out basically all year, so were most of the TEs
-Don't even know if we have anything with Wentz anymore, see above.
-Our kicker can't make a FG or even an extra point.
-Doug was awful and it was never on display more than today. We come out dominating and then completely abandon that :L

Just my .02c

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a completely disappointing season. We had some kind of high hopes heading into it but wow, what a clusterfuck this was.

The good-
-The DL did their job for most of the year until they basically all went down to injury. I think we were second in sacks this year.
-Jalen looks like he may be a viable player, he's only had a handful of starts and the results are trending positive.

The bad-
-Our team is old and brittle, not sure our starters played a single game together this year.
-Our Oline was a gong show, not their fault but managements really, they are aging and brittle.
-Our secondary was horrific, absolutely horrific. No idea what the Eagles were thinking trotting that group out there.
-Doug was awful and it was never on display more than today. We come out dominating and then completely abandon that :L

Just my .02c
Right now it appears to be a complete gong show.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The good-

The bad-

Just my .02c

tenor.gif