• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings Rookie QB J.J. McCarthy has a Torn Right Meniscus in his Right Knee

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you’re right, I remember him most from his last college season when they destroyed the Hawks in the Orange Bowl.

After destroying the Gophers, your fans tore down the goal posts at the Metrodome and tried to parade them out the doors, but they wouldn't fit.

I'm sorry, but you guys had that beatdown coming.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Jordan Addison has a leg injury and may have torn his ACL. Yikes, what a disastrous start for the Vikings.

It's an ankle injury. Hopefully not severe enough to make him miss significant time.

For the record, I think he deserves to be suspended.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everybody is saying McCarthy needed to sit and develop this year anyway but being out for the year this way is far from the same thing. Now he won't even be able to take any reps in practice so basically starting from scratch again next year. And fwiw, he looked like he was pretty ready vs. the Raiders and they brought a lot of pressure on him. I know it was just pre-season, of course but he looked like the stage wasn't too big or the game too fast for him. I'm thinking he would have been starting a lot sooner than expected. I think the Vikes have to be shopping for a QB for this year before too long unless Darnold surprises us and does well.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Trey Lance for a 3rd.
No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an ankle injury. Hopefully not severe enough to make him miss significant time.

For the record, I think he deserves to be suspended.
That’s good, maybe he won’t miss significant time, fuck injuries, I hate seeing players go down.