• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't know if he'll transfer well to the NFL. Not that I'm in love with Bridgewater or McCarron either. Kinda thinking McCarron will do a little better than the others, but none of them is a Luck.

I think we're going to have lots of new coaching staff come next season. Using our ONE nationally televised HUGE game as a fucking QB tryout? Bye bye coaches.

You never know how they will transfer to NFL. It's kind of a crap shoot.

Does it really make that much difference that it was a nationally televised game? Don't they have another one this weekend?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha we will!:P

Yeah, whatever, Snydie.. :lol:

I probably won't be able to watch half the time. Hopefully they can at least pull themselves together a bit to put up a fight. A good game would at least be nice. I have become accustom to dealing with the imminent let down at the end. This year is U-G-L-Y for the Vikes.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Meh, I don't know if he'll transfer well to the NFL. Not that I'm in love with Bridgewater or McCarron either. Kinda thinking McCarron will do a little better than the others, but none of them is a Luck.

I think we're going to have lots of new coaching staff come next season. Using our ONE nationally televised HUGE game as a fucking QB tryout? Bye bye coaches.

I was amazed at this as well. It was almost as if they said fuck the game, just go out and sling the ball as much as you can.
Throw 53 times and run 13???

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Hey JR!

Love the avie - I always wondered what you looked like!:suds:

LOL, how the hell are ya tk?
And, I didn't look this bad before the football season..;-)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like Ponder might be back in since Freeman is feeling a bit concussed from that last game.

I seen that. I was waiting for the press conference where Freeman was going to state how they told him he had suffered a concussion...lol

In case you're wondering what the hell I was talking about above. That was how Ponder addressed the media about his rib injury, saying that the team had told him he suffered a broken rib...I pictured it this way.

Team Dr: Christian, you have a broken rib.
Ponder: No Doc, I feel fine.
Team Dr.: No, you HAVE a broken rib!! (Frazier nodding over the Docs shoulder)
Ponder: Oh, yeah..I guess it is a bit sore.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to look for the positives. Best part about that last game...

7776292-590x392.jpg

Hell of a way for JA to get that sack!

:lol:

Fabulous sack, that's very true!!

The look on Eli's face at the end is priceless.

JaredAllenSackEliAroundOL2.gif

lol I didn't see that, that's awesome.

You never know how they will transfer to NFL. It's kind of a crap shoot.

Does it really make that much difference that it was a nationally televised game? Don't they have another one this weekend?

Not the point, imo.

Sounds like Ponder might be back in since Freeman is feeling a bit concussed from that last game.

I never thought I'd say, "Thank God" to something like that...but thank GOD.

I was amazed at this as well. It was almost as if they said fuck the game, just go out and sling the ball as much as you can.

That's such bullshit. Unless you have Elway in the game...you DON'T throw it that much.

I seen that. I was waiting for the press conference where Freeman was going to state how they told him he had suffered a concussion...lol

In case you're wondering what the hell I was talking about above. That was how Ponder addressed the media about his rib injury, saying that the team had told him he suffered a broken rib...I pictured it this way.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It appears as if they don't want to win. Didn't look like the Giants wanted to win either.

Are they both gunning for #1 pick?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds fishy... :spy:

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, whatever, Snydie.. :lol:

I probably won't be able to watch half the time. Hopefully they can at least pull themselves together a bit to put up a fight. A good game would at least be nice. I have become accustom to dealing with the imminent let down at the end. This year is U-G-L-Y for the Vikes.

I want it to be a good and close game. The Vikings always have ugly seasons hehe=P

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUNDAY NIGHT BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO PACK GO

#CHEESEHEADNATION

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys ever think that maybe they brought freeman in to light a fire under ponders ass.. last night on the news ponder seamed to have a renewed purpose in himself cause now he is fighting for his job ..

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys ever think that maybe they brought freeman in to light a fire under ponders ass.. last night on the news ponder seamed to have a renewed purpose in himself cause now he is fighting for his job ..

It's starting to kind of seem like that is the case. Funny sport this foosball stuff is.

Status
Not open for further replies.