• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
That's not true at all Girly, you can still get the education and career you want. Just will probably take a bit longer.
You'll have to work harder, but you definitely will still have a future..

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my girlfriends got pregnant in high school, kept the kid, and not only graduated high school but got her BA in archaeology too, and is now married with a second kid and very happy. You just have to be really determined. Really, really determined.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true at all Girly, you can still get the education and career you want. Just will probably take a bit longer.
You'll have to work harder, but you definitely will still have a future..

maybe no future was a bad choice of words .. its defiantly a bad road to have to take .. and I speak from experience.. its not all peaches and cream the road she is going to have to travel sorry i wont sugar coat it

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
maybe no future was a bad choice of words .. its defiantly a bad road to have to take .. and I speak from experience.. its not all peaches and cream the road she is going to have to travel sorry i wont sugar coat it

That's probably the first thing that crossed her mind when she got the test results.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1

I'd agree with that..

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I have a job making $20 dollars an hour I think I am doing just fine, but thanks Misk!!!! I know it's not going to be easy and yes I am only 19 years old, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a bad mom. This little one of mine is my main priority! I will do whatever it takes to make sure the child of mine get the best life he or she deserves!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk all I knew is that I posted then seen that lady posted and then I posed and on the main page it showed that lady posted and I didnt .. weird

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I have a job making $20 dollars an hour I think I am doing just fine, but thanks Misk!!!! I know it's not going to be easy and yes I am only 19 years old, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a bad mom. This little one of mine is my main priority! I will do whatever it takes to make sure the child of mine get the best life he or she deserves!

I didnt say you were going to be a bad mom .. its that I am always thinking with my dad hat on .. like I said I wish you the best ,, and hope things turn out good for you .. what does the babys dad do ?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
idk all I knew is that I posted then seen that lady posted and then I posed and on the main page it showed that lady posted and I didnt .. weird

Mine went totally out. Got the screen that said webpage was unavailable. So I did something else for 30 minutes, and when I came back it was fine..

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine that another Packer going to the Vikings!!

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're taking the best of the green and making it better by adding purple :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.