• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vick at QB??

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Savran talked about it in the radio yesterday too

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully I wouldn't mind an upgrade. If Ben goes down yeah we're screwed . But we got talent galore, a mediocre qb could succeed easily here. I'm not sure we gave that

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
The wife would never watch a game with me again if that were to happen.............

Maybe this could be a good thing??????

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refused to post this story... I posted Bouchette's tweet about it in my offseason thread, followed with: "Don't make me drive over to the Trib and punt my size 12 foot up your ass".

I highly doubt it will happen. Its another media knee jerk over Bruce's arm fatigue. I'd rather watch an unknown like Tajh Boyd or Devin Gardner than to bring Vick over. Bring Charlie out of retirement if it gets that bad!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do think with all the talent in offense we should upgrade the backup qb. It's gonna suck if Ben goes down and we gotta watch Bruce...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Vick but he can still throw n play better than any qb in our roster not named Ben, see the jets game last year

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me...

Bruce >> Vick

jus sayin'

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Vick but he can still throw n play better than any qb in our roster not named Ben, see the jets game last year

Dude..... Please!!!!!
Don't even believe this shit. Look we have all witnessed how damn good Ben is....
Look how damn good Ben was last year with some actual talent around him....
If Ben does go down, the talent will carry whomever fills in for Ben, and Vick (the dick) does not deserve talent like we have......fuck vick

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude..... Please!!!!!
Don't even believe this shit. Look we have all witnessed how damn good Ben is....
Look how damn good Ben was last year with some actual talent around him....
If Ben does go down, the talent will carry whomever fills in for Ben, and Vick (the dick) does not deserve talent like we have......fuck vick

dude, really? talent doesnt always carry see buffalo's predicament, or how about tampa, they got some monster receivers down there and blewwwwwww

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, really? talent doesnt always carry see buffalo's predicament, or how about tampa, they got some monster receivers down there and blewwwwwww

Yea and we also have Bell and D-Will.

I would just assume use a receiver at QB than Vick, the guy sucks.
Bring Batch back, Hell I would go as far to say bring back O'Donnell.

I'm not gonna argue over it because you can bank on the fact....'It will not happen'

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is the heart of that offense. Without him it would be a struggle, but a manageable one because of the talent. There's no reason to believe that a player like Bruce wouldn't get the job done in his absence.

But if it were Landry Jones I would be worried.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruce i can live with for a short stretch, but the rest of them boyd, jones, gardner, no way......and if bruces shoulder is even remotely serious, we need someone......thats all im saying.....relax

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruce i can live with for a short stretch, but the rest of them boyd, jones, gardner, no way......and if bruces shoulder is even remotely serious, we need someone......thats all im saying.....relax
Last I read, Bruce doesn't have a shoulder issue. It's "arm fatigue" or some bull. I'm not worried about him. I don't think the coaches are in any rush to get him back on the field. Because why? He's established, has great knowledge of the playbook, and doesn't need the practice. I think this year's camp is all about the QB3 and it has shown. Ben has barely logged many 1st team snaps, about 1/4 of them. The rest has been Landry, Boyd, and Murphy. Gardner has yet to throw. They are letting Landry battle for his spot.

I think Bruce is just fine. BUT, I would agree that if Bruce wasn't healthy come September, they should look for a capable replacement. I don't think Vick should be that guy though. Maybe Kyle Orton? I'd take him over Vick in a heartbeat.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I read, Bruce doesn't have a shoulder issue. It's "arm fatigue" or some bull. I'm not worried about him. I don't think the coaches are in any rush to get him back on the field. Because why? He's established, has great knowledge of the playbook, and doesn't need the practice. I think this year's camp is all about the QB3 and it has shown. Ben has barely logged many 1st team snaps, about 1/4 of them. The rest has been Landry, Boyd, and Murphy. Gardner has yet to throw. They are letting Landry battle for his spot.

I think Bruce is just fine. BUT, I would agree that if Bruce wasn't healthy come September, they should look for a capable replacement. I don't think Vick should be that guy though. Maybe Kyle Orton? I'd take him over Vick in a heartbeat.

arm fatigue before camp? as a backup vet qb? thats not usually a good sign, and generally stems from the shoulder.......the shoulder girdle hinges it all........

bruce isnt really established, hes been in the league......but thats about it