• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vic Fangio the new Head Coach.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His contract is up
Denver just being courteous

I didn't know that.

But if you're Munchak would you come to a team that just rejected you as a HC to be in the same job you currently have?

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Munchak, I've heard the Broncos want to talk to him about an elevated offensive role. Could be a step up from O-line coach in Pittsburgh and he really wants to be in Denver, since he has family here.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, baby, it’s all about you! :nod:
"Von Miller can play better". No he doesn't. Miller had better stats than Mack this year.
What we need is our offense to compete and provide leads so our pass rush can go after the QB. Without leads the other team can dictate and slow down and boatrace Denver.

The expectations are Von Miller's impact on the game are unrealistic with the crap offenses Elway has put together the last 2+ season.

stats aren't the end all be all. Von had a number of penalties, missed coverages, etc. Von even admitted he could play better.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Kubiak’s Front Office position is also being vacated because of this as well. So we shall see how this plays out going forward. In the end, It’s nice to see General Manager John Elway and bucking a trend he has been doing recently. Bringing back Kubiak’s people would be a step backwards and they are trying to move forward with Fangio, potentially Munchak, and Fangio’s people.

I'm just sitting down to dinner and reading this now .. It is surprising, but if Kubiak insisted on bringing his son and Dennison along, forget it - this is a new era, and the reason I felt Kubiak would work w/ Fangio is because he could concentrate on bringing new things to his offensive plan -- but just dragging along the same faces and wanting to run an offense that sucked in Manning's final year and the following year, then I applaud Elway and Fangio for moving on ...

I'd love to see Munchak hired and in some role here ..

Just a few days into his tenure as HC, and Fangio is already laying down the law - I love it

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stats aren't the end all be all. Von had a number of penalties, missed coverages, etc. Von even admitted he could play better.

I’m saying he is still at a super high level even with the penalties

Offside penalties because he knows the offense sux and if the defense doesn’t make a impact play they are going to get boat races. Jump the snap count is Vons thing anyways so I can live with that

3 in a row he knew their playoff chances were being pissed down on the toilet being shutout in the 1st half in San Fran and woods can even design a game plan to cover 1 guy.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m saying he is still at a super high level even with the penalties

Offside penalties because he knows the offense sux and if the defense doesn’t make a impact play they are going to get boat races. Jump the snap count is Vons thing anyways so I can live with that

3 in a row he knew their playoff chances were being pissed down on the toilet being shutout in the 1st half in San Fran and woods can even design a game plan to cover 1 guy.

I agree with what happened in that 9er game .. I absolutely got the feeling that Von was going to do anything to try to prevent the 9ers from scoring again on that drive because he knew ( as everyone watching did ) that the offense was generating nothing ..

All that aside, Von has really shown himself to be a true professional, coming out and taking blame and most recently, saying "coach me coach me" in regards to Fangio coming onboard

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von complete disappeared at times. Hard to tell on TV if it was scheme or if Von just wasn’t winning.

That said I feel that every player should be able to find areas of their game they can improve on. If they think they have mastered all thre is to do then they will get their butt handed to them.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pagano to Bears as DC.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go Freudian on this and say - Fangio reminded Elway of his Dad. I hope this theory holds and Fangio is able to wall Elway away from internal decisions - like who Fangio's coaches are going to be.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any more rumors on OC or DC candidates?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's that one troll who was so sure this was a "Friends of Kubiak deal? As expected, Kubiak wanted to put the ol' offensive band back together and Vic was having none of it. Seems like we finally have ourselves an Alpha for a leader.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Fangio and Kubiak disagreed so much that Elway is letting Kubiak out of his contract and he's looking for other OC jobs. In Minnesota right now and scheduled for Jacksonville next. Doesn't look like he'll be with us next year unless he can't find a job.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZZZZZZZZZZ ...

I see you don't want to read anything I see on the internet our my takes, do As I have and put me on ignore as I have you. See I have no time for hateful people.

People act as though They are right 100%. when we all know better I pulled up something that did support what I was stating and seen. I have never

stated I am perfect and I am fine with hateful people kissing my ass I will call it what it is an impasse and say enjoy being hateful .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expected to return
Tom McMahon — Special teams coordinator (link)

Chris Gould — Assistant special teams coordinator (link)

Bill Kollar — Defensive line (link)

Reggie Herring — Linebackers (link)

Curtis Modkins — Running backs (link)

Loren Landow — Strength and conditioning (link)

Likely to return
Zach Azzanni — Receivers (link)

Klint Kubiak — Assistant quarterbacks (link)

Expected to join
Mike Munchak — Offensive line (link)

May join
Ed Donatell — Defensive coordinator/defensive staff (link) (link)

Rich Scangarello — Offensive coordinator (link) (link)

Brandon Staley — Defensive staff (link)

Not expected to return
Bill Musgrave — Offensive coordinator (link)

Joe Woods — Defensive coordinator (link) (link)

Marcus Robertson — Defensive backs (link)

Greg Williams — Defensive backs (link)

Not returning
Sean Kugler — Offensive line (link)

Gary Kubiak — Offensive coordinator/some sort of offensive coach (link) (link)

Unclear
Geep Chryst — Tight ends (link)

Mike Sullivan — Quarterbacks (link)

Chris Strausser — Offensive line; especially with Denver targeting Munchak (link)

Assistant coach live blog

IN THIS STORYSTREAM
Broncos head coaching search: Everything we know
VIEW ALL 58 STORIES
MORE FROM MILE HIGH REPORT

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MileHighReport

✔@MileHighReport

It's all coming together now.
1f64c.png
https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/1/14/18182588/report-broncos-agree-to-terms-with-mike-munchak-to-be-their-offensive-line-coach …

Report: Broncos agree to terms with Mike Munchak to be their Offensive Line coach
This is a huge get for the Broncos.

milehighreport.com

10s

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet! I'm sure Kubiak helped us get him, right Crash? :D