• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Very Early 2024 Patriots Draft Talk

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think he will be off the board unless we lose the rest of our game. He is top 5 off the board I see him as top 3. At that point based on depth at OT this year I guess we go QB.
If the board holds as is, ARZ, CHI, CHI, NYG, NEP.

I doubt ARZ is getting rid of Kyler Murray and Harrison would be exactly what they need.

CHI is looking for a QB and probably a DE

Giants are like the Patriots and need everything. Just wonder if they would be looking for a D. Jones replacement

My thought s above leave the Patriots with a plethora of QBs to pick from. Depending on where the Chicago goes (Caleb, Maye, Daniels) I don't think that they go for Daniels.

If Maye and Daniels are there for the taking at #5, Who would you take?

At the moment, I'm leaning toward Daniels. Size, speed, arm strength, accuracy. The big question. Is he ready to take the reins in New England?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt ARZ is getting rid of Kyler Murray and Harrison would be exactly what they need.

Giants are like the Patriots and need everything. Just wonder if they would be looking for a D. Jones replacement

My thought s above leave the Patriots with a plethora of QBs to pick from. Depending on where the Chicago goes (Caleb, Maye, Daniels) I don't think that they go for Daniels.

At the moment, I'm leaning toward Daniels. Size, speed, arm strength, accuracy. The big question. Is he ready to take the reins in New England?
I take Daniels but I think you can get him later. I have been running all kinds of mocks draft simulators I feel there is more value at trading #5 and what ever else we get from that maybe 8,9 or 10 all the way down the mid to late 20s. There is depth in this draft making multiple trades in round one lands us a lot of talent and draft capital next year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take Daniels but I think you can get him later. I have been running all kinds of mocks draft simulators I feel there is more value at trading #5 and what ever else we get from that maybe 8,9 or 10 all the way down the mid to late 20s. There is depth in this draft making multiple trades in round one lands us a lot of talent and draft capital next year.
Don't disagree. I don't think that dropping below 12 would net anything of value.

The best possible trade would be to Arizona for #10 AND #66 and #74 in the 3rd round and the Patriots still would not get full value.

Then move down to a spot not below #15 and pick up another third rounder.

A pick in the top 15 and four third round picks could clean up a lot of the Patriots' problems if done correctly.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Daniels but I think you can get him later. I have been running all kinds of mocks draft simulators I feel there is more value at trading #5 and what ever else we get from that maybe 8,9 or 10 all the way down the mid to late 20s. There is depth in this draft making multiple trades in round one lands us a lot of talent and draft capital next year.
I love/hate that idea.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's sort of how our posting relationship is as a whole, so this makes a lot of sense to me
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it made perfect sense to me. There have been posts were we've had that love hate divide.

And that chick is totally do able
Well for me disagreements always end in "no hard feelings".
It's what makes life great having multiple opinions.

And yes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me disagreements always end in "no hard feelings".
It's what makes life great having multiple opinions.

And yes.
I am the same way we can disagree, banter back and forth and when we agree to disagree I am done with it, even if we don't agree to disagree it reaches a point where I just won't reply.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am the same way we can disagree, banter back and forth and when we agree to disagree I am done with it, even if we don't agree to disagree it reaches a point where I just won't reply.
Have we ever seen that point here?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’d take Maye

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3