• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC's Josh Shaw

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember ... for some reason Palmdale doesn't ring a bell. I thought she 'lived' in/near Palo Alto up north? Or was that the homo Roniah's place?

And .... yeah ... you know I'm laughing over this! Yall gave us enough shit back in the ESPN days.

Hey ... whatever happened to DocFaustus and the other USC trolls? I know there were tons of yall, but I can only remember you & Doc. :suds:

GO IRISH!!!!

Los Angeles Daily News Jan 16th 2013 " Mantis GF Lennay has ties to Palmdale"
Hey I still get plenty of laughs about the Manti fake gf. I was at the Charger Cowboy game and spotted quite a few # 5 jerseys with L. Keykua on the back. I don't think this is gonna have that kinda impact .
I don't know the whereabouts of Doc and the others. Kinda wish they would stop by.
Speaking of the ESPN days you know I'm getting quite a chuckle out of ND going hard after Snoop Dogs son right.LOL

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I still get plenty of laughs about the Manti fake gf. I was at the Charger Cowboy game and spotted quite a few # 5 jerseys with L. Keykua on the back. I don't think this is gonna have that kinda impact .
I don't know the whereabouts of Doc and the others. Kinda wish they would stop by.
Speaking of the ESPN days you know I'm getting quite a chuckle out of ND going hard after Snoop Dogs son right.LOL

Manti was a bigger story, but what he did wasn't by any means worse. It was only a bigger story because of the Heisman stuff and that it went on for so long.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manti was a bigger story, but what he did wasn't by any means worse. It was only a bigger story because of the Heisman stuff and that it went on for so long.

He lied. Thats not great but if you think about it he didn't do anyone but himself harm. J. winston walked into a store and stole some crab legs. Some players recently slugged other people I put those things as a much bigger deal than this. If he would have lied and said i fell off a skateboard he would have been better off but I doubt he knew all this would happen. Hopfully he doesn't do anything like this again.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya ya ya ... and I wasn't one of them, either. I thought the whole thing pretty ridiculous. :suds:

I miss Doc being around ... the only 'head of reason'. :D

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we've heard the end of it. You don't hire a lawyer to say you lied, you hire a PR firm.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manti's was much worse he repeatedly lied to get through the awards season and the national championship. I'm convinced ND knew a lot sooner and remained silent as well hoping it would blow over.

Kudos to USC for taking immediate action.

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we've heard the end of it. You don't hire a lawyer to say you lied, you hire a PR firm.

This is the most confusing part. If there really isn't anything to it aside from a kid wanting to cover up a stupid mistake, why does he have a high profile criminal lawyer doing the talking? Did USC suggest him, or did the kid just decide to get a famous lawyer?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manti was worth laughing at because he was duped and people that dumb get laughed at. No one is laughing about a team captain of a major school that lied about being a hero. Worst thing ever? Of course not, but making up stories about saving a kid to cover up being a dumb ass? :L

No one's laughing. Ok, well maybe UCLA fans. Oh, and probably ND fans.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most confusing part. If there really isn't anything to it aside from a kid wanting to cover up a stupid mistake, why does he have a high profile criminal lawyer doing the talking? Did USC suggest him, or did the kid just decide to get a famous lawyer?

Yep, that lawyer represented Rhianna and Snoop Dogg.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manti was worth laughing at because he was duped and people that dumb get laughed at. No one is laughing about a team captain of a major school that lied about being a hero. Worst thing ever? Of course not, but making up stories about saving a kid to cover up being a dumb ass? :L

No one's laughing. Ok, well maybe UCLA fans. Oh, and probably ND fans.

Was there a point to what you just wrote ? You do realize no kid was involved no search party was sent out . He didn't crash a car or steal some crab legs or get a DUI or slug someone in a bar. He made it up. So yes you can laugh because he did something stupid and made himself look like an idiot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha ... knowing you, I have no doubt. :suds:

But, I'm here to tell ya ... us Domers got our asses beat over that fiasco ... and the SC fans were the worst (EPSN boards). We're still taking shit over it ... as you can tell just by this thread. :sigh:

I have no doubt, just as I have no doubt that USC fans will receive our fair share of grief over this, most of it deserved.:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a point to what you just wrote ? You do realize no kid was involved no search party was sent out . He didn't crash a car or steal some crab legs or get a DUI or slug someone in a bar. He made it up. So yes you can laugh because he did something stupid and made himself look like an idiot.

Wiz is just trying to take some "faux moral high ground" because Sark is the coach. Everyone except Wiz finds this to either be a college kid who did something stupid and/or pretty funny.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz is just trying to take some "faux moral high ground" because Sark is the coach. Everyone except Wiz finds this to either be a college kid who did something stupid and/or pretty funny.

Sounds like THIS TEAM will be in disarray right up until me Beavers "square off" with the Trojans on Sept 27th...

PRICELESS TF12!
:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like THIS TEAM will be in disarray right up until me Beavers "square off" with the Trojans on Sept 27th...

PRICELESS TF12!
:suds:

Nah, most of the guys on this team were here under Lane Kiffin and managed two 10 win seasons. Adversity is normal for them.:pound:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize to everyone for creating this thread based on an irresponsible, 2nd rate, lacking talent source, espn.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious points because they want to project more into what was said than what was there.

Those words were in response to why the Te'o story had such legs as they say vs why this one will not.

TF12, please explain how your perception of my bias in this case has any impact on that point.

Yes, I'm happy as shit Sark is your problem now and not ours anymore, but this case is about the CAPTAIN of the USC football team lying about being a hero and the comment made was about why this story won't last in the news cycle like Te'o did. How is that related to Sark exactly? :rollseyes:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As mentioned before this all goes back to Kiffin. It is his fault.

I will also add to the list of contributors to this debacle.

Yes, Sarknado and coach Pete were obviously involved.