• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC's Josh Shaw

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why must we wait til 2015 for UW vs SoCal?!?!?

:tsk:

That would be must watch SportsHoopla banter.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As mentioned before this all goes back to Kiffin. It is his fault.

I will also add to the list of contributors to this debacle.

Yes, Sarknado and coach Pete were obviously involved.

Mabel and her biddies just called me and approve.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ceases to amaze me how people miss the obvious points because they want to project more into what was said than what was there.

Those words were in response to why the Te'o story had such legs as they say vs why this one will not.

TF12, please explain how your perception of my bias in this case has any impact on that point.

Yes, I'm happy as shit Sark is your problem now and not ours anymore, but this case is about the CAPTAIN of the USC football team lying about being a hero and the comment made was about why this story won't last in the news cycle like Te'o did. How is that related to Sark exactly? :rollseyes:

Pretty simple really. You're trying too hard to make this bigger than it appears to be at this point. If it turns out that there was criminal activity on his part, then it will and should be a much bigger deal. Right now, it's a college kid who did something stupid and then did something stupider to cover it up.

As for "my perception of your bias", it's not my perception. You've admitted to your bias.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid made me embarrassed for him, and that's hard to do considering I have no shame. If nothing else comes out, a short suspension and a lot of pointing and laughing should suffice.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I still get plenty of laughs about the Manti fake gf. I was at the Charger Cowboy game and spotted quite a few # 5 jerseys with L. Keykua on the back. I don't think this is gonna have that kinda impact .

Manti was worth laughing at because he was duped and people that dumb get laughed at. No one is laughing about a team captain of a major school that lied about being a hero. Worst thing ever? Of course not, but making up stories about saving a kid to cover up being a dumb ass? :L

No one's laughing. Ok, well maybe UCLA fans. Oh, and probably ND fans.
Spoke to the differences. You'd have to not be that smart to miss the point.
Pretty simple really. You're trying too hard to make this bigger than it appears to be at this point. If it turns out that there was criminal activity on his part, then it will and should be a much bigger deal. Right now, it's a college kid who did something stupid and then did something stupider to cover it up.

As for "my perception of your bias", it's not my perception. You've admitted to your bias.
Sure I have a bias, so do you and so does everyone when it comes to sports. Your PERCEPTION of that bias was the question and of course you didn't answer that. My bias didn't change the reasons why this story won't have the impact that Manti's fake GF had. Has nothing to do with 7Sark.

Point out anything I've said that is truly outrageous, because your continued attempts to spin this into something more than was said just isn't going to work. Who do you think I am? 4D20? :whistle:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid made me embarrassed for him, and that's hard to do considering I have no shame. If nothing else comes out, a short suspension and a lot of pointing and laughing should suffice.

Not to mention what UCLA and Notre Dame fans are likely to come up with for those games. With so much time between now and then, I expect they will come up with some very creative and hilarious ways to mock him.

In fact, I'll be disappointed in them if they don't.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoke to the differences. You'd have to not be that smart to miss the point.

Sure I have a bias, so do you and so does everyone when it comes to sports. Your PERCEPTION of that bias was the question and of course you didn't answer that. My bias didn't change the reasons why this story won't have the impact that Manti's fake GF had. Has nothing to do with 7Sark.

Point out anything I've said that is truly outrageous, because your continued attempts to spin this into something more than was said just isn't going to work. Who do you think I am? 4D20? :whistle:

You are the only person trying to act like this is somehow not being handled properly and questioning what punishment has/will be levied.

Everyone else is having fun with it. You should join in.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm very much having fun. You can bank on that.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image_zpsb668bc9a.jpg

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention what UCLA and Notre Dame fans are likely to come up with for those games. With so much time between now and then, I expect they will come up with some very creative and hilarious ways to mock him.

In fact, I'll be disappointed in them if they don't.

It sux we have to play yall @ the Colosseum this year or else what you would 'expect' could be better. You could bet if this was in SB this year, the 'creativity' would run off the charts. :suds:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be suspended for two games for lying to the school, and not have the suspension start until he is cleared by a doctor to play. :2cents:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sux we have to play yall @ the Colosseum this year or else what you would 'expect' could be better. You could bet if this was in SB this year, the 'creativity' would run off the charts. :suds:

No doubt.:suds: