• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC's Josh Shaw

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it turns out his story is true. As for him trying to evade police, wouldn't he have been arrested? How come no report of his arrest? Also a Deputy in the Palmdale PD said there's no record of a call out on Josh Shaw.

This thing is weird.

Dunno TF12 ... this is 'weird'.

Jim Rome was spouting off about this today.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno TF12 ... this is 'weird'.

Jim Rome was spouting off about this today.

Yeah, on the one hand, just off the kids reputation and the fact that there doesn't appear to be any arrest report or call out on him. It looks like people trolling.

On the other hand, he wouldn't be the first person to lie in order to cover up doing something stupid.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ...

OU ... 2-9 against ND. :pound:

NEXT!!!!

ND+Scoreboard.jpg

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a college kid might have done something stupid? I'm shocked! SHOCKED! I tell you!
I'll be even more shocked if he was drinking or had some pot.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it's true but one must be pretty scared of what the cops are going to do to you if you're jumping from the 3rd floor.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, I don't understand the comparisons to Manti Teo. I'm thinking more along the lines of a Tommy Rees.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it turns out his story is true. As for him trying to evade police, wouldn't he have been arrested? How come no report of his arrest? Also a Deputy in the Palmdale PD said there's no record of a call out on Josh Shaw.

This thing is weird.

Intersting points that twitterverse isn't pointing out. People putting out the story based on "sources" but then no follow up with this kind of information. Thing about the police is, if they want you and they know where to find you, they just go get you. They don't waste a lot of time doing it either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intersting points that twitterverse isn't pointing out. People putting out the story based on "sources" but then no follow up with this kind of information. Thing about the police is, if they want you and they know where to find you, they just go get you. They don't waste a lot of time doing it either.

And if he had 2 high ankle sprains from jumping out a window to get away. I'd imagine that would make him fairly easy to catch.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. It might have been like a raid. He fled and they don't have anything to go after him for if they were searching for drugs or minors drinking. I've escaped many parties when the cops showed up.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. It might have been like a raid. He fled and they don't have anything to go after him for if they were searching for drugs or minors drinking. I've escaped many parties when the cops showed up.

Except that Heather Brittany chick's tweet said that it was because of domestic abuse. That would put the PD there to either serve a warrant for his arrest or because they were responding to a domestic abuse call.

Either way, he'd have been arrested.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAPD is going to put out a statement. According to them, they had no record of Josh Shaw in their system for any reason. The story is in about 12 different places right now. I would agree that if he was running from the cops on a DV issue, that means somebody called them there, even if one just happened to be walking by and witnessing it, he's calling it in and if the kid is off and running, they are going to try and catch him, and even in his injured state, he gets away, they are taking statements, ID'ing the suspect and I am sure they would figure out its USC's starting CB and know exactly where to get him. Of course, others are placing him not even in Palmdale Sunday night so he couldn't have been at a family function there. Neither Shaw nor any members of his family are talking right now so there is no confirmation on any side of the story.