• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC vs. Bama in 2016

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, look who's back.

What's the over/under on how soon 4d20 goes full butthurt and storms off again?

Well I've thought he was going to leave for good many times over the last year and have been proven wrong.

Every time I read a post of his I picture Eric Cartman in my head for some reason. I can hear him saying "screw you guys, I'm going home" every time he threatens to leave the board too.

screw-you-guys-i-m-going-home-o.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can shitpost too.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, look who's back.

What's the over/under on how soon 4d20 goes full butthurt and storms off again?

Thanks for caring about what I do.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
define plenty please? 3 or 4 in over 12 years? im sorry but theres no way to view that other than pathetic. basically you have played penn st on the road during that span. lol @ duke might as well have played north texas on the road. my take on the home and home is that for the most part Alabama is one of the few teams that don't care to do home and home with non conference opponents. auburn plays at Kansas st this season. usc plays @ texas with the next few years. LSU has upcoming road games with Syracuse, Arizona st, ucla, and Oklahoma. hell even Georgia will play @ notre dame. A&M has Oregon and ucla on the road currently. now whats wrong with bama?

Alabama has the 3 championships in 4 years or whatever. if they had even 1 or 2 of the above road games scheduled in that span who knows maybe they don't make it to those championship games.

Oh please...nice arbitrary selection of 12 years so you could knock of the UCLA series. Who exactly has USC played over that span in home and homes that we are supposed to bow down and kiss your feet for? Ohio St and Nebraska? Because if Duke is a shit team(which they are) then so are Minnesota, Hawaii, Virginia and all the other AQ crap you pad your OOC schedule with. And please leave the Notre Dame card at home...when you hanging 35+ on them for a decade they are not a quality opponent...thanks to you and the rest of the pac-12 for making them think they were relevant again.

Now, if you want to discount the fact that in the Saban era we have played Florida St in Jacksonville, Clemson in Atlanta, Virginia Tech in Atlanta, Penn St in Beaver Stadium, Michigan in Dallas and Virginia Tech in Atlanta, that is fine. But I feel fairly comfortable in saying that if we had replace all those games with Virginia, Minnesota and Hawaii on the road that we would not have made all those championship games, because our sos would have taken a hit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please...nice arbitrary selection of 12 years so you could knock of the UCLA series. Who exactly has USC played over that span in home and homes that we are supposed to bow down and kiss your feet for? Ohio St and Nebraska? Because if Duke is a shit team(which they are) then so are Minnesota, Hawaii, Virginia and all the other AQ crap you pad your OOC schedule with. And please leave the Notre Dame card at home...when you hanging 35+ on them for a decade they are not a quality opponent...thanks to you and the rest of the pac-12 for making them think they were relevant again.

Now, if you want to discount the fact that in the Saban era we have played Florida St in Jacksonville, Clemson in Atlanta, Virginia Tech in Atlanta, Penn St in Beaver Stadium, Michigan in Dallas and Virginia Tech in Atlanta, that is fine. But I feel fairly comfortable in saying that if we had replace all those games with Virginia, Minnesota and Hawaii on the road that we would not have made all those championship games, because our sos would have taken a hit.

All those neutral site games don't count because if they don't cherry pick and harp on a tiny little data point as means to call Alabama scared, they don't have shit to say.

If you try to put anything in context, you are deflecting.

The entire thread is shit. But of course, I'm threatening to quit the forum for calling it such or something like that. I'm sure one of them will be along shortly to clarify it all for you.

Just admit that Alabama is scared to play real competition and you can be buddies with them.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arbitrary selection of the LAST TWELVE years? LOL. Hilarious. Do you know what arbitrary means? The last twelve years is arbitrary:laugh3:?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arbitrary selection of the LAST TWELVE years? LOL. Hilarious. Do you know what arbitrary means? The last twelve years is arbitrary:laugh3:?

why not last 100, why not last 50? please just get on with your life and stop getting your panties twisted over matters you cannot change. Are you so butthurt that you cannot think straight? Leave Bama to our devices and we will go on and play teams without a pulse in every location we play them including the one in two years to start the season. (your words not mine)

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you a complete dumbass or do you just not understand the term "arbitrary selection", especially given the context. Perhaps I should have used the term "cherry-picked" maybe that would have been easier for someone of your limited social and cognitive skills to comprehend.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a complete dumbass or do you just not understand the term "arbitrary selection", especially given the context. Perhaps I should have used the term "cherry-picked" maybe that would have been easier for someone of your limited social and cognitive skills to comprehend.

Yes or Yes.

Wait, what was the question again?:lol:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit that Alabama is scared to play real competition and you can be buddies with them.

Meh...lived in LA for 3+ years, I've got all the socal buddies I need.

Love the new sign line, love me some Josey Wales!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

LOL shitty team, USC was under sanctions from 2011 to 2013, with the loss of 30 scholarships, they still managed to go 27 & 10.

Alabama's recent sanction in the early 2000 led them to only 21 loss in scholarships, they managed to only go 20 & 18, tells us again who has a shitty team. :laugh3:
Love your "facts". Good job.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see how Ohio st and Nebraska aren't viewed as top quality road opponents. When you played Penn st you can argue they weren't very good. When USC played Ohio st they were a top 5 team. Notre Dame while they weren't championship contenders they are still better than 90 percent of Alabama non conference schedule over the years.

Maybe your right maybe I'm looking for an answer your alabama pride won't let you admit. You didn't acknowledge at all that that majority of SEC has tough non conference games scheduled except for your school. Hell even arkansas has texas tech on the road. So again I ask if rest of conference and rest of country is doing why does bama continue to only opt for situations that give them an advantage

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how Ohio st and Nebraska aren't viewed as top quality road opponents. When you played Penn st you can argue they weren't very good. When USC played Ohio st they were a top 5 team. Notre Dame while they weren't championship contenders they are still better than 90 percent of Alabama non conference schedule over the years.

Maybe your right maybe I'm looking for an answer your alabama pride won't let you admit. You didn't acknowledge at all that that majority of SEC has tough non conference games scheduled except for your school. Hell even arkansas has texas tech on the road. So again I ask if rest of conference and rest of country is doing why does bama continue to only opt for situations that give them an advantage

^is unable to even properly comprehend the post his is responding too.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or could it be that we should not have to answer such a ridiculous question to someone that clearly doesnt deserve the answer. I am curious as to your qualifications and need to have such a question answered, can you provide them to my satisfaction.

you have been told on numerous occasions that certain teams get asked to play in these Marquee games, yet you feel that an Arkansas would warrant a marquee match-up? Please tell me you didnt just say that. Actually how a team chooses to play its OOC should not be the concern of another teams fans, unless that teams fans think they are being slighted in some way. Tell us how you as a fan of USC you are being slighted by Alabama playing a neutral site game against a power 5 school to start a year and not a home and home with say Hawaii or Fresno? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 down was right, what the fuck are you even talking about. I was clearly calling Ohio St and Nebraska quality opponents. It was the rest of your shit that I was saying sucked.

Lol, if you think that Notre Dame has been a quality opponent for the last decade, that is your kool-aid.

I can only marvel at your statement that the rest of the SEC and the rest of the country are playing these amazing road schedules. Please pass the 420, because you must be high as shit. Kudos to you Trojans on your 2015 OOC schedule, your bravery shames us all.