• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are the guys still on the Court?

Drop the curtain on this bitch.

Agreed. I turned that game off after that injury. I don't want to watch anymore. Let em rest.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Love is going to Cleveland? I have been busy, but did I miss something?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt lefonda has the most talent in the league. Size, speed, and touch you cannot teach. But what I'm sayin is that if things aren't going HIS way, he tends to pout and ultimately quit.

He didn't want to carry Miami this year, he wanted to separate himself from his team and point the finger. It was more about Lefonda not getting the blame for losing and stating he need more help to win.

Again. How much help you need dude? lol 4 real.

from what i heard he hated that Dwade sat out damn near 30 games - and most of those after he practiced and looked healthy- and then just sat out--- and that bosh turned into a little girl who shot from the perimeter and didnt rebound or ever draw a foul

LeBron basically had to do all the dirty work besides a mid thirties Birdman who could only play 20 minutes a night- and whatever Haslmes corpse could give on a nightly basis- PLUS be the scorer, playmaker and guard the other teams best player

look- i get it- LeBrons not Jordan----- not mentally- neverwill be

But Bron had to do all the dirty work- he had the most rebounds onthatteam, most assists, the only one that drew fouls ,the only one that banged in the post.....it wore him down mentally and once the Spurs played some of the most beautiful basketball ever it got him pissed off.....

your right- LeBron isn ot the most mentally strong guy in the world.....but he isthe best player and will win another couple titles just because he definitely is the best and will have a lot mroe help and young legs and athlets around him from here on out

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing is guaranteed----but LeBron/Love/Kyrie is better then LeBron/Wade/Bosh in all but MAYBe- and MAYBE is a maybe- the firs tyearthose guys were together and Wade still maybehad 95% of his athleticism, and bosh was not afraid of getting touched

Love is a lot better than Bosh- and Kyrie is better then 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Wade.....since the 2010/2011 season Wade just isnt the same guy- and he is not Kobe or LEbron and developed a kick ass post up game or long range game or elbow/footwork game- he just didnt...and Bosh is afraid of contact and just shoots jumpers and isnt as good at that as Love- while Love rips his heart out and poops on it rebounding/passing/3pt shooting wise

and Waiters and Varejao- the other 2 on the court- really heavily poop on Joel Anthony/Chalmers or whatever the Heat ever through out there at their other 2 positions....

The Cavs will be better than last Seasons Heat if they land Love.

But, the 2010 Heat?

Hell no.

I'm actually starting to lean towards letting the roster ride.

Depth is important.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i heard he hated that Dwade sat out damn near 30 games - and most of those after he practiced and looked healthy- and then just sat out--- and that bosh turned into a little girl who shot from the perimeter and didnt rebound or ever draw a foul

LeBron basically had to do all the dirty work besides a mid thirties Birdman who could only play 20 minutes a night- and whatever Haslmes corpse could give on a nightly basis- PLUS be the scorer, playmaker and guard the other teams best player

But Bron had to do all the dirty work- he had the most rebounds onthatteam, most assists, the only one that drew fouls ,the only one that banged in the post.....it wore him down mentally and once the Spurs played some of the most beautiful basketball ever it got him pissed off.....

your right- LeBron isn ot the most mentally strong guy in the world.....but he isthe best player and will win another couple titles just because he definitely is the best and will have a lot mroe help and young legs and athlets around him from here on out

Honestly I'm surprised it took him until the Spurs championship to be pissed off about it.

The rest of the Heat started slacking off around him a solid year or two ago.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a nasty injury. Didn't realize it in real time.

Watched the replay once. Can't watch it again.

Just horrible.

All thoughts should be with Paul George.

But, letting Stephenson walk really looks horrible now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Love is going to Cleveland? I have been busy, but did I miss something?

not that i am even 100% behidn them trading Wiggins andwhatever else but most people see it as a fait accompli....

its all but done from what i have heard but its illegal to announce for 30 days after Wiggins signed his contract.......

im not one to jump the gun on these things and err on the side of caution- but in this instance its pretty fair to assume thatunless Wiggins is caught free basing coke or Love breaks his back playing horse its gonna get done....

out of all those trades the last few years, KG, DWill, Howard, Paul, Melo, Harden etc- the best asset to change hands the other way is def wiggins

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go home D Rose!! Please. Holy cow what a bad injury

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean damn....

Wasn't the point to rest up and be fresh for the playoffs?

Wade was awful in the finals.

I honestly don't believe Bron left JUST to go home.

Dude wanted help and Arison was dead set not to eat a large tax bill.

Have teams learned nothing from the Harden debacle?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs will be better than last Seasons Heat if they land Love.

But, the 2010 Heat?

Hell no.

I'm actually starting to lean towards letting the roster ride.

Depth is important.

as long as its wiggins and bennet its fine---any more then that and screw it----but even that i dont feel great about sicne Bennet looks really freaking good and is healthy and got both his issues- sleep apnea and his shoulder taken care off

and the only guys as hyped as wigginsthe last 6-7 drafts were a. davis and rose probably....and kyrie and wall wereclose---and all of them are nasty....wiggins is not bennet or bargs or bogut- a 1 overall that no one could decide on....this guy is the real deal and his basement is basically a better version of iguadala and his ceiling is tmac that can play all NBA D

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a buzz kill. That was like watching Apollo Creed get killed against the Russian

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean damn....

Wasn't the point to rest up and be fresh for the playoffs?

Wade was awful in the finals.

I honestly don't believe Bron left JUST to go home.

Dude wanted help and Arison was dead set not to eat a large tax bill.

Have teams learned nothing from the Harden debacle?

how stupid of Arison to pinch pennies, what a moron

and how can you NOT PUT ATHLETES AROUND LEBRON?!!!

this fucking blew my fucking mind! you have the biggest fastbreak force this side of Magic johnson in the history of the league!

and you put him in a grind it out half court offense, make him guard the other teams best player on the permieter so he can never get out and run, and he is the only guy that can draw a foul unless Dwade woke up and felt good that day

IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT SO BAD!! WHY MIAMI!!! why did u take the best fastbreak threat- a freaking freight train 6 foot 8 260 and fast as fuck, and turn him into a half court player and get the crap beaten out of him on a nightly basis?!!!! ITS INSANE

lol....WAHT THE FUCK- honestly, someone pelease tell me what the fuck

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as its wiggins and bennet its fine---any more then that and screw it----but even that i dont feel great about sicne Bennet looks really freaking good and is healthy and got both his issues- sleep apnea and his shoulder taken care off

and the only guys as hyped as wigginsthe last 6-7 drafts were a. davis and rose probably....and kyrie and wall wereclose---and all of them are nasty....wiggins is not bennet or bargs or bogut- a 1 overall that no one could decide on....this guy is the real deal and his basement is basically a better version of iguadala and his ceiling is tmac that can play all NBA D

Honestly, it's a win/win for your team either way.

Yes, Love gives you a better chance of winning NOW.

But, I honestly believe Wiggins is the real deal.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Now maybe folks will give Love and Blake a break about not wanting to risk injury.

It's a shame. I'd still love to see our best players possible out there on the court. Other countries take the FIBA tournament much more serious than the US does. USA only seems to put the effort in after we've gotten embarrassed one or two tournaments in a row.

It's kind of a much more grave version of can't have your cake and eat it too.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame. I'd still love to see our best players possible out there on the court. Other countries take the FIBA tournament much more serious than the US does. USA only seems to put the effort in after we've gotten embarrassed one or two tournaments in a row.

these guys brought it tonight

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, totally agree.

We had the old " We can turn in on whenever we want " mentality.

...until the took Bronze:doh:.

I would not play if I didn't have a long-term deal.