• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy you remember Craig Ehlo? :)

Taj Gibson is going to be another Boozer. Noah can D up and has the Dennis Rodman effect without the crazy. D Rose just looks redonk!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one handles the ball better and can make the ball go in directions and change it in a split second and weave through traffic like KI does......that and his shot make him just so deadly - along with his ability to finish at the rim

Kyrie is just so freaking deadly----early intheir career guys like RW, Rose, and a ton of other guys could get tothe rim at will but didnt have the shot--- Kyrie DOES have the shot and it makes him practically unguardable if he had a big man that could average 18 and draw people outta the middle.....

With Lebron and Love Kyrie is going to murder fools

Dude, all that fancy dribbling means nothing unless you are on the And1 mix tour:pound:.

I honestly don't believe Kyrie will ever be consider a top pg for the simple fact that he won't even be the best player on his Team.

If you get Love, he won't even be 2nd best.

Don't get me wrong, he is uber talented.

But, look at the pg's that are considered top 10 of all-time.

Stockton and Magic are probably the only ones you can argue were not the best on their own team.

Same with today's pg's.

CP3, Rose, Curry, Parker, Nash when he was in Phoenix, are the best players on their rosters.

A case could be made for Westbrook and Lillard too.

Kyrie?

Not as long as you have Lebron.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have to disagree Podsox, I don't think USA bball is worth risking a 3rd year in a row without the best all-around guard on the planet. He so dam explosive and looks even better. But maybe it's just been a long time since I've seen him looking like this.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot sauce > Kyrie ;)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait unti lits like....all right, Kyrie and Bron and Varejao come to the bench...

Miller , Brewer and thompson go in and join Love and Waiters for the SECOND UNIT.....dont worry...Phil Jackson ...when you have say a 2nd unit of say Calderon stays out there with Shumpert and you bring in Bargs, Hardaway, Dalembert or something like that......

dont worry- they will be fine!!! lol

or say- Magic- your second unit is fine...say Payton at the point, ben gordon at the 2, and Tobias harris and vucevic stay out there with nicholson at the 4.....

youll be fine vs. Waiters, Miller, Brewer, Love and Thompson...its cool....dont worry about it, LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy you remember Craig Ehlo? :)

Taj Gibson is going to be another Boozer. Noah can D up and has the Dennis Rodman effect without the crazy. D Rose just looks redonk!

o yah....old Craig was immortalized by almost being kicked in the head by Jordan right after "The Shot"

isnt it said in Cleveland the bad memories how we have immortalized them and everyone knows them?

"The Shot"
"the Fumble"
"The Drive"
"The Decision"
"Jose Mesa blowing game 7 9th inning" (lol well thats not a THE i guess)....

....trying to think if there are any other

"The Move" of course...also referred to as "The Betrayal" by old Art.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes Cleveland counting chickens. Seen this before.

Only thing is... you got a quitter on your team. Lefonda quit on you at Boston. He quit in the finals this year and left. It's a pattern and if he doesn't get what he wants, he's gonna pout.

He's nothing but a flopper/quitter/rather shoot the jumper little beeyatch

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Mesa. That's funny.

And you can be loaded and still not win a title. Ask the Lakers before Phil Jackson.

If Kyrie wants to dance and Lefonda wants to cry, you have no team. You're loaded, but your team has to play like one.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There goes Cleveland counting chickens. Seen this before.

Only thing is... you got a quitter on your team. Lefonda quit on you at Boston. He quit in the finals this year and left. It's a pattern and if he doesn't get what he wants, he's gonna pout.

He's nothing but a flopper/quitter/rather shoot the jumper little beeyatch

LeBron does have a tendency to act like a little bitch at times i agree....quitting vs.Boston in game 5 was despciable and i hope at some point- at SOME TIME, we get a real explanation in his memoirs or when he is drunk or something becuase that was criminally bitchalicious

but yah-- he is definitely the best player in the game of basketaall and he decided to come home and wrote what I felt was a genuine letter and genuine apology and wants to make itright....

if he wins a couple titles ill take it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now we have Paul George possibly out for the year. Dam that's awful

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well paul George's 2014 season is ovah

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a nasty injury. Didn't realize it in real time.

Watched the replay once. Can't watch it again.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait unti lits like....all right, Kyrie and Bron and Varejao come to the bench...

Miller , Brewer and thompson go in and join Love and Waiters for the SECOND UNIT.....dont worry...Phil Jackson ...when you have say a 2nd unit of say Calderon stays out there with Shumpert and you bring in Bargs, Hardaway, Dalembert or something like that......

dont worry- they will be fine!!! lol

or say- Magic- your second unit is fine...say Payton at the point, ben gordon at the 2, and Tobias harris and vucevic stay out there with nicholson at the 4.....

youll be fine vs. Waiters, Miller, Brewer, Love and Thompson...its cool....dont worry about it, LOL

Lmao...Dude, you been drinking :martini:?

You are fired up tonight:yahoo:

Did you see the Corey Brewer rumor?

I like it.

I mean, he's not ever gonna be Wiggins when Andrew gets it going.

But, he's a nice defensive wing.

And this is why Derek Rose shouldn't play.

Damn....needless injury.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt lefonda has the most talent in the league. Size, speed, and touch you cannot teach. But what I'm sayin is that if things aren't going HIS way, he tends to pout and ultimately quit.

He didn't want to carry Miami this year, he wanted to separate himself from his team and point the finger. It was more about Lefonda not getting the blame for losing and stating he needed more help to win.

Again. How much help you need dude? lol 4 real.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about Mesa. That's funny.

And you can be loaded and still not win a title. Ask the Lakers before Phil Jackson.

If Kyrie wants to dance and Lefonda wants to cry, you have no team. You're loaded, but your team has to play like one.

nothing is guaranteed----but LeBron/Love/Kyrie is better then LeBron/Wade/Bosh in all but MAYBe- and MAYBE is a maybe- the firs tyearthose guys were together and Wade still maybehad 95% of his athleticism, and bosh was not afraid of getting touched

Love is a lot better than Bosh- and Kyrie is better then 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Wade.....since the 2010/2011 season Wade just isnt the same guy- and he is not Kobe or LEbron and developed a kick ass post up game or long range game or elbow/footwork game- he just didnt...and Bosh is afraid of contact and just shoots jumpers and isnt as good at that as Love- while Love rips his heart out and poops on it rebounding/passing/3pt shooting wise

and Waiters and Varejao- the other 2 on the court- really heavily poop on Joel Anthony/Chalmers or whatever the Heat ever through out there at their other 2 positions....

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That looks like he's gonna be out for the year

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why Lefonda will never be Jordan and would have had a very difficult time getting by Scottie Pippen.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, all that fancy dribbling means nothing unless you are on the And1 mix tour:pound:.

I honestly don't believe Kyrie will ever be consider a top pg for the simple fact that he won't even be the best player on his Team.

If you get Love, he won't even be 2nd best.

Don't get me wrong, he is uber talented.

But, look at the pg's that are considered top 10 of all-time.

Stockton and Magic are probably the only ones you can argue were not the best on their own team.

Same with today's pg's.

CP3, Rose, Curry, Parker, Nash when he was in Phoenix, are the best players on their rosters.

A case could be made for Westbrook and Lillard too.

Kyrie?

Not as long as you have Lebron.

Kyrie turns the ball over too much. It probably won't even be in his hands down the stretch in close games.