• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time I like coach K is during USA bball.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Rose looking good. USA will be fine fine with their guards, Durant, Unibrow, and the Animal. No worries.

He does.

So does Kyrie, Davis.

But, :wtf2: is wrong with Wall and Paul George?

John is trying way to hard.

I know it's a long shot for him to make it with Rose, Kyrie and Steph in the mix.

But, Dame will get the call before him if he keeps pressing.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to find your role in these games, especially early. Both Wall and George are forcing shots/tempo.

But I tell you what, there's not a guard in the world that can do what Rose can do. If he can just tone it down a bit and learn to use his explosion at the right times, night night.

Kevin Love better realize Chicago would be way better for him. Going to Cleveland and playing with Lefonda is not what he should do.

And why is Doug McDermott on this team? Is it like when Christian Laettner played with Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Magic, Clyde, D Rob, and who else? lol

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to find your role in these games, especially early. Both Wall and George are forcing shots/tempo.

But I tell you what, there's not a guard in the world that can do what Rose can do. If he can just tone it down a bit and learn to use his explosion at the right times, night night.

Kevin Love better realize Chicago would be way better for him. Going to Cleveland and playing with Lefonda is not what he should do.

And why is Doug McDermott on this team? Is it like when Christian Laettner played with Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Magic, Clyde, D Rob, and who else? lol

McDermott is on the select team. he just practices with these guys

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hope Rose doesn't make it. He makes me nervous.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that makes sense. It'll be good for McDermott.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McBuckets is just on the practice squad:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is so nasty

at this event he looks head and shoulders above Lillard

give Kyrie freaking Alridge, Batum, Mathews, etc...

Lillard is over 2 years older than Kyrie too......Kyrie is the MORE TALENTED player....right now Lillard might be a little ahead since he is more mature- but even that....i dunno

you watch this and you can see just how freaking talented Kyrie is- next 5 years i take him over Lillard no freaking doubt

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cousins makes me nervous.

But, for a different reason.

He is the only true Center on the roster and is prone to emotional outbursts.

Hopefully, Boogie will keep in head during international play.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is so nasty

at this event he looks head and shoulders above Lillard

give Kyrie freaking Alridge, Batum, Mathews, etc...

Lillard is over 2 years older than Kyrie too......Kyrie is the MORE TALENTED player....right now Lillard might be a little ahead since he is more mature- but even that....i dunno

you watch this and you can see just how freaking talented Kyrie is- next 5 years i take him over Lillard no freaking doubt

Dude, it's one scrimmage:lol:

Util Kyrie proves it on the court..

Lillard > Kyrie

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a little Rust out there. They will get better at guarding Kyrie.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Kyrie looks really good.

I just said that very thing a page ago.

But, he has no more excuses when the Season starts.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's one scrimmage:lol:

Util Kyrie proves it on the court..

Lillard > Kyrie

puhhhhleeeze...its out there and has been out there.....

Lillard played 4 years in college, is more physically mature, mentally mature and played with a lot better teammates including one of the best scoring bigs and pick and roll bigs in the entire NBA in Lamarcus Aldridge and could relax and not have to carry the entire load on shoulders

if you made Lillard two years younger, Kyrie two years older and switched teammates its a 100% completely and totally different story.

By the end of their careers this debate is going to look laughable- like who is the better Pg- Paul or Dwill

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

completely disagree. at this point he needs to get some game experience. if he gets hurt he gets hurt. cant baby him any longer

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
puhhhhleeeze...its out there and has been out there.....

Lillard played 4 years in college, is more physically mature, mentally mature and played with a lot better teammates including one of the best scoring bigs and pick and roll bigs in the entire NBA in Lamarcus Aldridge and could relax and not have to carry the entire load on shoulders

if you made Lillard two years younger, Kyrie two years older and switched teammates its a 100% completely and totally different story.

By the end of their careers this debate is going to look laughable- like who is the better Pg- Paul or Dwill

So you say :noidea:.

But, I can only go by what they have done so far in their careers.

Dame has been better.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing D Rose NEEDS is to be ready when the season opens. He doesn't need to play with these cats, just like Lefonda doesn't.

It's clear he's back at the level he needs to be at. The only question is: Can he maintain it for 4 quarters.

Sorry I don't want him playing 4 quarters. If they want to keep him on the team and let him play 10 minutes a game, fine.. But he doesn't NEED to play. He may not be in full game shape, but he's ready. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Kyrie looks really good.

I just said that very thing a page ago.

But, he has no more excuses when the Season starts.

no one handles the ball better and can make the ball go in directions and change it in a split second and weave through traffic like KI does......that and his shot make him just so deadly - along with his ability to finish at the rim

Kyrie is just so freaking deadly----early intheir career guys like RW, Rose, and a ton of other guys could get tothe rim at will but didnt have the shot--- Kyrie DOES have the shot and it makes him practically unguardable if he had a big man that could average 18 and draw people outta the middle.....

With Lebron and Love Kyrie is going to murder fools

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing D Rose NEEDS is to be ready when the season opens. He doesn't need to play with these cats, just like Lebron doesn't.

It's clear he's back at the level he needs to be at. The only question is: Can he maintain it for 4 quarters.

Sorry I don't want him playing 4 quarters. If they want to keep him on the team and let him play 10 minutes a game, fine.. But he doesn't NEED to play. He's ready. LOL

cant wait for some GREAT battles to come between the Cavs and Bulls---- as long as Rose stays healthy which i really hope he does

all though- i think you guys arent gonna see a big a difference between Boozer and Gasol as you think-Gasol is not what he was even 2-3 years ago.....

I really want to see what Dougie McD can do....and Mrotic too.....gonna be a great season....the Central Division is pretty damn good.....even Detroit might not bee too bad

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing D Rose NEEDS is to be ready when the season opens. He doesn't need to play with these cats, just like Lebron doesn't.

Sorry I don't want him playing 4 quarters. If they want to keep him on the team and let him play 10 minutes a game, fine.. But he doesn't NEED to play. He's ready. LOL

when u played about 10 games in 2 seasons u need to dust off the rust. u cant worry about injuries at this point. obviously sitting out 6 months too long after his first injury and only practicing didn't work last time. the best season of his career was after playing in fiba. the more bball at game speed the better