• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how stupid of Arison to pinch pennies, what a moron

and how can you NOT PUT ATHLETES AROUND LEBRON?!!!

this fucking blew my fucking mind! you have the biggest fastbreak force this side of Magic johnson in the history of the league!

and you put him in a grind it out half court offense, make him guard the other teams best player on the permieter so he can never get out and run, and he is the only guy that can draw a foul unless Dwade woke up and felt good that day

IT MAKES MY HEAD HURT SO BAD!! WHY MIAMI!!! why did u take the best fastbreak threat- a freaking freight train 6 foot 8 260 and fast as fuck, and turn him into a half court player and get the crap beaten out of him on a nightly basis?!!!! ITS INSANE

lol....WAHT THE FUCK- honestly, someone pelease tell me what the fuck

Yep.

I said the same thing earlier on another thread.

There is no way Gilbert repeats that mistake when Lebron is only under contract for 2 Seasons.

Some don't believe the Cavs can afford to pay 3 guys max salaries.

I say, they can if they must.

I'm willing to bet the Cavs end up with a TV deal inline with the Lakers.

* Doubt it will be 150mil per...but, it will be significant *

So, paying the luxury tax will be like throwing a couple of nickels in the wishing well.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea! lets take the best athlete maybe to ever play basketball - (defintely the top 3)
and instead of letting him get out and run and putting athletes around him

lets put no athletes around him, make a grind it out half court offense where he gets the crap beaten out of him sicne hes the only guy that draws fouls, put not playmakeing PGs around him EVER, and see how long he enjoys it!

i used to Love watching bron get out and get those chase down blocks and jump passinglanes and get out intransition

instead- GRIND IT OUTHALF COURT---- FOULS IN THE POST- get his ass kicked by the 8th and 9th guys on the other teams bench who are in their solely to beat the shit outta lebron and get 6 fouls!!!

and do this while Wade sits out over a 1/3 of the season and watches from the bench!1 AFTEr you cut the guy who drilled about a billion threes to help win a game in the finals because you are too cheap even though the best player in the world took a fucking pay cut to paly for you!!!!!!

yah your a fucking genius riles!!!!!! kiss my white ASS!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BuAB4tgCIAA-ci_.jpg

So bad :(

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you post that? Why do you think anyone needs to see that again?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know Love is going to Cleveland? I have been busy, but did I miss something?

Forgot to mention that I'm digging the Ravishing Rick Rude avatar :pound:

"Cut the music. What I'd like to have now....is for all you fat...out of shape...Alabama sweat hogs....keep the noise down...while I take my robe off:lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why Lefonda will never be Jordan and would have had a very difficult time getting by Scottie Pippen.

He will never be jordan, heck he isn't even wilt or Kareem....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop crying. Lefonda and the HEAT beat everyone in the league for practically 4 years, they had 4 Eastern conf championships and won 2 titles. Sure Ray Allen helped give the HEAT #2, but still Lefonda had plenty of help. But he didn't show any leadership in the finals. It's just all about him. He couldn't play for Phil Jackson, he be confused at the word unselfish.

I'm sick of hearing Lefondahad no one around him. My goodness. You people in Cleveland really think he is/was the chosen one or something.

He's a cancer. Maybe the Heat were tired of him being a little bitch..

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who compares a perimeter player to a center? That's just dumb. It's like saying Aaron rodgers will never be jerry rice or mike trout will never be mariano rivera

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefonda would shit his pants trying to get by Pippen. He'd cry like TO. Flop like Lambier

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who compares a perimeter player to a center? That's just dumb. It's like saying Aaron rodgers will never be jerry rice or mike trout will never be mariano rivera

Just give it up man. He MIGHT be a top 5 all time if he's healthy but not any of those 3 I mentioned

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really like the Yanks getting Prado- hes a pro and should help a lot....I actually think getting Headley was really underated too- get him outta that huge freaking stadium and terrible lineup and into yankee stadium with a solid lineup around him and i think he rakes like a couple years ago....

Drew sucks my ass...but o well....Headley and Prado will be some nice additions-...both are real pro's....

i hate that Tanaka and CC went down...especially my boy CC...dude has thrown a lot of innings for a lot of years...at least its not his arm thats hurt though...