• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USA Basketball

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just give it up man. He MIGHT be a top 5 all time if he's healthy but not any of those 3 I mentioned

Bird, Bird, Bird....

Bird is the word.

Larry Legend is still the best SF ever.

But numerically, it's getting close.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lefonda would shit his pants trying to get by Pippen. He'd cry like TO. Flop like Lambier

dude....Pippen would be the equavalent of a poor mans Tony allen if he played anyhwere but with his airness

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bird, Bird, Bird....

Bird is the word.

Larry Legend is still the best SF ever.

But numerically, it's getting close.

That's why I said might lol he's probably in the magic bird tier

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just give it up man. He MIGHT be a top 5 all time if he's healthy but not any of those 3 I mentioned

I think it's beyond stupid to compare players in any sport who play with completely different positions. Comparing a perimeter player to a post player is stupid. As stupid as comparing a qb to a cb or a hitter to a pitcher. Let's comparen LeBron to bird, mj, magic, kobe, and.others nut not centers or even poward forwards

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. And steph playing solid defense at the 2 too

Pretty positive both Splash Brothers make the Olympic team with the George injury.

I almost feel sorry for the other Countries.

They would likely be overjoyed every time Durant went to the bench for a rest.

....until Klay and Curry start going bombs away:pound:.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippens most famous non-Jordan on his team moment was crying about not getting the ball and sitting on the bench

Where was Scottie Pippen when the team needed him on the court in the waning seconds of Game 3? Why wasn't he on the court? Why was he having words with his coach?

The score was tied, 102-102, after the Knicks' Patrick Ewing hit a three-foot hook shot. There was 1.8 seconds to go in the game in which the Knicks had staged another remarkable fourth-quarter comeback at Chicago Stadium. The Bulls, with possession of the ball and reeling because the Knicks had wiped out a 22-point deficit at the end of the third quarter, had called a timeout.

The crowd of 18,676 fans was roaring, as only those Chicago fans can roar.

Phil Jackson, the Bulls' coach, designed a play in which Pippen took the ball out of bands at midcourt and Toni Kukoc would take the last shot at the top of the circle.

According to Andrea Kramer, an ESPN reporter, who was beside the Bulls' bench at this time with a cameraman, quoted Pippen as issuing and expletive and then saying, "I'm tired of this." And Pippen then sat down.

Some of the other players said, "Pip, come on, get up, what are you doing?"

He refused to come back in the game. Since the Bulls only were sending four men on the court, Jackson had to call a second timeout.

Jackson sent in Pete Myers in place of Pippen. Myers passed the ball to Kukoc, who bounced off his man, Anthony Mason, and then sank a 22-foot shot at the buzzer to give the Bulls a stunning 104-102 victory.

It was the fourth time this season that Kukoc has made a long shot to win a game at the buzzer.

After the game, Jackson told reporters: "As far as the last play goes, Scottie Pippen was not involved in the play. He asked out of the play. That is all I'm going to say about it."

Pippen = total bitch

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's beyond stupid to compare players in any sport who play with completely different positions. Comparing a perimeter player to a post player is stupid. As stupid as comparing a qb to a cb or a hitter to a pitcher. Let's comparen LeBron to bird, mj, magic, kobe, and.others nut not centers or even poward forwards

Ok but still he isn't jordan lol

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty positive both Splash Brothers make the Olympic team with the George injury.

I almost feel sorry for the other Countries.

They would likely be overjoyed every time Durant went to the bench for a rest.

....until Klay and Curry start going bombs away:pound:.

Man poor guy, but I think steph was a lock. And klay had a real good chance too even before the injury

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he is Jordan? People just act like he's joe Johnson when comparing him to jordan which is what bothers me

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen any on here so that's not relevant on SportsHoopla

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We love to bash Bron.

But, he is in the discussion now and he still has many more years to close the gap, if not pass them completely.

Bron jjust doesnt have the mental toughness to ever be Jordan...in reality hes a lot better of a human being than jordan....not that that is hard....

in the twitter/social media era jordan would have faced a lot of scrutiny for his lifestyle but it probably would have just pissed him off and made him better---but jordan did come around at the EXACT---- and i mean EXACT perfect time to become the phenomenon he was

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippen = total bitch

Pippen had a meltdown 1 night no doubt. He wanted the ball and pulled a TO. But Phil Jackson brought his team together. Pippen didn't leave and go to another team did he?

Pippen Defended Magic and Barkley quite well.

Lefonda can't even get by the 2nd year kid on San Antonio.. What's his name? LMAO But he's gonna destroy Pippen like Tony Allen?

Cleveland fans...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pippens most famous non-Jordan on his team moment was crying about not getting the ball and sitting on the bench

Pippen = total bitch

Funny you should mention crying.

Marc Stein just reported that Kyrie was blubbering like a 7 year old girl after the George injury.

He said he actually collapsed into his Father's arms and started balling:omg:.

In fairness, that was a tough thing to watch.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people can get off of Kevin Love's nuts now for not playing i guess....if he just hurt his leg like that hed be in siberia, ergh i mean minnesota another year....instead of playing for a title with King Lebron of house James, First of His Name, King of the Cavs and the East, Lord of 32 teams, and Protector of the NBA