• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer: "I Was Broken, Depressed, Thought I Was Dying"

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just a mountain of attitude in here. All I said above was CUM got one helluva contract for a guy whose micro-mgmt. style led to a complete mental breakdown in a big program.

So, not only was he just starting to deal with his breakdown when the offer came from OSUx, but he didn't even have a moment to reflect how and why he got over his emotional head.

Just saying....you guys threw huge money at a broken horse.

Now, you're seeing holes in your program you really didn't have with the sweater vest. So, throw all the insults and attitude at me you want. But this is the way I see the CUMstain.

Its amazing how ruined this guy is over Urban Meyer leaving.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We clearly should hire Muschamp next... He's doing good things down in Florida...

I agree...both Muschamp and Meyer are head cases who are unable to properly coach a team. Both are currently proving that point. Maybe keep Meyer and hire Muschamp as your AD so all your programs can go south...LOL One thing for sure; Muschamp will be available ....hopefully; very soon.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...both Muschamp and Meyer are head cases who are unable to properly coach a team. Both are currently proving that point. Maybe keep Meyer and hire Muschamp as your AD so all your programs can go south...LOL One thing for sure; Muschamp will be available ....hopefully; very soon.

Meyer can't properly coach a team:doh:? How many other current coaches in the country have 2 national titles & have taken 3 different schools to big time bowl games:noidea:?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing how ruined this guy is over Urban Meyer leaving.

After seeing Ohio State fall apart at the end of last season and early this season...you guys just don't get it. Ohio State had great talent last year and this year as well....just can no longer play proper football. Meyer and Muschamp were the two worst hires in Florida history; hopefully you will pick up Muschamp for next year...maybe as the AD or assistant to Meyer. As long as Meyer is at Ohio State, that team will not win the Big1G title. A big LOL in advance for Ohio State.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just a mountain of attitude in here. All I said above was CUM got one helluva contract for a guy whose micro-mgmt. style led to a complete mental breakdown in a big program.

So, not only was he just starting to deal with his breakdown when the offer came from OSUx, but he didn't even have a moment to reflect how and why he got over his emotional head.

Just saying....you guys threw huge money at a broken horse.

Now, you're seeing holes in your program you really didn't have with the sweater vest. So, throw all the insults and attitude at me you want. But this is the way I see the CUMstain.

I'm really not seeing any holes at all. Meyer has been better at utilizing the playmakers he has on offense than Tressel did. Defensively, we have been mediocre for a while now, but Meyer's recruiting is starting to really restock the shelves. Our best players on D are freshmen and sophomores.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do give Hammer credit trolled OSU fans for over 100 post!

The shit coming from Urban Meyer is so absurd this isn't even trolling! :shocked:

Seriously, can you even IMAGINE how bad Ohio State fans are going to revile this POS after he quits again?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Ohio State fall apart at the end of last season and early this season...you guys just don't get it. Ohio State had great talent last year and this year as well....just can no longer play proper football. Meyer and Muschamp were the two worst hires in Florida history; hopefully you will pick up Muschamp for next year...maybe as the AD or assistant to Meyer. As long as Meyer is at Ohio State, that team will not win the Big1G title. A big LOL in advance for Ohio State.

:lol:

You clearly weren't paying attention to Ohio State last year (or the year before for that matter). Our defense was awful all season long. How exactly has the team fallen apart to start this season?? Our starting QB is lost for the season and we lost a game against a decent opponent with a freshman QB.

Your reasoning is completely retarded. Talk about sour grapes, wow. The guy led your Gaytors to 2 national titles.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This thread is shameful and you're all obsessed with Urban Meyer." - signed by all the Ohio State fans who've posted multiple times in the thread to keep it alive

Just a reminder that this shit isn't made up. The horse's ass actually admitted all this. THAT'S your head coach, guys.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not seeing any holes at all. Meyer has been better at utilizing the playmakers he has on offense than Tressel did. Defensively, we have been mediocre for a while now, but Meyer's recruiting is starting to really restock the shelves. Our best players on D are freshmen and sophomores.

The Buckeyes are down this year. Aside from the fact they were ranked way too high to start the season even w/ a healthy Braxton Miller once he was lost for the season only 11% of their offense is remaining from last year. And it doesn't help that BM's replacement had never thrown a pass in college before the Navy game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shit coming from Urban Meyer is so absurd this isn't even trolling! :shocked:

Seriously, can you even IMAGINE how bad Ohio State fans are going to revile this POS after he quits again?

When Meyer leave Columbus in 3 years his next stop will be Vandy!:clap2:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Meyer leave Columbus in 3 years his next stop will be Vandy!:clap2:

He should save himself and a lotta' worthless nuts a lot of trouble and go the way of Lane Kiffin. He'd be very good as an OC and not so overwhelmed.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should save himself and a lotta' worthless nuts a lot of trouble and go the way of Lane Kiffin. He'd be very good as an OC and not so overwhelmed.

The hatred for Urban Meyer is strong in you. And you are crazy to even mention Meyer & Kiffin in the same sentence. Here are their career coaching records...

Meyer- 13 years: 130-26 / 7-2 in bowl games / 2 national titles

Kiffin- 5 years: 35-21 / 0-2 in bowls

:L

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buckeyes are down this year. Aside from the fact they were ranked way too high to start the season even w/ a healthy Braxton Miller once he was lost for the season only 11% of their offense is remaining from last year. And it doesn't help that BM's replacement had never thrown a pass in college before the Navy game.

Yeah, down offensively because they lost basically everyone from last yr. The O-line losses hurt the most. I think all 4 of the guys they lost are playing in the NFL now, right? I'd hardly say this year is evidence of holes forming thanks to Urban Meyer. Seems like wishful thinking from bitter UF fans. The team has depth issues, but those were present when Meyer signed on and became further issues thanks to the stupid tattoo sanctions.

We should end up ok this year...8-9 wins. Next year the team could be really good and back on track.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're all obsessed but not me!" - Wamu

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, down offensively because they lost basically everyone from last yr. The O-line losses hurt the most. I think all 4 of the guys they lost are playing in the NFL now, right? I'd hardly say this year is evidence of holes forming thanks to Urban Meyer. Seems like wishful thinking from bitter UF fans. The team has depth issues, but those were present when Meyer signed on and became further issues thanks to the stupid tattoo sanctions.

We should end up ok this year...8-9 wins. Next year the team could be really good and back on track.

Jake Mewhort is a starter for the Colts & Cory Linsley is starting for the Packers. Not sure about the others.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hatred for Urban Meyer is strong in you. And you are crazy to even mention Meyer & Kiffin in the same sentence. Here are their career coaching records...

Meyer- 13 years: 130-26 / 7-2 in bowl games / 2 national titles

Kiffin- 5 years: 35-21 / 0-2 in bowls

Of course, one had a total nervous breakdown, recently, and the other did not.