• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This dude thought I was Frost

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was visiting my Aunt down in Scottsdale the other day and we were headed to watch my cousin’s kids play soccer. That’s when this crazy ass dude showed up almost foaming at the mouth with excitement.

“Coach Frost!!!”…he yells. Now, I’ve been told many times that Scott Frost is my Celebrity look alike, but this is the first time anyone has actually mistaken me for the guy. So I figured, screw it…let’s roll with it.

He was very excited to know what I thought about my time at Nebraska. I told him nobody could win there. Not ever. Literally impossible. The fans won’t allow for it to happen. “Seriously?!!”…he said with an absolute look of intrigue. After several minutes of answering his questions, I eventually decided this has now reached a different level of weird.

I attempted to exit the conversation, but he persisted. He then grabbed my wrist and I’ll never forget the creepy look in his eyes as he looked at me and quietly muttered “you’re coming with me.”

Just then the police showed up and an officer got out and said “Todd, get your hands off of him and get in the car.” Apparently this Todd guy is known around the community as having an obsession with Scott Frost. Anyways, that’s my crazy story for the day .

Stay safe out there!