• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ felt up Al Franken's tits when he fell asleep while they were rehearsing a Stuart Smalley sketch

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ felt up Al Franken's tits when he fell asleep while they were rehearsing a Stuart Smalley sketch

Don’t forget about Chris Farley‘s tits as well.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tried baseball to honor his father. It was his father's dream for him to play professional baseball. After his death it was simply a way to honor him. Do you really think Stern would of suspended the golden goose at the time.

If he thought he was looking at a gambling issue involving the greatest player in the game at a time when the league was exploding in popularity?

If he's smart, he would. Better that than a possible Black Sox type scandal.

None of us are likely to ever know all of the reasons he left to play baseball.

I have no doubt that his fathers wishes had something to do with it.

However, I seriously doubt that his fathers wishes were the whole story.

Most feel that had he not left basketball, those Bulls might have ended up with 8 straight titles instead of just 2 three-peats.

I find it very difficult to believe that someone who is that legendarily competitive would walk away from history like that for any reason.

If others believe different, that's fine. Either way, he's still the GOAT.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it’s cute the bad person comments come out over an article that was about him as a teammate.

He wasn't a great teammate. That's not exactly a secret. So what? I'm not sure why you're so concerned about that.

There are a lot of guys who may not have rings if MJ had worried more about being a good teammate.

Basically, guys with thicker skins, who were able to put up with how MJ treated folks...were willing to go to the Bulls and put up with it because they knew they'd get a ring.

Guys with thinner skins, had no interest in joining the Bulls.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness gracious. :L

It appears I cant laugh at the bad person brigade. Let me know what else I can or can’t do

You're not just laughing. You're obviously triggered because some folks think that while he was the GOAT as a basketball player, he wasn't necessarily a great person or great teammate.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, however if someone is going to get involved in social issues the very least they can do is become informed about it before expressing opinions.

I agree. But a lot of people express opinions on shit they aren't informed on.

Also, disagreeing doesn't mean they aren't informed.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But a lot of people express opinions on shit they aren't informed on.

Also, disagreeing doesn't mean they aren't informed.
Yes no argument there. We live in an age where you an simply delete a tweet and pretend it never happened

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't a great teammate. That's not exactly a secret. So what? I'm not sure why you're so concerned about that.

There are a lot of guys who may not have rings if MJ had worried more about being a good teammate.

Basically, guys with thicker skins, who were able to put up with how MJ treated folks...were willing to go to the Bulls and put up with it because they knew they'd get a ring.

I always think of James Edwards and John Salley. Both were on the Bad Boys era Pistons and then later played for the Bulls.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize how many times I had explain to the queen why he played baseball right? It was comical

Sorry man. I’ll let everyone pile on the bad person thread next time and won’t be my usual smart ass with a few rum drinks. Lol

I certainly don’t need any help talking about the GOAT. He is who he is. I am looking forward to this on Sunday and wanted to have fun with the usual snowflakes

I think there are more reasons he played baseball other than his Dad wanted him to.

We'll likely never know all of the reasons.

I think everyone is looking forward to it. If MJ is concerned enough to be pre-emptive by expressing concern that people won't understand his behavior, then we may very well be looking at getting info we've not had before and/or find out that things that are suspected are true after all.

None of that matters other than being interesting to talk about. He's still the GOAT no matter how good or bad he was as a teammate or person.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes no argument there. We live in an age where you an simply delete a tweet and pretend it never happened

Actually, you can't. Once it's out there, it's out there forever. That's why we see tweets and social media posts from years ago that come back on people.

How far it goes depends on how many people see it and pass it on or how hard they want to work to dig up old shit.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to understand.. I am laughing at the bad person comments on page 1. Then the hurt feelz of the bad person brigade come out. Where did I say he was or was not a bad teammate? Obviously on the court he was a pretty good teammate

lol at practice. Even the dream team practices were intense with Magic

Last edited:

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you can't. Once it's out there, it's out there forever. That's why we see tweets and social media posts from years ago that come back on people.

How far it goes depends on how many people see it and pass it on or how hard they want to work to dig up old shit.
I guess what I meant to say was the people tweeting seem to think if they are deleted all is well. We know that is not that case. Deleting a tweet has taken the place of an apology for some

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he thought he was looking at a gambling issue involving the greatest player in the game at a time when the league was exploding in popularity?

If he's smart, he would. Better that than a possible Black Sox type scandal.

None of us are likely to ever know all of the reasons he left to play baseball.

I have no doubt that his fathers wishes had something to do with it.

However, I seriously doubt that his fathers wishes were the whole story.

Most feel that had he not left basketball, those Bulls might have ended up with 8 straight titles instead of just 2 three-peats.

I find it very difficult to believe that someone who is that legendarily competitive would walk away from history like that for any reason.

If others believe different, that's fine. Either way, he's still the GOAT.

Why is it so hard to understand that he was so confident in basketball that he actually thought he could step in 10 years removed and be a great baseball player? He didn’t have the dean smith of baseball though. Nor the lessons the pistons taught him.

but this is his very confident self thinking here. He gave it a try and realized he wasn’t that good. Bulls owner had a baseball team... Yadah yadah

Sure he gambled but wouldn’t the truth come out by now if it was something else?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think of James Edwards and John Salley. Both were on the Bad Boys era Pistons and then later played for the Bulls.

Exactly.

Heck, Steve Kerr, the guy that MJ punched, laughs about it while looking at the rings he won putting up with MJ's shit. lol

It was the same with MJ-lite (Kobe). There were guys like Ron Artest and Matt Barnes who practically begged to join the Lakers because they wanted a ring and weren't worried that Kobe might say mean things to them.

In fact, Artest actually did beg. According to the story, he went into the shower while Kobe was in there and said "You gotta get me on your team, man". lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I meant to say was the people tweeting seem to think if they are deleted all is well. We know that is not that case. Deleting a tweet has taken the place of an apology for some

Ok yeah, that makes more sense. Disregard my previous post.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not just laughing. You're obviously triggered because some folks think that while he was the GOAT as a basketball player, he wasn't necessarily a great person or great teammate.

Oh come on man. Please now you’ve joined the snowflake brigade? So be it I’ll
Laugh at you as well If you can’t take some sarcasm.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so hard to understand that he was so confident in basketball that he actually thought he could step in 10 years removed and be a great baseball player? He didn’t have the dean smith of baseball though. Nor the lessons the pistons taught him.

but this is his very confident self thinking here. He gave it a try and realized he wasn’t that good. Bulls owner had a baseball team... Yadah yadah

And why is it so hard to believe that, considering what was going on at the time, there may be more to the story?

Especially someone in his prime and looking at doing something incredibly historic just walking away to go play a sport that he hadn't played since he was a kid.

Imagine how much greater his legacy is if he leads the Bulls to 8 straight titles?

Sure he gambled but wouldn’t the truth come out by now if it was something else?

I doubt it. There was no social media back then, so it was a lot easier to hide stuff. It's why the stuff we actually do know, took years to come out.

Even then, it's mostly stories from teammates and people around the Bulls.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on man. Please now you’ve joined the snowflake brigade? So be it I’ll
Laugh at you as well If you can’t take some sarcasm.

lol

Ok Greta Grimface. You were triggered from your first post.

But yeah, go ahead and say "It was just sarcasm". That's so much better than just admitting you overreacted.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Ok Greta Grimface. You were triggered from your first post.

But yeah, go ahead and say "It was just sarcasm". That's so much better than just admitting you overreacted.

It’s all sarcasm. Lol. I’m here for fun dude. My first post was laughing at the “he’s a bad person” crew. For the 20th time. It’s all right there. Goodness man I didn’t have you pegged for a snowflake. But sticking up for your peeps I guess is what you got to do. Bad look tbh

NBA forum has reached new lows. Not that it wasn’t there already.