• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why is it so hard to believe that, considering what was going on at the time, there may be more to the story?

Especially someone in his prime and looking at doing something incredibly historic just walking away to go play a sport that he hadn't played since he was a kid.

Imagine how much greater his legacy is if he leads the Bulls to 8 straight titles?

I doubt it. There was no social media back then, so it was a lot easier to hide stuff. It's why the stuff we actually do know, took years to come out.

Even then, it's mostly stories from teammates and people around the Bulls.

Then what’s the rest of the conspiracy theory? Maybe you can uncover the cover up for years?? Please share.

^ that was sarcasm btw

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any dynasty it’s going be a team effort. Robert Horry is a prime example. Kobe took and hit big shots but you have to trust your teammates. Jordan hit big shots and at times for sure had to pass to the open man. Phil Jackson helped with this
Why does LeBron get shit on for doing the same thing?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think of James Edwards and John Salley. Both were on the Bad Boys era Pistons and then later played for the Bulls.
And some scrub named Rodman

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one to pass it to? Seriously? Come end of the game a Jordan took that responsibility on and never ran from it. Sorry that can’t be said for Lebron. It’s a total and complete joke that anyone even tries to put Lebron in the same conversation, he’s barely too 5.
If you are in the top 5, you’re “in the conversation”.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had to choose one player to start a team -- I can't see any GM not picking Michael Jordan.

People seem to think he was just the guy who scored a lot. He was a 1st team all-NBA defensive player 10 times. He won a DPOTY award. He led the league in steals 3 times. If you go look at a highlight video of Jordan -- every 4th or 5th play will be a defensive play he made.
They are different players, but Lebron has been the best two way player in the current game for a very very long time until very recently.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure Kobe never got into scraps during practice. Naaaah

More sarcasm for all the sensitive Nancy’s here What’s even more funny is we will all
Watch this show on Sunday and think “dam he wasn’t that bad of a teammate at all”. But the media’s gonna media and you snowflakes gonna snowflake.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does LeBron get shit on for doing the same thing?

Because we live in an age of shitting on. We want to find the bad in anything anyone.
See this thread.

LeBron’s mindset is more like magic then Jordan. He’s way more of a distributor of the ball then Jordan. Where I’ve gotten critical of LeBron is for jumping ship and being in the GM

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are different players, but Lebron has been the best two way player in the current game for a very very long time until very recently.

Stop. Lebron has only been named to the all-NBA defensive team 5 times in 17 years.

And I agree they are very different players. If Lebron had the killer instinct that Jordan had, where he not only demanded the best from his teammates, but would put them on his back and carry them to championships. If Lebron had that -- this wouldn't even be a conversation.

Lebron is the most physically gifted player the NBA has seen, but lacking that killer instinct, he needs other superstars on his team to close out games. In Miami, it was Dwayne Wade. In Cleveland, it was Kyrie.

The most telling poll they have ever done on how basketball experts think of Lebron. They polled all of the current GM's and asked -- with the game on the line, who would you want to have the ball. Choices were Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Bird.
Jordan won in a landslide and Lebron received 0 votes.

If being the ultimate role model off the court and giving back to where he grew up was part of the GOAT discussion -- Lebron would get my vote. When it is just the basketball court -- Id put him in the top 3-5.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look it’s the “he’s not a good guy” thread.

— the internet board crew

You're right, it doesn't need to be said...it's a given

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather have him punch a teammate in the face then subtweet a teammate

Yeah but in these times he would probably serve jail time and than everyone would say he is a POS lol. Softies these days. Times were just different back then and you have adjust to how the world is now...very soft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if Lebron punched a teammate in the face or had a gambling problem?

And he cheated on his wife over and over and over. I mean especially how everyone is never in secret these days...Lebron is a freaking saint off the court. A true role model. People only want to be MJ bc he is GOAT and a competitor...off the court, he is the opposite.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, it doesn't need to be said...it's a given

It is what it is. Haters gonna hate. I’m not here to judge the entire b-ball history of men nor 1 man. I’m Here to watch b-ball and appreciate the game itself. People can be critical it’s the society we live in but I can also laugh at them because no one on here is perfect.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have yet to hear what this man did that was so bad. And I’m sure he’s the only
One but to focus on this imo is just redonk. It’s a basketball forum turned into a talk show on who’s decent and who’s a bad person.

Jerry Jerry!!?? What a shit show but it is funny I’ll give yous that

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he cheated on his wife over and over and over. I mean especially how everyone is never in secret these days...Lebron is a freaking saint off the court. A true role model. People only want to be MJ bc he is GOAT and a competitor...off the court, he is the opposite.

Lol. You know all of what Lebron has done? Personally? Cracks me up the Lebron loverboys going all out on MJ... then Lebron is a saint.

This is comical. NBA board is beyond hilarious

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but in these times he would probably serve jail time and than everyone would say he is a POS lol. Softies these days. Times were just different back then and you have adjust to how the world is now...very soft.

You truly believe that punches and pushing isn’t happening in b-ball practice?

Football? Man this is a shit show of snowflakes in here.

in jail? Bwahahahaha

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id rather have him punch a teammate in the face then subtweet a teammate
It's interesting to wonder how MJ would have handled Twitter if he played in the current era.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
Stop. Lebron has only been named to the all-NBA defensive team 5 times in 17 years.

And I agree they are very different players. If Lebron had the killer instinct that Jordan had, where he not only demanded the best from his teammates, but would put them on his back and carry them to championships. If Lebron had that -- this wouldn't even be a conversation.

Lebron is the most physically gifted player the NBA has seen, but lacking that killer instinct, he needs other superstars on his team to close out games. In Miami, it was Dwayne Wade. In Cleveland, it was Kyrie.

The most telling poll they have ever done on how basketball experts think of Lebron. They polled all of the current GM's and asked -- with the game on the line, who would you want to have the ball. Choices were Jordan, Lebron, Kobe and Bird.

If being the ultimate role model off the court and giving back to where he grew up was part of the GOAT discussion -- Lebron would get my vote. When it is just the basketball court -- Id put him in the top 3-5.
LeBron has carried many teams to championships and Finals come on dude. His Cavs finals teams were all worse than the teams Jordan had

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting to wonder how MJ would have handled Twitter if he played in the current era.

Different mindset then. All together really
Probably would have avoided. I don’t have a tweeter never will. it’s stupid

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I didn’t read any of that. This is a stupid debate.