• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron loverboys are clearly terrified of what’s coming starting Sunday evening.

Don’t be so scared Bronsexuals.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom jokes now? I love it. You have been officially owned. Jordan ran over your dog.

Wait, the guy throwing around hacky stuff like 'short bus' and 'haters' and 'it's adorable' is calling the kettle black now? Maybe take a few plays off, Champ.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron loverboys are clearly terrified of what’s coming starting Sunday evening.

Don’t be so scared Bronsexuals.

Da fuq are you talking about? This comment doesn't say what you think it does.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, the guy throwing around hacky stuff like 'short bus' and 'haters' and 'it's adorable' is calling the kettle black now? Maybe take a few plays off, Champ.

Nope it’s adorable and official bud. You’ve been owned for years. You’re so bitter

I’ll keep laughing at you. Short bus and all

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope it’s adorable and official bud. You’ve been owned for years. You’re so bitter

I’ll keep laughing at you. Short bus and all

Come on dude, just be objective and read this post you wrote. Is this really quality trolling? "owned", "adorable", "bitter", "short bus". You're a hack. This is pre-school level trolling man.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dude, just be objective and read this post you wrote. Is this really quality trolling? "owned", "adorable", "bitter", "short bus". You're a hack. This is pre-school level trolling man.

It’s hasn’t been hard man. Lol.

If you tune in Sunday just make sure to take more medication. We don’t want you all worked up over how bad a person MJ was/is :pound:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. @SJ76, you kinda embarrassed yourself in this thread. Got way too emotional.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge MJ is the greatest b-ball player ever for a long time. Now, I think the debate is dumb as fuck. If you want a bucket, you probably go with Jordan. If you want a three ball, you probably go with someone like Bird, Reggie, or Ray Allen. If you want a defensive stop, you want Bill Russell. If you want a rebound and/or a post up you want Kareem or Wilt. If you want a player to attempt to do everything for your team, you want Lebron. Lebrons style doesnt really equate to championships. Basically, every time Lebron won, he did it with either Wade or Kyrie. Both Wade (and Ray Ray) and Kyrie have the type of killer instinct that MJ did. If you had to make a team from scratch and could choose one player to help make it compete then Lebron is the choice. If you have a good NBA roster and need to add a scorer, you go Jordan all day every day. 1 on 1? I don’t know who would win in their prime, but if I had to guess, it would be MJ because Lebron would have none to pass it to.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to be a huge MJ is the greatest b-ball player ever for a long time. Now, I think the debate is dumb as fuck. If you want a bucket, you probably go with Jordan. If you want a three ball, you probably go with someone like Bird, Reggie, or Ray Allen. If you want a defensive stop, you want Bill Russell. If you want a rebound and/or a post up you want Kareem or Wilt. If you want a player to attempt to do everything for your team, you want Lebron. Lebrons style doesnt really equate to championships. Basically, every time Lebron won, he did it with either Wade or Kyrie. Both Wade (and Ray Ray) and Kyrie have the type of killer instinct that MJ did. If you had to make a team from scratch and could choose one player to help make it compete then Lebron is the choice. If you have a good NBA roster and need to add a scorer, you go Jordan all day every day. 1 on 1? I don’t know who would win in their prime, but if I had to guess, it would be MJ because Lebron would have none to pass it to.

No one to pass it to? Seriously? Come end of the game a Jordan took that responsibility on and never ran from it. Sorry that can’t be said for Lebron. It’s a total and complete joke that anyone even tries to put Lebron in the same conversation, he’s barely too 5.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!
7 pages of
giphy.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch. @SJ76, you kinda embarrassed yourself in this thread. Got way too emotional.

Yet you’re facepalming away. It’s comical every time we talk about the GOAT you get the “he’s a bad person crew” — my
First post in the thread. Then the brigade got upset. Boohoo

9A7AF8EC-0AF3-4927-B181-44219BD026BC.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness gracious people.

More laughs

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness gracious people.

More laughs

Dude just stop. We all know you love Jordan. Its clear this thread pissed you off last night. If thats how people feel about him, so what? Let them feel that way. Dont take it so personally

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is a MJ Snowflake? You said he was a bad bad boy. :lol: I’m not a hater no. Carry on tho it is what it is. The dude is the GOAT

But you keep beating that “he’s a bad guy” drum. It’s adorable

You do realize that it is entirely possible to not be a good guy and still be the GOAT, right?

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is your first time actually answering a question instead of pissing baby insults, I'll bite.

If he had nothing to prove why did he come back? You're kicking your own ass here, why would the best baller of all time quit in his prime? Is that GOAT baller mentality? Dude was all about winning, and he said nah let's go be shitty at baseball instead.
He tried baseball to honor his father. It was his father's dream for him to play professional baseball. After his death it was simply a way to honor him. Do you really think Stern would of suspended the golden goose at the time. Now was Michael an asshole, maybe, some might say competitive to a fault. He refused to lose and that was both a blessing and a curse. Why it helped him succeed on the court, it may have alienated people off the court. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I have heard many stories of great things he has done for people as well, including being an absolute gentleman and sweetheart to 12 year me asking him for an autograph. He signed and stayed and chatted for a good five minutes, to this day still the greatest day in my life.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just stop. We all know you love Jordan. Its clear this thread pissed you off last night. If thats how people feel about him, so what? Let them feel that way. Dont take it so personally

Stop what? Laughing at the “bad person”
brigade? Goodness I didn’t take You for a snowflake as well.

I love the Bulls. Actually have a Scottie Pippen Jersey not a Jordan jersey framed. Lol.

Keep the facepalms coming ginger it all tastes good

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is a MJ Snowflake?

Off hand, I'd say it's someone who says stuff like this because someone said that, while he's still the GOAT, he wasn't necessarily a good person:

Did MJ touch you somewhere private as well? Too funny

What’s even more funny are the morons that jump on the wagon with the idiot OP. These people were hurt deeply

Oh but he’s such a bad man.. :lol:

You’re a douche admit it. I’m a fan yes obviously who isn’t.

You idiots are precious. So delicate you haters

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that it is entirely possible to not be a good guy and still be the GOAT, right?

Absolutely. I just think it’s cute the bad person comments come out over an article that was about him as a teammate. But I don’t know Jordan. Was he an ass 100% of the day 24-7? Lol. Goodness who gives a fuck really.. this is silly. I’m sure the guy was nice too

he’s a b-ball player. We’re on a b-ball forum. Can I laugh at people that want to bring up peoples personal shit?