• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone help this poor little man he’s embarrassing himself on the internet again

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say almost every player in the NBA is a better person than MJ, and less selfish. Not all, most.

Yup, and they go find help to do what he would have died doing before he admitted he needed a fn thing from anyone. THAT is part of why he is the GOAT. I do agree with you that him being the way he was helped him be the GOAT.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try for 1 second to understand the mentality of an actual baller.

Now Try to understand for 10 seconds the mentality of the GOAT in b-ball. At the top of his game with nothing really else to prove and still young enough to play baseball — a game where he was a badass in his youth. Got it yet?

Since this is your first time actually answering a question instead of pissing baby insults, I'll bite.

If he had nothing to prove why did he come back? You're kicking your own ass here, why would the best baller of all time quit in his prime? Is that GOAT baller mentality? Dude was all about winning, and he said nah let's go be shitty at baseball instead.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and they go find help to do what he would have died doing before he admitted he needed a fn thing from anyone. THAT is part of why he is the GOAT. I do agree with you that him being the way he was helped him be the GOAT.

I don't care why he was an asshole, or what he would rather have died than done. He's a prick. And GOAT.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is your first time actually answering a question instead of pissing baby insults, I'll bite.

If he had nothing to prove why did he come back? You're kicking your own ass here, why would the best baller of all time quit in his prime? Is that GOAT baller mentality? Dude was all about winning, and he said nah let's go be shitty at baseball instead.

You’re so twisted it’s actually funny. Like
Short bus funny

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So
Mad lolol

It’s ok man. You don’t understand. It’s ok really

^ no name calling here. So put away the Kleenex

No but you keep repeating that I "don't understand". That's not a reply. That's not trying to explain your take, or even a good insult that we'd get a laugh out of. It's giving up.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care why he was an asshole, or what he would rather have died than done. He's a prick. And GOAT.

maybe, I don’t care if he’s a prick, he wasnt a fake prick. Tons of those around.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re so twisted it’s actually funny. Like
Short bus funny

Again, no reply, no return zinger. Just a tired old name call which has no effect on me.

I'm trying to help you up your game here.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe, I don’t care if he’s a prick, he wasnt a fake prick. Tons of those around.

I didn't say you did care if he was a prick. But we at least agree he was not a good person. Today's stars show you can be both great players and good people. It's just yakking about sports, it doesn't matter what MJ is or was.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but you keep repeating that I "don't understand". That's not a reply. That's not trying to explain your take, or even a good insult that we'd get a laugh out of. It's giving up.

No you truly don’t get it. I’ll try one more time and then it’s all gifs for you.

He was the greatest AT HIS SPORT. At the top of b-ball. Nothing else to prove. Sooooo what about baseball? Truly be the greatest athlete of all time? He proved he could come back and win in b-ball so
he knew that would be there. Why not see if baseball was possible in a 1-2 year window?

that work ethic?
Belief in himself obviously was high..
Talent was there when younger.
white Sox were owned by Bulls owner.
Basketball wasn’t going anywhere

you get it yet? :lol:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you did care if he was a prick. But we at least agree he was not a good person. Today's stars show you can be both great players and good people. It's just yakking about sports, it doesn't matter what MJ is or was.

he has always been a pretty private person. I expect a ton of shit is going to come out about how hard he was on teammates. That’s called winning no matter what and making those around you better. He never had an excuse in him, I’ll take that over some of the whiners hands down.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but but he was a bad guy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has always been a pretty private person. I expect a ton of shit is going to come out about how hard he was on teammates. That’s called winning no matter what and making those around you better. He never had an excuse in him, I’ll take that over some of the whiners hands down.

Boom

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you truly don’t get it. I’ll try one more time and then it’s all gifs for you.

He was the greatest AT HIS SPORT. At the top of b-ball. Nothing else to prove. Sooooo what about baseball? Truly be the greatest athlete of all time? He proved he could come back and win in b-ball so
he knew that would be there. Why not see if baseball was possible in a 1-2 year window?

that work ethic?
Belief in himself obviously was high..
Talent was there when younger.
white Sox were owned by Bulls owner.
Basketball wasn’t going anywhere

you get it yet? :lol:

I see the argument, I do. But then...why come back? What did he have to prove?

And are you seriously calling him the greatest athlete of all time because he hit .203 vs AA pitching?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we all agree in how we see Jordan on the court. But some folks are really bothered when you criticize their god.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the argument, I do. But then...why come back? What did he have to prove?

And are you seriously calling him the greatest athlete of all time because he hit .203 vs AA pitching?

You’re a mess. Where did I call him the Greatest athlete of all time? HE!! He wanted to be great at another sport. His confidence was off the wall. He conquered b-ball

goodness you are special. Why come back?

becasue baseball passed him by. He was out of that sport for 10 years. Why come back? Lmao. He knew he could win more rings.

:drool:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all agree in how we see Jordan on the court. But some folks are really bothered when you criticize their god.

My first post in here was laughing at you cute idiots calling him a “bad person”. It
Is ok if I laugh at morons like yourself?

You got triggered man. Lol. I’ve been laughing at you for 5 pages

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a mess. Where did I call him the Greatest athlete of all time? HE!! He wanted to be great at another sport. His confidence was off the wall. He conquered b-ball

goodness you are special. Why come back?

becasue baseball passed him by. He was out of that sport for 10 years. Why come back? Lmao. He knew he could win more rings.

:drool:

I'm sorry if I misunderstood this part:

"Sooooo what about baseball? Truly be the greatest athlete of all time?"

I guess you meant that was his thought process, that if he was good at baseball then he would be the GOAT athlete. Not that you were calling him that.

In the end we can't really know what happened and why. It was probably a combination of things. Maybe Stern came to him and said something about the gambling, and MJ got mad and said 'fuck you Stern let's see how your league looks without me' and then tried baseball for the reasons you mention.

But something was going on there, he wouldn't just quit in his prime of crushing the league like that.