• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look it’s another insecure Lebron lover.

I'll take that as a No. Lets assume lebron had the better team for most of his matchups (the favored teams like the Jordans bulls did during the weak watered down expansion era) and won a few more championships, would that make him any better of a basketball player. Winning championships is a bad guage of how good an individual basketball player is imo

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re awfully defensive. Heat fan not a Lebron lover? Lol

What else you trying to sell me?

So I'm defensive because I disagree with you? :pound:You really are crazy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that as a No. Lets assume lebron had the better team for most of his matchups (the favored teams like the Jordans bulls did during the weak watered down expansion era) and won a few more championships, would that make him any better of a basketball player. Winning championships is a bad guage of how good an individual basketball player is imo

So defensive. So insecure the Lebronnys

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think LeBron > MJ?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm defensive because I disagree with you? :pound:You really are crazy.

Cmon man bk”baller” isn’t a big Lebron fan?
You’re just cute sticking up for him. It’s all good and all fun.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think LeBron > MJ?

No, but i think had a few things gone differently lebron could have easily ended up with more championships than Jordan. I think Jordan was slightly better, but not because of the championship argument. Lebron is probably still the more athletic overall talented payer tho imo...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man bk”baller” isn’t a big Lebron fan?
You’re just cute sticking up for him. It’s all good and all fun.

Why would I stick up for him? I'm not a LeBron fan. But you're incoorect in saying he pimps LeBron up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but i think had a few things gone differently lebron could have easily ended up with more championships than Jordan. I think Jordan was slightly better, but not because of the championship argument. Lebron is probably still the more athletic overall talented payer tho imo...

"Jordan was slightly better" :pound:

5fe56d58f93604743076e71a410db5ef.gif

tenor (1).gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ was not a lot better than LeBron. He was a little better. And even so, it's pretty hard to scientifically 'prove' who was 'better'. Different eras, different positions, different coaches, different teammates.

All I know is I have both MJ & LeBron on my all time staring 5. But for me it's MJ > LeBron. Which means LeBron really sucks if he's only the 2nd best player of all time.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I have both MJ & LeBron on my all time staring 5. But for me it's MJ > LeBron. Which means LeBron really sucks if he's only the 2nd best player of all time.
Yeah pretty much this. I've come around to thinking that once you have that list of the 5 or 6 all time legends, it's not really meaningful to say one was 'better' than the other. Like I said there's just too many variables and at their level in a complex game there's just no proving anything

Of course part of the fun of sports is arguing this stuff so don't let me stop anyone LOL

The all time list is some combination of MJ, LeBron, Magic, Wilt, Kareem, maybe one or two others. Can't really scientifically prove what order, but it's fun to try

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow.

2 good posts in a row.

I agree.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I know quite a few Astros fans who were disgusted with the sign stealing. They correctly felt it went way too far and some are switching allegiances.

But you really beat the shit out of that straw man, well done!
Yea, was in a bit of a mood this morning... apparently.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dude.

I am saying that ‘96, the year the Cavs won the title they would have struggled to make the playoffs without LeBron. Kyrie and Love are as overrated as they come in terms of impact on winning.

The ‘94 Bulls were a bad call away from beating the Knicks when they eventually lost to the Rockets in 7.

The point is that the Bulls without Jordan were a lot better than the Cavs would have been without LeBron.

And what you fail to comprehend is that while he is deservedly vilified for his role in ending the Bulls dynasty, Krause did a hell of job building an elite roster around MJ. MJ didn’t have to leave to win because the pieces were delivered to him. LeBron didn’t have that luxury. Hell, most players don’t.

But trying to make that a knock on LeBron while also praising MJ is crazy. MJ was given a great supporting cast. Yes he helped Pippen develop. But if LeBron were given a Pippen, he probably never leaves Cleveland. He wasn’t.

I'm guessing you mean 2016 and not '96. And the main reason the Cavs won was Irvin and Love. In the game 7, Kevin Love was +19, Kyrie was +10, Lebron was +4.
Kyrie hit the dagger 3 pointer with under a minute to go.

Saying Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving wouldn't be a playoff team, when they'd have the $31 million dollars off the books from Lebron to fill out the roster, is ridiculous, ESPECIALLY in the pathetic East.

And you can literally watch what happened with Jordan and Pippen on Sunday's. Pippen became who he was, because of Jordan. He pushed every single player on the team. When he couldn't beat the Pistons -- he didn't say -- I'm going to team up with other stars to get a title. That is what Lebron did. Not once, but twice.
Jordan put on weight to handle the beating, he pushed his teammates to get the best out of them, he helped turn Pippen from a scared player to one who would get in the face of the opposing teams.

I think Lebron is a tremendous all time talent, but I just laugh when people want to mention him in the same breathe as Jordan. You get to watch firsthand from his teammates and opponents mouths how obsessed Jordan was with winning. If Lebron had that 'it' factor Jordan had -- he would have more titles than Jordan by now. You are either born with it or you aren't. He wasn't.

Lebron's god given physical traits are second to none. He just doesn't have that win at all cost attitude, step on your own mom's throat to win and the desire to be the one with the ball with the game on the line. That's why Irving was a great player to have on his side and Wade was a great player to have on his side.

In the end, it is all opinion. But if I'm picking the GOAT -- it begins and ends with Jordan. The rest are all talking about who is 2nd on down.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you mean 2016 and not '96. And the main reason the Cavs won was Irvin and Love. In the game 7, Kevin Love was +19, Kyrie was +10, Lebron was +4.
Kyrie hit the dagger 3 pointer with under a minute to go.

Saying Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving wouldn't be a playoff team, when they'd have the $31 million dollars off the books from Lebron to fill out the roster, is ridiculous, ESPECIALLY in the pathetic East.

And you can literally watch what happened with Jordan and Pippen on Sunday's. Pippen became who he was, because of Jordan. He pushed every single player on the team. When he couldn't beat the Pistons -- he didn't say -- I'm going to team up with other stars to get a title. That is what Lebron did. Not once, but twice.
Jordan put on weight to handle the beating, he pushed his teammates to get the best out of them, he helped turn Pippen from a scared player to one who would get in the face of the opposing teams.

I think Lebron is a tremendous all time talent, but I just laugh when people want to mention him in the same breathe as Jordan. You get to watch firsthand from his teammates and opponents mouths how obsessed Jordan was with winning. If Lebron had that 'it' factor Jordan had -- he would have more titles than Jordan by now. You are either born with it or you aren't. He wasn't.

Lebron's god given physical traits are second to none. He just doesn't have that win at all cost attitude, step on your own mom's throat to win and the desire to be the one with the ball with the game on the line. That's why Irving was a great player to have on his side and Wade was a great player to have on his side.

In the end, it is all opinion. But if I'm picking the GOAT -- it begins and ends with Jordan. The rest are all talking about who is 2nd on down.
Once you say the MAIN reason the Cavs won a ring was Kyrie and Love you can no longer talk about basketball without being laughed at. Sorry dude.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once you say the MAIN reason the Cavs won a ring was Kyrie and Love you can no longer talk about basketball without being laughed at. Sorry dude.
Obviously Lebron is the main reason they won a ring, but game 7 -- it was Kyrie hitting the big 3 pointer with under a minute to go and was +10 for the game. And it was Love who led the team, by far, with Cleveland being +19 with him on the floor.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Lebron is the main reason they won a ring, but game 7 -- it was Kyrie hitting the big 3 pointer with under a minute to go and was +10 for the game. And it was Love who led the team, by far, with Cleveland being +19 with him on the floor.
I would say that you should know one game plus minus is kind of meaningless, but knowing you maybe not. If you think they would have won that game 7 with a lesser small forward instead of LeBron then LOL more at you.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Chicago during the entire Jordan years...and Eastern Florida during the entire Lebron years.

Lebron is not better than Jordan. It's not that close either.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Chicago during the entire Jordan years...and Eastern Florida during the entire Lebron years.

Lebron is not better than Jordan. It's not that close either.
Not better, sure
Not close? Don't be dumb

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much this. I've come around to thinking that once you have that list of the 5 or 6 all time legends, it's not really meaningful to say one was 'better' than the other. Like I said there's just too many variables and at their level in a complex game there's just no proving anything

Of course part of the fun of sports is arguing this stuff so don't let me stop anyone LOL

The all time list is some combination of MJ, LeBron, Magic, Wilt, Kareem, maybe one or two others. Can't really scientifically prove what order, but it's fun to try

For me Larry Legend's one of the 6 best of all time. But maybe I'm a bit biased.