• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he had game 7's before the NBA finals. I'm guessing this is for the NBA finals. I just thought it was funny. 6 times in the NBA finals. 6 rings. 6 nba final MVP's and never faced an elimination game.

That is bullshit though.

You seem to be making the mistake of attributing most of that success to 1 player.

The Bulls were the best team in the NBA for the better part of a decade. Jordan was a huge part of that, but they were also very good without him in ‘94.

Take LeBron off the Cavs and they are dumpster trash. Like struggle to make the playoffs even in their best years with Kyrie. And MJ never faced anything like the Warriors or the Spurs in the 90s.

The Bulls were great, Jordan is still the GOAT. But using the Bulls Finals record vs. LeBron’s Finals record is just plain stupid.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is bullshit though.

You seem to be making the mistake of attributing most of that success to 1 player.

The Bulls were the best team in the NBA for the better part of a decade. Jordan was a huge part of that, but they were also very good without him in ‘94.

Take LeBron off the Cavs and they are dumpster trash. Like struggle to make the playoffs even in their best years with Kyrie. And MJ never faced anything like the Warriors or the Spurs in the 90s.

The Bulls were great, Jordan is still the GOAT. But using the Bulls Finals record vs. LeBron’s Finals record is just plain stupid.

Their best years with Kyrie? Kyrie was only on Clevend for what, 2 years before Lebron joined him there? And the reason they got to draft him is they won like a dozen games the year before.

And Jordan and the Bulls never faced a team like the Warriors or Spurs because the Bulls were the Warriors or Spurs. It is one of my main arguments why I lost respect for Lebron. (Not off the court -- If my son was looking for a player to look up to -- Lebron would be the guy I point to, as he is an amazing father and individual)

They tried building a team around Lebron in Cleveland. They got to the finals and they got swept. So Lebron started his chase the ring journey.
Imagine if Jordan, after losing to Detroit a few times said -- screw it. I'm going to go join other stars to try and get a ring. That's what the NBA is now.
upload_2020-4-30_9-32-37.jpeg

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no... I disagree

Jordan is a classic narcissist

Yes, he was a winner but at any cost
Define at any cost? I mean isn't that exactly what we demand as fans? Do you think for one second Patriot fans were upset over spying or deflate gate? Or Houston fans over sign stealing? Have the Astros volunteered to give back their World Series Trophy? Did MJ even come close to doing any of the above? Did he payoff referees? If his desire to win at all cost is an issue, I think we should do away with the Olympics, all World Championships, auto racing, Sailing events, equestrian events, etc. In fact, go one step further, get rid of the Warren Buffett's of the world, every President, dictator, prime minister ever...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their best years with Kyrie? Kyrie was only on Clevend for what, 2 years before Lebron joined him there? And the reason they got to draft him is they won like a dozen games the year before.

And Jordan and the Bulls never faced a team like the Warriors or Spurs because the Bulls were the Warriors or Spurs. It is one of my main arguments why I lost respect for Lebron. (Not off the court -- If my son was looking for a player to look up to -- Lebron would be the guy I point to, as he is an amazing father and individual)

They tried building a team around Lebron in Cleveland. They got to the finals and they got swept. So Lebron started his chase the ring journey.
Imagine if Jordan, after losing to Detroit a few times said -- screw it. I'm going to go join other stars to try and get a ring. That's what the NBA is now.
View attachment 240418

No dude.

I am saying that ‘96, the year the Cavs won the title they would have struggled to make the playoffs without LeBron. Kyrie and Love are as overrated as they come in terms of impact on winning.

The ‘94 Bulls were a bad call away from beating the Knicks when they eventually lost to the Rockets in 7.

The point is that the Bulls without Jordan were a lot better than the Cavs would have been without LeBron.

And what you fail to comprehend is that while he is deservedly vilified for his role in ending the Bulls dynasty, Krause did a hell of job building an elite roster around MJ. MJ didn’t have to leave to win because the pieces were delivered to him. LeBron didn’t have that luxury. Hell, most players don’t.

But trying to make that a knock on LeBron while also praising MJ is crazy. MJ was given a great supporting cast. Yes he helped Pippen develop. But if LeBron were given a Pippen, he probably never leaves Cleveland. He wasn’t.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 240418

KD joined a team he couldn't beat. That were the 2x defending conference champs & had the 2x league MVP. And while LeBron teamed up with 2 all stars KD teamed up with three. So where's your outrage about that? Because if you don't have an issue with what KD did you're a hypocrite.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you get pretty defensive of your boy LeBron. It’s ok. He’s a great player

Wait a minute. LeBron is bksballer89's boy? :pound:Since when?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define at any cost? I mean isn't that exactly what we demand as fans? Do you think for one second Patriot fans were upset over spying or deflate gate? Or Houston fans over sign stealing? Have the Astros volunteered to give back their World Series Trophy? Did MJ even come close to doing any of the above? Did he payoff referees? If his desire to win at all cost is an issue, I think we should do away with the Olympics, all World Championships, auto racing, Sailing events, equestrian events, etc. In fact, go one step further, get rid of the Warren Buffett's of the world, every President, dictator, prime minister ever...

Actually I know quite a few Astros fans who were disgusted with the sign stealing. They correctly felt it went way too far and some are switching allegiances.

But you really beat the shit out of that straw man, well done!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD joined a team he couldn't beat. That were the 2x defending conference champs & had the 2x league MVP. And while LeBron teamed up with 2 all stars KD teamed up with three. So where's your outrage about that? Because if you don't have an issue with what KD did you're a hypocrite.

To be fair, I'm sure he has an issue with what KD did too. These types always do.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute. LeBron is bksballer89's boy? :pound:Since when?

All rumors. Pay no attention to the LeBron fathead in the corner of the room

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I'm sure he has an issue with what KD did too. These types always do.

That trustmeimright fella has said more than his fair share of stupid shit over the years. Like Jim Harbaugh helped the Raider beat the Bucs in S.B. 37 & that Harbaugh was a 1st team All American in '86. Making Heisman winner Vinny Testaverde the only winner of that award not named to the first team.

His real issue with LeBron is that he's from Ohio. Which is really odd since Harbaugh is as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All rumors. Pay no attention to the LeBron fathead in the corner of the room

What's really funny is there's not a regular in the NBA threads that would ever say LeBron is @bksballer89's boy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I know quite a few Astros fans who were disgusted with the sign stealing. They correctly felt it went way too far and some are switching allegiances.

But you really beat the shit out of that straw man, well done!

downloaderwwre.jpg

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did MJ ever play any teams in the finals equivalent to the teams Lebron played?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really funny is there's not a regular in the NBA threads that would ever say LeBron is @bksballer89's boy.

You’re awfully defensive. Heat fan not a Lebron lover? Lol

What else you trying to sell me?