• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bulls documentary likely to be a Bronsexual's paradise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the finals of the current NBA. Because they actually let the players play. I enjoy watching them every year.

Talking about “flow”, the game of b-ball tends to flow the best when whistles are not being abused. My opinion of course but the middle ground for me is the best. Not Bad boys and not current regular season nba either. 90s and early 2000s just happen to be that brand. It’s also when I grew up and played the most b-ball myself

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No exaggeration MJ got fouled at least 3 times before he got a shot off by today’s standards. Combine that with the old continuation calls and it would have been unreal to watch, even moreso.

He could draw fouls pretty good and also got hammered a bit especially in his earlier days.

It’s actually stupid to even try to compare eras. People need to just appreciate great b-ball when they see it.

You remember Chris Jackson, guard from LSU? Changed his name to some Muslim name.. wonder what he could do in today’s game. Or Reggie Miller

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls fans know a bit about the NBA too. Lol I love how any comment I have upsets you so much.

NBA players today are not coached like the players back then and many are one and done if that. Dean Smith Bobby Knight Jud Heathcoat all are legends man. It’s not even close.

John Stocktons b-ball IQ was off the chart. Bird and Magic too. You can’t tell me the guys are at a higher level than that today. It’s not possible. Those are top 5-10 players of all time or top 5 at their position.
Do you even know what 'upsets' means? You couldn't be more wrong. Why are you such a pain in the ass to converse with? Isn't that why we are all here?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the finals of the current NBA. Because they actually let the players play. I enjoy watching them every year.

Talking about “flow”, the game of b-ball tends to flow the best when whistles are not being abused. My opinion of course but the middle ground for me is the best. Not Bad boys and not current regular season nba either. 90s and early 2000s just happen to be that brand. It’s also when I grew up and played the most b-ball myself
And it's a big reason why you think that was the best era. If you grew up now you might think differently.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could draw fouls pretty good and also got hammered a bit especially in his earlier days.

It’s actually stupid to even try to compare eras. People need to just appreciate great b-ball when they see it.

You remember Chris Jackson, guard from LSU? Changed his name to some Muslim name.. wonder what he could do in today’s game. Or Reggie Miller

Abdul Rahouf, man that dude could shoot it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's a big reason why you think that was the best era. If you grew up now you might think differently.
I like the finals of the current NBA. x3

But If I grew up where I enjoyed touch fouls and whistles being blown the majority of the season I wouldn’t be much of a b-ball fan.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the finals of the current NBA. x3

But If I grew up where I enjoyed touch fouls and whistles being blown the majority of the season I wouldn’t be much of a b-ball fan.
Stay golden Pony Boy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Good one.

:D

Can honestly say for me as far as “style of b-ball” that I prefer it’s a toss up between the 90s with the Bulls and 80s Showtime. Cooper, Worthy, Magic, Bryon, even Abdul Jabar later were awesome to watch. Still fairly physical but that was some “flow”

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can honestly say for me as far as “style of b-ball” that I prefer it’s a toss up between the 90s with the Bulls and 80s Showtime. Cooper, Worthy, Magic, Bryon, even Abdul Jabar later were awesome to watch. Still fairly physical but that was some “flow”

Yeah, I think the 80's had the best mix of the 90's and what we see now.

The physical play and guys getting clobbered going to the hoop and the fights...I wouldn't want to go back to that, but it was fun.

Sometimes though, it was like you'd sit down to watch a basketball game and a hockey game broke out. lol

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think the 80's had the best mix of the 90's and what we see now.

The physical play and guys getting clobbered going to the hoop and the fights...I wouldn't want to go back to that, but it was fun.

Sometimes though, it was like you'd sit down to watch a basketball game and a hockey game broke out. lol

Showtime with prime unselfish Magic was fast break in your face b-ball. It was the shizz

Some of those Piston games were so bad and just ugly. It really is amazing watching them now but the East was alot of beast mode back in the day

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but he’s such a bad man.. :lol:

You’re a douche admit it. I’m a fan yes obviously who isn’t.
Whats so bad about saying MJ was a bad guy? Of course he wasnt a nice guy, Nice guys dont win championships. The NBA is a mans game and MJ roughed up a lot of players. Even he said that players like him would have a tough time...He was still the best in his era though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or ripped everyone to shreds in his HOF acceptance speech. Or gambled so much he got kicked out of the league for a while. Or ran around with every piece of ass he could find while married with kids. And so on.

The dude was a legend and yeah basically GOAT. But some people just can't handle any criticism of their hero/savior/lover.
It was the same way when Kobe was at the top of his game. On the ESPN boards we called them the KLFs which was short for Kobe Loving Faggots. Kobe was a great player, but his selfishness cost him some games, but there was Hell to pay if you criticized their god and They thought .kobe Was the messiah

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats so bad about saying MJ was a bad guy? Of course he wasnt a nice guy, Nice guys dont win championships. The NBA is a mans game and MJ roughed up a lot of players. Even he said that players like him would have a tough time...He was still the best in his era though

I don’t care. It’s just funny to me the usual haters go that route and then add on some extra. Just having fun.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care. It’s just funny to me the usual haters go that route and then add on some extra. Just having fun.
When He was a player, I hated MJ to be honest. Personally, I thought he was only slightly better than the Detroit bad boys and got away with traveling, .but he won 6 titles and that was impressive

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When He was a player, I hated MJ to be honest. Personally, I thought he was only slightly better than the Detroit bad boys and got away with traveling, .but he won 6 titles and that was impressive

Oh he’s got haters it’s understandable. That was hang time not traveling hence the AIR in Air Jordan

I swear those shoes gave me extra hang
time too. Lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James

✔@KingJames

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1254882206268354560

Watching Episode 4. Watching/Seeing MJ hold that first