• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people "dislike" him because of all of the untrue bullshit you throw out there about him. Was never a big fan of his from the beginning, but after hearing all your bullshit about how great he is, I grew to be even less of a fan

Untrue BS?? He proved Monday night with one stud WR he can do serious damage. The first time he has had a legit WR in his career. That's has always been my point with him. he has never had any help but it's always been easy to see the talent has always been there.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did watch the game Coug, I did say he made some nice throws, but you seem to overlook the dinks and dunks, which were the majority of his passes, "if you" watched the game you would have noticed the short passes where the guys were wide open due to GB's piss poor pass defense, Hill can and did make those same throws. Your boy benefits greatly from yak yards, always has!

He doesn't take what the d gives him, he usually panics and dumps it off!! He has for years, but you just don't see it.

Some day your dream will be over and mommy will come in and tell you to get up or you will be late for school

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't get it Coug and you never will, Sammy didn't prove shit Monday night, he's had some good games through out his pathetic career, he will have some more.

You must not follow football outside of what Sammy does, Shaun Hill and Diggs connected for over 100 yards the first week, so what Sammy did in one flipping game is nothing special. People get tired of you and your excuses as to why Sammys HOF career is constantly derailed, it's never ever Sammys fault. I've seen a butt load of QB's make average receivers look like allstars, I've seen QB's overcome their bad olines, I've seen QB's make something out of nothing,

I've just never seen Sammy do any of that!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although "he who shall not be named" does have a really good WR in Diggs and some other talent at that position and TE, the main reason Sam looked good was because Green Bay had 8 in the box most of the night.

We will see how good he is with AP out and defenses playing him straight up. I think he has a good deal of talent around him and a good defense, so it's truely now or never.

But give alof of credit to the defense of Minny on that win against GB as well.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again!:pop2:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you guys trying to suggest the Vikings defense was why they won that game it's just a joke. Even Clay Matthews agreed the Big plays killed them. Does that sound like dink and dunk??

Despite putting consistent pressure on Bradford (four sacks, 10 quarterback hits), the veteran maintained his composure to finish the game with a 121.2 passer rating.

“The big plays caught up to us,” said linebacker Clay Matthews, who had three tackles and a sack. “Defensively, I thought the front seven did a good job of getting after Bradford, harassing him, but unfortunately we gave up too many big plays and ultimately that was the difference in the game.”

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you guys trying to suggest the Vikings defense was why they won that game it's just a joke. Even Clay Matthews agreed the Big plays killed them. Does that sound like dink and dunk??

Despite putting consistent pressure on Bradford (four sacks, 10 quarterback hits), the veteran maintained his composure to finish the game with a 121.2 passer rating.

“The big plays caught up to us,” said linebacker Clay Matthews, who had three tackles and a sack. “Defensively, I thought the front seven did a good job of getting after Bradford, harassing him, but unfortunately we gave up too many big plays and ultimately that was the difference in the game.”

Who gives a freaking crap??? He had ONE good game...Come back when he "leads" his team to the playoffs, which is exactly what a REAL leader/top QB would do right now...You see, REAL QB's/Leaders don't make excuses, they go out there and WIN!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Coug, it's a joke to think that the Viking defense was the reason they won. Maybe you dont watch much football, but GB has a pretty damn good offense and they held them to 14 points, ya I'd say Rodgers putting up 14 points agant a damn good defense is better than Shammie putting up 17 against a weak ass defense?

But like I said the Vike D was more of a reason they won, although Shammie had a good game and also did his part!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a freaking crap??? He had ONE good game...Come back when he "leads" his team to the playoffs, which is exactly what a REAL leader/top QB would do right now...You see, REAL QB's/Leaders don't make excuses, they go out there and WIN!!!

I don't think Bradford has ever made an excuse.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for jumping on your board with nothing nice to say... But how does Fischer still have a job??

He has been a head coach for 22 seasons and HALF of them have been losing seasons... and only 6 winning seasons...

He really made his name for having some very good teams in Tennessee... that not even he could have fucked up...

As a rams fan, do you guys see anything to like from him??

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for jumping on your board with nothing nice to say... But how does Fischer still have a job??

He has been a head coach for 22 seasons and HALF of them have been losing seasons... and only 6 winning seasons...

He really made his name for having some very good teams in Tennessee... that not even he could have fucked up...

Nope he's a dumbass. Most wonder the same thing.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually there is a whole bunch here that want his head! That's because we still believe that he has ties to Tennessee after giving up a bunch of picks to them when we have so many needs. I figure this organization will eventually fire his ass and he will probably get his job in Tennessee back in time to make the play offs/superbowl, as they should be able to build a powerhouse thanks to Fisher! :trash:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm stupid?? Give me a break. Do you really think Fisher and Snead thought they would give up 2 years of draft picks to move up to take a guy that can't beat out Case Keenum? Keenum currently has a quarterback rating of 52 worst in the NFL and they still can't play him. :LAbsolutely he's a Bust until he proves otherwise. It's funny Troy Aikman said last week that it's a joke he's not playing even if he's not ready he should be out there learning the hard way that's what Aikman did. Do you really think this was the Rams plan? I think phillys plan developing a qb seems to be working better.

Finally, you get it! You are right Phillys plan is working, get rid of your average QB and go with a young promising one, seems to be working great so far!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, you get it! You are right Phillys plan is working, get rid of your average QB and go with a young promising one, seems to be working great so far!
Let's not bait the No. 8 debate here Smed.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who me?:) i Never brought up anyone's name, maybe I was referring to Daniels being average?:)

Going by the book, his name was never mentioned, whereas #8 is a closer reference to said persons name!

Just giving you crap Vita, it's been a while!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now...if Smed would have said "below average" I would have known exactly whom he was referring to!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't need to, that's why he has you? You have him more than covered there!

Whatever Smed. He still a starting quarterback and is light years better than anyone on the Rams roster that's just a fact. That's why teams are still willing to give up so much to get him because he has the talent that he showcased Sunday night beating Rodgers like he did Brady last year.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever Smed. He still a starting quarterback and is light years better than anyone on the Rams roster that's just a fact. That's why teams are still willing to give up so much to get him because he has the talent that he showcased Sunday night beating Rodgers like he did Brady last year.

So tell me Coog, what it like living out in Minneapolis these days?