• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know where the Sammie talk should be don't we? That is old news and shouldn't be on a real Rams thread.:noidea:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really if you think about it.. This Vikings team is pretty similar to the one "he who shall not be named" had in Philly. Good RB, young WRs/TEs, decent Oline, good defense.

It amazes me how so many people on tHoop drank the kool-aid and forget so easily about what's been consistent in the past. Sam's best month is by far September. He always looks fairly good early in the season and in pre-season.

Same thing with the Rams.. Some of us forget every year when the draft comes around that our Oline isn't very good and our WRs might be the worst in the league.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 1 week. Sammy has all the weapons a QB could ask for and a pretty darn good defense.

If he can't get it done now with this crew, he's exactly who we thought he was.

If he gets hurt, he's exactly who we thought he was as well.

Well, he did already need an x-ray on his left hand during the game (which looked misshapen).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Still think the Viks overpaid? Hope this finally shuts you guys up about Sams elite arm. And he did it behind A terrible offense of line with no running game on a brand-new team opening up a new stadium on prime time TV. Wow!! it's funny it's just not me talking about Sam this morning it's entire sporting world. So have fun listening today boys. :nod:

Yes, they still overpaid. When you give up a 1st rounder for a guy nobody would offer 2 2nds for, it's overpaying. Sure, they were desperate and he filled a need, but that doesn't change anything.

The Vikings showed their desperation and were taken advantage of. Props to the Eagles; the Vikings just helped pay for Wentz.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Filling a need? You mean like winning games? Like beating Arron Rodgers in prime time? if the Vikings over paid by giving up one 1st rd pick for a guy that can win games like that... what did the Rams pay to move up to get a guy to stand on the sideline? 6 picks!! Two 1st, Two 2nd, Two 3rds.:L That is SIX possible starters and depth. We all know the Rams need as many picks as possible. Seems like the vikings got a pretty good deal to me. :scratch:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Still think the Viks overpaid? Hope this finally shuts you guys up about Sams elite arm. And he did it behind A terrible offense of line with no running game on a brand-new team opening up a new stadium on prime time TV. Wow!! it's funny it's just not me talking about Sam this morning it's entire sporting world. So have fun listening today boys. :nod:

Gee, I was waiting for you Coug to come on here drooling and slobbering over Bradford, and you never let me down!!!!

First off let me say, Sammy had a very good game, he has had some of these, he will probably have some more, but overall he has sucked balls!

Now let's see, the Vikes should have made the playoffs this year with Hill at QB, they have a great defense and a great running back, all they need is someone not to F it up at QB. Sammy could be that guy, but if they make the playoffs it wont be because of him, the Vikes were picked to be a playoff team before he was there. Its no different than when Favre supposedly "took" them to the playoffs, even though they were picked to go before they even got him. That was a joke, that Favre "took them there"

Don't kid yourself, they beat Tennessee with their D and the D was the main reason they beat GB, I will give you that Sammy helped and was a large contributor and made some great throws. It was one good game, and teams will continue to stack the box, just like when we had Jackson, because teams don't fear Sammy! Why do teams stack the box against us now, because they don't fear our QB, same thing with Sammy Coug, but keep drooling and slobbering!

That being said, GB's pass D is horrendous, they gave up over 300 yards passing their first game. Let's not forget that Hill and Diggs combined for over 100 yards week 1 also!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Filling a need? You mean like winning games? Like beating Arron Rodgers in prime time? if the Vikings over paid by giving up one 1st rd pick for a guy that can win games like that... what did the Rams pay to move up to get a guy to stand on the sideline? 6 picks!! Two 1st, Two 2nd, Two 3rds.:L That is SIX possible starters and depth. We all know the Rams need as many picks as possible. Seems like the vikings got a pretty good deal to me. :scratch:

Ya they overpaid, with your logic, Shaun Hill has as many wins for the Vikes and they already had him and didn't have to give anything up for him!

Sammie didn't beat Rodgers, the Vikes D did, I wish Sammie would face the Vikes D or the Rams D for that matter, then we would see that deer in the headlights look that we are all accustomed to seeing from him!

Oh and by the way, did you see those pretty deep passes Wentz threw to those clowns that supposedly couldn't catch Sammys passes!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and by the way, did you see those pretty deep passes Wentz threw to those clowns that supposedly couldn't catch Sammys passes!

I wouldn't go that far, as Matthews dropped a perfect TD pass last night.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far, as Matthews dropped a perfect TD pass last night.

Was basing it on the first game, but Wentz still made a lot of nice throws last night also.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Cougie you are incorrigible. You are so blind and stubborn you can't see the magnitude of your man-love for a guy who just now, after what 5-6 years is putting together good games and one game this year in Minnesota. Geez, some people's kids!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Cougie you are incorrigible. You are so blind and stubborn you can't see the magnitude of your man-love for a guy who just now, after what 5-6 years is putting together good games and one game this year in Minnesota. Geez, some people's kids!
Hey, this was cougies day. He's was right about one thing, all the talking heads were talking about the 'good' Sam Bradford.

For me however, it's about health, just like with RGIII, not available due to health so what does it matter.

Maybe Sam proves his health issues early on were the anomaly, but I'm not buying anymore.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, this was cougies day. He's was right about one thing, all the talking heads were talking about the 'good' Sam Bradford.

For me however, it's about health, just like with RGIII, not available due to health so what does it matter.

Maybe Sam proves his health issues early on were the anomaly, but I'm not buying anymore.

Not good... Unbelievable. Coming yet to another new system and learning Norve Turner's massive playbook in 15 days( imagine If Goff was asked to do that lol) And having a great game with absolutely no running game and terrible O Line play. I'll say this though if the O Line doesn't play better no one would be able to survive that for a season. Just reality.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good... Unbelievable. Coming yet to another new system and learning Norve Turner's massive playbook in 15 days( imagine If Goff was asked to do that lol) And having a great game with absolutely no running game and terrible O Line play. I'll say this though if the O Line doesn't play better no one would be able to survive that for a season. Just reality.

Well, get ready for O-line issues for your man-crush as well. AP out for the year (basically), now LT Kalil on IR. A lot more pressure just got dropped on Queen B's shoulders.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, get ready for O-line issues for your man-crush as well. AP out for the year (basically), now LT Kalil on IR. A lot more pressure just got dropped on Queen B's shoulders.

Yah....what will blammy whammies excuse for failure be this time? :heh:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget about the crappy O Line! Doesn't matter he will stand in there and throw darts till he gets knocked out. I'll take that any day vs a guy that rides the bench. Don't know why you guys hate him so bad it was Fisher that screwed up and traded him a way for Foles gold. Then he has to give up 2 years of drafts picks to move up for Californication kid. Imagine this team with Bradford and all those picks...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this stat on the radio. SB quickest drop back and release ave in nfl. 2.4 seconds. Also the most accurate when under pressure. I guess all those years playing for the Rams paid off in a way.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this stat on the radio. SB quickest drop back and release ave in nfl. 2.4 seconds. Also the most accurate when under pressure. I guess all those years playing for the Rams paid off in a way.

you must be talking about the time it takes for him to dump a load in his shorts after a sack!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh Coug, it doesn't take that much time to dump off a pass to the RB or make a throw to the line of scrimmage!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about the crappy O Line! Doesn't matter he will stand in there and throw darts till he gets knocked out. I'll take that any day vs a guy that rides the bench. Don't know why you guys hate him so bad it was Fisher that screwed up and traded him a way for Foles gold. Then he has to give up 2 years of drafts picks to move up for Californication kid. Imagine this team with Bradford and all those picks...

I think a lot of people "dislike" him because of all of the untrue bullshit you throw out there about him. Was never a big fan of his from the beginning, but after hearing all your bullshit about how great he is, I grew to be even less of a fan

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duh Coug, it doesn't take that much time to dump off a pass to the RB or make a throw to the line of scrimmage!

You must not have seen Monday nights game. Not much dinking. And like I always have said he dinks when the D plays to defend the long pass because if they come up and stuff the box like Monday night he will burn you. So he takes what the D gives.