• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, I still would prefer what the Rams have now over Shammie, we already found out what Shammie can do for the Rams, absolutely nothing.

At least with our current crop of QB's we can still hope?

Here's a good read for you Smed. Seems like the same thing I've been saying for years...

Sam Bradford's debut for the Minnesota Vikingswas as close to perfect as you're ever going to get.

With just two weeks in the club's offense, the veteran quarterback threw two touchdowns, came close to 300 yards passing, completed 71 percent of his throws, and, most importantly, took down the division rival Green Bay Packers.

Whether Bradford can continue his form remains to be seen, as he's flashed elite potential several times in his career, but offensive coordinator Norv Turner believes the 28-year-old has all the tools you could ever want in your quarterback

"Very impressed," Turner said, according to Sid Hartman of the Star Tribune. "He's everything you look for in a quarterback. I think he's a great passer, and I think he makes great decisions. That combination is what you need in a good quarterback. He can change his delivery, and he can speed up when he needs to.

"He's got great presence in the pocket. I coached a guy like that for six years in (San Diego Chargers') Philip Rivers. They play the game differently. They get rid of the ball quick, and they have great pocket presence."

Turner, who was the head coach of the Chargers when Bradford was drafted No. 1 overall in 2010, said he, along with nearly every NFL franchise, loved the passer when he entered the league.

"I think he was a unanimous pick, and I think everyone had him rated there," said Turner. "I think the big thing was the great arm. You know, the quick release, make all the throws, he was an outstanding player in college.

"We evaluated all the quarterbacks. We weren't in the market for drafting one that year, but if we would have, we'd have loved to have had him."

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After how many years and how many teams Cougie? He has ONE game that can be considered NFL caliber and you are ready to crown him the glorious king (queen) you have always had man-love over-flowing? Incorrigible comes to mind.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Rams have quality NFL wide outs??

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he got the win. but when you don't get a rushing TD or a passing TD you will not win many games. this is a classic example of the D carring the team to a win. The seagags couldn't score either. #8 threw 2 beautiful perfect Td's passes to put his team up 17-7.

Scoring 17 points is rarely enough to beat the Packers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like not scoring a TD in 2 games vs a guy that the experts were saying were elite perfect throws all night and scoring 2 TD'S? to go up 17-7? I think he contributed to the win big time. Sean Hill doesn't make those throws.

That's your baseline? He's better than Shaun Hill? Congrats.

How often does 17 pts beat Rodgers' Packers?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I've had it with the Bradford talk. We said it would go to the other thread and now it is everywhere again. I'm done with this site if I see that 5 year Rams loaf in any other thread but the one we said he was going. Sorry guys but I have had it with Coug and the fetish and will go elsewhere for talk. I'm done.:nono:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I've had it with the Bradford talk. We said it would go to the other thread and now it is everywhere again. I'm done with this site if I see that 5 year Rams loaf in any other thread but the one we said he was going. Sorry guys but I have had it with Coug and the fetish and will go elsewhere for talk. I'm done.:nono:
I've recently moved several posts to this thread blue.

(This is the only approved thread for the No. 8 debate on the Rams boards)

If RR or I have missed posts in other threads that have not been addressed that you've seen, can you please let me know which ones in a PM?

Thanks Buddy!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has only been one breakout of Cougie defending Samantha on one other thread besides this one. I think we have the majority of it stopped and moved to the appropriate place. I can't stop you from leaving Blue. That is your call. I'll miss that you are gone.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your baseline? He's better than Shaun Hill? Congrats.

How often does 17 pts beat Rodgers' Packers?

I only bring up Hill because Smed likes to infer they would have won the game with Hill anyway that SB has nothing to do with it. There is a reason why they went and spent a 1st Rd pick on SB because he can make plays like that not Hill. Rodgers has played like crap this year and its on him. He's playing behind a solid O Line and has a good RB if you look at the stats. And you guys make it sound like the Packers D isn't any good… they are solid.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sure don't want to see you leave, but I certainly understand the frustration...Somehow, every convo gets brought back to Bradford and it's only one person doing it. For what it's worth, I hope you stay!!! :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure don't want to see you leave, but I certainly understand the frustration...Somehow, every convo gets brought back to Bradford and it's only one person doing it. For what it's worth, I hope you stay!!! :suds:

you want a tissue ?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want a tissue ?

Quite a ridiculous statement from the guy who is actually driving people away from this board...Don't you get it? NO ONE gives a CRAP about Bradford but you. NO ONE wants to talk about Bradford here but you. Not that your opinion isn't welcome as a Rams fan, but when everything has to do with Bradford or has an intimation of him, it grows tiresome, and I GUARANTEE its not just him or me who feels this way...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Coug GB's defense is pretty damn good, over 300 passing yards to Jacksonville, almost 400 to the Calvin Johnsonless Lions today, do you actually even follow football?

Big deal his coach praised him with all this greatness, seems like Fisher did the same thing when he was here, how did that work out again?

And just a FYI, I did say Shammie hand a big hand in them winning last week, but it was still the defense shutting down GB that really won that game

But let's hear how Shammie beat Cam Newton today, you do realize they are never on the field at the same time don't you?

Another FYI, the Viking Defense was more of the reason winning today, just like they were last week and just like in week one!
The defense has SHUTDOWN the opposition all 3 weeks! PERIOD!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite a ridiculous statement from the guy who is actually driving people away from this board...Don't you get it? NO ONE gives a CRAP about Bradford but you. NO ONE wants to talk about Bradford here but you. Not that your opinion isn't welcome as a Rams fan, but when everything has to do with Bradford or has an intimation of him, it grows tiresome, and I GUARANTEE its not just him or me who feels this way...

Yeah you guys liked to dish it out for years on sam but when he is winning you guys don't want to talk about it?? and start crying lol. just let me know your address and ill send you a box of tissues. :bullshit:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Coug GB's defense is pretty damn good, over 300 passing yards to Jacksonville, almost 400 to the Calvin Johnsonless Lions today, do you actually even follow football?

Big deal his coach praised him with all this greatness, seems like Fisher did the same thing when he was here, how did that work out again?

And just a FYI, I did say Shammie hand a big hand in them winning last week, but it was still the defense shutting down GB that really won that game

But let's hear how Shammie beat Cam Newton today, you do realize they are never on the field at the same time don't you?

Another FYI, the Viking Defense was more of the reason winning today, just like they were last week and just like in week one!
The defense has SHUTDOWN the opposition all 3 weeks! PERIOD!

You must be about ready to jump off a bridge lol. Rodgers, Cam. It doesn't matter Sam is the man. So much for the Panthers 14 game home winning streak…

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you guys liked to dish it out for years on sam but when he is winning you guys don't want to talk about it?? and start crying lol. just let me know your address and ill send you a box of tissues. :bullshit:

You see, this is EXACTLY why people have been turned off to this garbage and this board...You keep acting like ONE GUY wins a football game and that's not a reality...Bottom line, CUT THE CRAP... This board is about more than just you and your love for Sadford. You want to expound about your love for him??? Go to the Vikes board and leave it there. Pretty damn sad there had to be a thread created just because of you and your love for one player who hasn't been on the team for two years.... We are here as RAMS fans. We want to talk about our current team and the players who are there now...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be about ready to jump off a bridge lol. Rodgers, Cam. It doesn't matter Sam is the man. So much for the Panthers 14 game home winning streak…

Well Coug, it use be kind of fun to rip your ridiculousness, but it's pretty much worn out it's welcome with EVERYONE!, but yiu dont see that either! It's becoming quite boring really!

If you think having a good game and an ok game while your defense is really the difference maker, than good for you! You are also delusional if you don't think the Vikes would be 3-0 with Hill at QB. Rip him all you want that he "couldnt" make those throws, well he's been in the league longer than your boy and he has made those throws!

I don't know his record, but he's played on just as many shitty teams and I'm sure he's done just as much for his teams as Shammy has!

I'm willing to bet that with a black light in your room, you can't even see the Shammy posters anymore thru the DNA!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, this is EXACTLY why people have been turned off to this garbage and this board...You keep acting like ONE GUY wins a football game and that's not a reality...Bottom line, CUT THE CRAP... This board is about more than just you and your love for Sadford. You want to expound about your love for him??? Go to the Vikes board and leave it there. Pretty damn sad there had to be a thread created just because of you and your love for one player who hasn't been on the team for two years.... We are here as RAMS fans. We want to talk about our current team and the players who are there now...

Its funny though when sam was a ram it was all on him. not that he had no O line or the WR's sucked it was all about me making excuses for sammy. now who is making excuses??

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny though when sam was a ram it was all on him. not that he had no O line or the WR's sucked it was all about me making excuses for sammy. now who is making excuses??

Excuses for what? no one wants to talk about him anymore, period...NO ONE, Don't you get it??? :L :doh: