• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO ONE wants to talk about Bradford here but you.
Even though I really didn't care for Coug's reply regarding your condolences to Blue LTRF.
It take at least two to tango, and there are plenty on here who keep the convo going.

It's fine by the way, if you don't want any part of the No. 8 debate, then don't come on this thread.

It's that simple.

I read all post on this board and I will move any inclining of a discussion about the former Rams QB.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Coug, it use be kind of fun to rip your ridiculousness, but it's pretty much worn out it's welcome with EVERYONE!, but yiu dont see that either! It's becoming quite boring really!

If you think having a good game and an ok game while your defense is really the difference maker, than good for you! You are also delusional if you don't think the Vikes would be 3-0 with Hill at QB. Rip him all you want that he "couldnt" make those throws, well he's been in the league longer than your boy and he has made those throws!

I don't know his record, but he's played on just as many shitty teams and I'm sure he's done just as much for his teams as Shammy has!

I'm willing to bet that with a black light in your room, you can't even see the Shammy posters anymore thru the DNA!

Smed the fact you think HILL , Davis, Case, Foles are better then Sam gives you no credit in the football world. stop with the excuses.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I really didn't care for Coug's reply regarding condolences to Blue (As a matter of fact, he got the rare BS rating from me for it)

It take at least two to tango, and there are plenty on here who keep the convo going.

It's fine by the way, if you don't want any part of the No. 8 debate, then don't come on this thread.

It's that simple.

I read all post on this board and I will move any inclining of a discussion about the former Rams QB.

I didn't say anything regarding Blues post?? I don't want him to go he just can stay out of this thread if he doesn't want to see it.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I really didn't care for Coug's reply regarding condolences to Blue (As a matter of fact, he got the rare BS rating from me for it)

It's that simple.

Vita, while I agree with you to some respect, it does bleed into other threads...The Keenum starting thread for example, you can't tell me that Cougar wasn't hinting about Bradford time and time again...THIS is what people get sick of...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, while I agree with you to some respect, it does bleed into other threads...The Keenum starting thread for example, you can't tell me that Cougar wasn't hinting about Bradford time and time again...THIS is what people get sick of...
I understand, it was starting up a bit on that threadand I asked all involved to knock it off and they did.

So it was addressed.

It happened again on another thread, and I moved several posts here, including mine telling those posters to knock it off.

Again, it's not just Coug.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keenum thread?? what are you talking about?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop Coug!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum thread?? what are you talking about?

You don't get it? Do you REALLY need me to waste my time quoting where you talked about the Eagles, Vikings and Bradford in that thread? Give me a break...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. I am going to put a stop to this. Cougie, if you want to talk about Bradford, you do it on the Unsportsmanlike Conduct thread. If I catch you mentioning or eluding about Bradford anywhere else, you'll be done for a month. If I catch anyone else baiting Cougie elsewhere to talk about Bradford, you'll be done for a month. Do I make myself clear everyone?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. I am going to put a stop to this. Cougie, if you want to talk about Bradford, you do it on the Unsportsmanlike Conduct thread. If I catch you mentioning or eluding about Bradford anywhere else, you'll be done for a month. If I catch anyone else baiting Cougie elsewhere to talk about Bradford, you'll be done for a month. Do I make myself clear everyone?

Sounds VERY fair!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if you don't want to read, discuss, argue ANYTHING about Bradford on this thread, don't come here. Capeech?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if you don't want to read, discuss, argue ANYTHING about Bradford on this thread, don't come here. Capeech?

100% fair, though I'm still not sure why the HELL we are talking about him on the Rams board...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever hear of freedom of speech? :scratch:

Just so you know... yes I can get MUCH more in-depth here, but even Freedom of Speech has its limits...Try to yell fire in a crowded movie theater and see how that works out...Try to threaten a public figure and see how that works out...Try to publish an article that isn't true and see how that works out...I think you get the picture... Freedom of speech has more limits than you and every other average citizen probably realizes...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed the fact you think HILL , Davis, Case, Foles are better then Sam gives you no credit in the football world. stop with the excuses.

Excuses, says the KING of excuses! I don't believe I ever said any of those guys were better than Shammy, Im pretty sure I said they have done just as well "if" not better Than Slammy!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a even better idea, get rid of this thread all together and let Coug slobber and drool over on the Vike board