• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said before...Orlando Pace sat out too and man, what a SHITTY player!!! right?
Didn't Aaron Rodgers also sit for three years before he started a game? I think that he turned out okay.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Retro and Vita, but THIS is the kind of BS that REALLY pisses me and many others off... I don't care if it it's technically the thread this crap belongs, it turns people off...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not offended at all, but this is the place we are all going to find things that might piss us off.

Remember the 'Unsportsmanlike Conduct Thread' was born out of Rams posters not even wanting these types of discussions on the 'Master Vent Thread'.

Maybe I should have called this the 'Deal With It Thread'.

Icestorm.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually was happy for Sam yesterday. He sounded humble and alot more mature than i'd ever heard from him. Maybe the Philly fans beat him down so much that when he finally got his trade, he really was going to make sure he'd make the most of it. Heard he got married this spring too.

Alot of the credit has to go to the Minnesota D - they were pretty dam good yesterday. 8 sacks, 12 QB hits, 3 INTs, 6 passes deflected. ST had a punt return TD.

The offense scored 1 TD. But Sam did a good job of managing the game - 18/28 171 yards and 1 TD. It's still September - if Minny can beat Green Bay and Carolina in DEC they may very well be in the NFCCG, but I'm still going to wait until we get out of September before I go out and buy Bradford pajamas.

Bradford is not a gun slinger like Favre was or Jameis is.. No he's not going to get you 300+ yards on any given sunday. But he was smart yesterday and took what the Carolina D gave him. Averaged 6.1 yards per pass play and kept them in the game.

You saw the same thing from New England this week. Qbs just managing the game, while the defense and ST played solid with a good running game. :L

Don't know why our FO doesn't understand this.. Or that they do, but get giddy from kool-aid once the combine comes around.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we all had to place bets preseason on which team between the Vikings and Panthers would be 3-0 and which would be 1-2 after Week 3, a lot of us would lose money. Especially if we knew in advance that Bridgewater would be out for the Season and Peterson would be out for game 3.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh your right.. I'm the only ram fan in the world that thinks giving up 6 top picks for a guy to stand on the sideline that can't even beat out Case Keenum is just a brilliant move? I'm the only one… excuse me for having an opinion. I said he's a bust till he plays and proves me wrong, thats not trashing him just a fact. Excuse me if I'm not drinking the Fisher Kool-aid you are!!

Who's to say he has even been given a real chance to beat out Keenum yet?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's to say he has even been given a real chance to beat out Keenum yet?

Are you high? Do you really think Fisher has loyalty to Keenum? Your telling me Goff out played case in OTA'S and traning camp so Fisher decided to bench him? Fisher looks like a dumbass giving up the farm for a guy to sit on the bench while you have all these other rookie QB'S going off across the league. trust me his ego doesn't like that at all.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually was happy for Sam yesterday. He sounded humble and alot more mature than i'd ever heard from him. Maybe the Philly fans beat him down so much that when he finally got his trade, he really was going to make sure he'd make the most of it. Heard he got married this spring too.

Alot of the credit has to go to the Minnesota D - they were pretty dam good yesterday. 8 sacks, 12 QB hits, 3 INTs, 6 passes deflected. ST had a punt return TD.

The offense scored 1 TD. But Sam did a good job of managing the game - 18/28 171 yards and 1 TD. It's still September - if Minny can beat Green Bay and Carolina in DEC they may very well be in the NFCCG, but I'm still going to wait until we get out of September before I go out and buy Bradford pajamas.

Bradford is not a gun slinger like Favre was or Jameis is.. No he's not going to get you 300+ yards on any given sunday. But he was smart yesterday and took what the Carolina D gave him. Averaged 6.1 yards per pass play and kept them in the game.

You saw the same thing from New England this week. Qbs just managing the game, while the defense and ST played solid with a good running game. :L

Don't know why our FO doesn't understand this.. Or that they do, but get giddy from kool-aid once the combine comes around.

Wow thank you SJ for being a man and giving Sam some credit. Unfortunately there are a few people on here that will never man up and give him any credit. They don't want to talk about it anymore now that the nation can see his talent and Fisher was a idiot for trading him. Your post is dead on and I agree 100%.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow thank you SJ for being a man and giving Sam some credit. Unfortunately there are a few people on here that will never man up and give him any credit. They don't want to talk about it anymore now that the nation can see his talent and Fisher was a idiot for trading him. Your post is dead on and I agree 100%.

I think alot us don't mind talking about him some Coug, it's talking about him about everyday that gets old to some people. It's good to see him finally do something and I don't think he's a bad guy.

But as shitty as we have been, he was pretty shitty at times too. Seems it was a collective effort. Will he continue to do well/manage games for a pretty stout D? I think it's early and we will know more in November.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we all had to place bets preseason on which team between the Vikings and Panthers would be 3-0 and which would be 1-2 after Week 3, a lot of us would lose money. Especially if we knew in advance that Bridgewater would be out for the Season and Peterson would be out for game 3.

Don't for get the starting left tackle is done for the year too. Well don't forget the X factor they traded for. They would be 1-2 if they didn't. :nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high? Do you really think Fisher has loyalty to Keenum? Your telling me Goff out played case in OTA'S and traning camp so Fisher decided to bench him? Fisher looks like a dumbass giving up the farm for a guy to sit on the bench while you have all these other rookie QB'S going off across the league. trust me his ego doesn't like that at all.

He only looks like a dumbass to dumbasses who don't understand the process. Goff will play when Fisher thinks he is ready and not before (unless Keenum either gets hurt or falls apart).

We can go through all these other rookie QBs if you want. Dak is 23 with a lot of experience. He was forced into action by Romo's injury, and will lose his job when Romo comes back, but has been playing quite well behind that massive o-line. Wentz (as noted before, my choice over Goff) played in a pro style system for 4 years and is playing great. Kessler is a 3 year starter in a pro style offense in USC and likely a quality backup QB ultimately, and was forced into action by two QB injuries ahead of him. I would expect McCown to get ths job back when healthy. All 3 are better prepared by their college careers to be ready for the adjustment to NFL offenses. Brissett is another emergency rookie forced into PT. He was never intended to see the field this year and was asked to do much at all in that Thursday game, but staying healthy might have been helpful.

Fisher is handling Goff with kid gloves. A 2-1 rebound from that opening week debacle has certainly quieted down the need for a QB change just yet.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think alot us don't mind talking about him some Coug, it's talking about him about everyday that gets old to some people. It's good to see him finally do something and I don't think he's a bad guy.

But as shitty as we have been, he was pretty shitty at times too. Seems it was a collective effort. Will he continue to do well/manage games for a pretty stout D? I think it's early and we will know more in November.

I get that it gets old. but the same people continue to rip him and give him no credit so I will continue to defend him. watch when the Vikings lose I will be hearing about it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it gets old. but the same people continue to rip him and give him no credit so I will continue to defend him. watch when the Vikings lose I will be hearing about it.

You bring that on yourself. He last played a game for the Rams in 2013, so we don't really care to discuss him anymore, yet you feel the need to fight on his behalf for some reason.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He last played a game for the Rams in 2013
His only real relevance to the Rams season this year was the conditional pick we received from the Eagles in the Bradford/Foles trade that allowed the Rams to trade up for Goff from 15.

Without that pick, we probably don't have enough in the tank to get up to the No. 1 overall.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played great. Didn't see the game, so I'm judging by stats. What happened to the Steelers, lol?

That was for Cougs benefit Shops, I was being sarcastic, I watched the game, he's the best QB the Eagles have had in years!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was for Cougs benefit Shops, I was being sarcastic, I watched the game, he's the best QB the Eagles have had in years!

lol he still has a long way to go. don't stick ur foot in ur mouth as usual.