• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you have a problem with Goff, we ALL know what your agenda is here so cut the shit!!!

No agenda. My problem is we gave up six draft picks for a guy that couldn't start. And you want to act like that was the Grand plan. It's never happened in NFL history to my knowledge.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No agenda. My problem is we gave up six draft picks for a guy that couldn't start. And you want to act like that was the Grand plan. It's never happened in NFL history to my knowledge.

I am??? Nice revisionist history!!! what's next? are you going to tell me the South won the US Civil War??? :L

What you STILL don't seem to understand is that we had pretty much the WORST offensive coaching in NFL history, but I suppose that doesn't matter???
We had perhaps the worst O-line in the NFL, but I suppose that doesn't matter???
We had a coach fired during the season, but I suppose that doesn't matter???

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am??? Nice revisionist history!!! what's next? are you going to tell me the South won the US Civil War??? :L

What you STILL don't seem to understand is that we had pretty much the WORST offensive coaching in NFL history, but I suppose that doesn't matter???
We had perhaps the worst O-line in the NFL, but I suppose that doesn't matter???
We had a coach fired during the season, but I suppose that doesn't matter???

Are you really going to tell me about bad OL's and coaches being fired, dropped passes. I have been saying the same thing for years with Bradford. But you guys just call them excuses? Maybe these new coaches can turn Goff around but I just didn't see much from him to justify all the picks we gave up.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really going to tell me about bad OL's and coaches being fired, dropped passes. I have been saying the same thing for years with Bradford. But you guys just call them excuses? Maybe these new coaches can turn Goff around but I just didn't see much from him to justify all the picks we gave up.

Bradford NEVER had coaching this bad and its SO TYPICAL of you to turn this around to a Bradford thing...This was about GOFF, NOT ABOUT BRADFORD!!! Different situation, different team, different years... Do you REALLY not get that???

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...lets not confuse two COMPETELY different issues.. Truthfully Cougar, I NEVER wanted this convo tonight to even get to this point, not that it's bad or anything right now:suds: ...

I just didn't want you to confuse the situation Bradford was in with this team and what Goff was... Totally different situations and that's all... Trades or not...That's on Fisher and Snead, and not the Snead still with us...

Different coaching, different O-line, different receivers(though I would say Britt kinda/sorta cancels out Amendola so they both at least had one "dependable" WR)...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford NEVER had coaching this bad and its SO TYPICAL of you to turn this around to a Bradford thing...This was about GOFF, NOT ABOUT BRADFORD!!! Different situation, different team, different years... Do you REALLY not get that???

Different situation? Not really except the date. Except one First round pick was able to start and lead his team to 7 wins his rookie year taking over a 1 win team the season before. Bradford was on a way worse team in 2010 vs the 2016 Rams. Talent wise it's not even close!! The Rams had Chris Long and JL 55 on defense back then. Everyone else was a joke. The coaches in 2010 were no better then now. I would say both offenses were equally bad. But our tight ends and receivers are clearly better in 2016 then what Bradford had. Bradford was drafted and won the job in camp on his way to ROY. Goff crapped his boardshorts and did not.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam fun fact... would you believe Danny Amendola's best year in his career came in Sam's rookie year? It did. Also his second best year in 2012. Not playing with Brady the last 4 years.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam fun fact... would you believe Danny Amendola's best year in his career came in Sam's rookie year? It did. Also his second best year in 2012. Not playing with Brady the last 4 years.

:kissass:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different situation? Not really except the date. Except one First round pick was able to start and lead his team to 7 wins his rookie year taking over a 1 win team the season before. Bradford was on a way worse team in 2010 vs the 2016 Rams. Talent wise it's not even close!! The Rams had Chris Long and JL 55 on defense back then. Everyone else was a joke. The coaches in 2010 were no better then now. I would say both offenses were equally bad. But our tight ends and receivers are clearly better in 2016 then what Bradford had. Bradford was drafted and won the job in camp on his way to ROY. Goff crapped his boardshorts and did not.

As usual, you have to compare apples to oranges...If you REALLY don't understand the difference between the two teams, it's not worth my time explaining it to you...

But, for shits and giggles...

The coach was fired during the season in Bradfords rookie year? I don't remember that...
Our o-line wasn't better back then? Bullshit
Our WR's are better now? BULLSHIT!!! Bradford had Amendola who is better than anyone we have now, including Britt...
We also had the WORST offensive coaches in NFL history last year, the results show this.

So get off your bullshit...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, you kept saying Bradford had no one to throw to, now all the sudden he did? Typical bullshit from you...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, you have to compare apples to oranges...If you REALLY don't understand the difference between the two teams, it's not worth my time explaining it to you...

But, for shits and giggles...

The coach was fired during the season in Bradfords rookie year? I don't remember that...
Our o-line wasn't better back then? Bullshit
Our WR's are better now? BULLSHIT!!! Bradford had Amendola who is better than anyone we have now, including Britt...
We also had the WORST offensive coaches in NFL history last year, the results show this.

So get off your bullshit...

Who cares if the Coach was fired Goff didn't even play till what week?? They didn't change the offense lol.

The Oline wasn't any better back then.

That's really sad you admit Amendola was his best WR. His only WR too. Britt is a first round talent!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if the Coach was fired Goff didn't even play till what week?? They didn't change the offense lol.

The Oline wasn't any better back then.

That's really sad you admit Amendola was his best WR. His only WR too. Britt is a first round talent!!

Who cares that the coach was fired??? Are you for real??? Do you not understand the turmoil this team was in this season? Or is it that you don't WANT to see it. A REAL Rams fan would understand what I'm saying, if you don't, you are indeed the fake fan I've said you were in the past...

The o-line was much better back then...They could pass protect and open holes for the running game. We couldn't do ANY of that this season...

Why is it sad that Amendola was our best WR? He'd STILL be our best WR if he were on this team. Britt is a joke!!! Drops passes that hit him right in the hands/chest...

I guess coaching doesn't matter huh? Jesus, seek help!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola is a VERY talented guy and I'd LOVE to still have him on the Rams. The hell is your point???

Sure I bet Goff would have Tore it up with Amendola :L

If you really think the 2010 Rams were a better team then the 2016 Rams I don't know what to say. They had a superior QB that got them to 7 wins.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I bet Goff would have Tore it up with Amendola :L

If you really think the 2010 Rams were a better team then the 2016 Rams I don't know what to say. They had a superior QB that got them to 7 wins.

Of course you'd say that. It's total bullshit, but I'd expect it from you...

Again, seek help!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares that the coach was fired??? Are you for real??? Do you not understand the turmoil this team was in this season? Or is it that you don't WANT to see it. A REAL Rams fan would understand what I'm saying, if you don't, you are indeed the fake fan I've said you were in the past...

The o-line was much better back then...They could pass protect and open holes for the running game. We couldn't do ANY of that this season...

Why is it sad that Amendola was our best WR? He'd STILL be our best WR if he were on this team. Britt is a joke!!! Drops passes that hit him right in the hands/chest...

I guess coaching doesn't matter huh? Jesus, seek help!!![/
Of course you'd say that. It's total bullshit, but I'd expect it from you...

Again, seek help!!!

It's not my opinion it's history look it up

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, ESPN was just talking about what a weapon Amendola is for the Pats and they're not sure how the Steelers will be able to stop him or the other guys. But yeah, he's nothing special :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually just for A comparison I looked up On PFf The 2010 OL and the 2016 OL. ironically they're both ranked 26th. No improvement over the last six years so sad with all those draft picks.