• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... Why couldn't we have drafted Jameis or Mariota.. :L

Carr was good this year but has 2 dam good WRs. Big Ben with a lot of weapons too.

Just cannot believe we threw a bunch a picks to Tennessee for Goff. No way that was all Fishers doing. A franchise doesn't go all in like that because of a sub .500 head coach. At least an intelligent franchise.

I agree, management(Demoff) was high on Goff,(kid from Cali) so they insisted on giving up the farm! Only the Ram franchise gives up this much. No other legitimate franchise makes this move. All I can say is watch out for Tennessee. They will be a great team soon!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers won't stop this shit.. Not sure why y'all keep going back and forth -- it's like Groundhog Day after every Sam game. Between this thread and the Rams FO and play on the field... It's like Groundhog Day every dam year.

I get if these dam Rams were good it would give us all something different to talk about. But let it go man!! Sam was better this year and finally looked like he wasn't a deer in headlights most of the year. Yeah he wasn't great and had issues when things were all on his shoulders but I think he proved to himself he wasn't a compete bust.

Does this make him elite? No

Is Coug in love? Quite possible

Agree to disagree? Might be easier on all of you. It has to get tiring to constantly find some stats to back your claim that #8 is good or average or whatever.

Sammy is a middle of the road QB. Better than some at the bottom and not as good as the elite or up and comers.

And I wish I could say things are looking up and there was more to talk about - but for now we just have to wait to see if this organization bucks up and spends some dough in FA on some talent, not bullshit players they will cut a few weeks into camp.

you should be a moderator! :director:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should be a moderator! :director:

I barely have time to post on here daily. Some days I get going here and then I'll be gone for days. Vita and retro can handle it. I'm just the middle man

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone that comes in this thread and complains about it? You all know what's in here, if you don't like it, don't come in here? This thread was more or less started because Coug was throwing Sammy Bullshit out on EVERY other thread, this thread could easily be called Cougs Bullshit thread.
I come in here knowing what's going to be in here, I come in here to bash Cougs ridiculous Sammy love, Coug comes in here because he can't help but talk about a average NFL QB that use to play for the Rams, 3 flipping years ago!
It's funny that people know what's in here, yet keep getting sucked back in here, than complain about it? You all have the right to do ut, but really makes no sense if you know what your getting in to ?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I barely have time to post on here daily. Some days I get going here and then I'll be gone for days. Vita and retro can handle it. I'm just the middle man

Like you said, when your team sucks there's not much to discuss other than topics like this! :L

Coog will go to his grave defending his boy!! ..He is relentless! ..He must not have a job, because he posts here at all times of the day! ..Every ..single ..day! ..Heck, at one point, I actually thought he was a female, as his love for Sam NEVER quits!

There's no doubt, he goes the extra mile searching for some sort of Sammy article to back his argument! Thanks to Coog, I think I've read just about every article written about Sam Bradford. :L
One thing is for certain here, this thread is owned by Coog! :nod:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone that comes in this thread and complains about it? You all know what's in here, if you don't like it, don't come in here? This thread was more or less started because Coug was throwing Sammy Bullshit out on EVERY other thread, this thread could easily be called Cougs Bullshit thread.
I come in here knowing what's going to be in here, I come in here to bash Cougs ridiculous Sammy love, Coug comes in here because he can't help but talk about a average NFL QB that use to play for the Rams, 3 flipping years ago!
It's funny that people know what's in here, yet keep getting sucked back in here, than complain about it? You all have the right to do ut, but really makes no sense if you know what your getting in to ?

This is true.. Hence my comment about nothing very good to talk about.

I was just trying to help you all out bring a more positive vibe to the board - even though I get it.. Not much positive to talk about.

Carry on :lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

16110746_255849708160964_7087899518301110272_n.jpg

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you design this, Coug?

me6gjsu_1024x1024.png

Now you're just encouraging him! Yet you are also inferring that Coug loves Sammy, but also still loves the other man in his life?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.. Hence my comment about nothing very good to talk about.

I was just trying to help you all out bring a more positive vibe to the board - even though I get it.. Not much positive to talk about.

Carry on :lol:

I see what you are saying, but this thread is about Sammy, therefore there's nothing positive about it:)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this new thing called google...

That's a good fine Shop and it won't go unnoticed!!

I give to you a very special gift I haven't shared with anyone before. Sams 2016 Full Highlights!!

Sit back and enjoy 20 mins of precision perfect passing! Amazing Laser like accuracy! Beautiful deep throws with perfect touch! All on his way of setting a NFL record! :clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see what it took to call a simple play in Hard Knocks? Boras was an idiot...A simple playcall took like 15 words to call...it was unnecessarily complicated. A guy who is trying TOO hard to do a job that's over their head... Goff had a TON to get used to this year, more than most coming into the NFL, he was also 21 years old....Not sure about you guys, but I wouldn't have been able to run an NFL team at 21...With a REAL mentor/coach he'll likely be just fine...

Thats Funny Goff had all of OTA's and training camp and still couldn't get the play called right but I don't remember hearing about this with Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, RG3, Blake Bortels, Teddy Bridgewater, J.Winston, or Mariota just to name a few. I left someone off the list but you know him. All of these guys started from day one? We gave up 6 Picks for Goff... these other teams didn't give up anything except for Washington and RG3 led them to the playoffs. Just Goff? I have a hard time believing it was just the coaches. All the play calling terminology is long in the NFL its just not the Rams. Hell I'm sure they "dumbed" it down for him. You act like he has been the only kid drafted #1 coming out of college expected to start at QB and lead his team? We didn't even have a legit starting QB on the roster. Thats why he was drafted #1

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats Funny Goff had all of OTA's and training camp and still couldn't get the play called right but I don't remember hearing about this with Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, RG3, Blake Bortels, Teddy Bridgewater, J.Winston, or Mariota just to name a few. I left someone off the list but you know him. All of these guys started from day one? We gave up 6 Picks for Goff... these other teams didn't give up anything except for Washington and RG3 led them to the playoffs. Just Goff? I have a hard time believing it was just the coaches. All the play calling terminology is long in the NFL its just not the Rams. Hell I'm sure they "dumbed" it down for him. You act like he has been the only kid drafted #1 coming out of college expected to start at QB and lead his team? We didn't even have a legit starting QB on the roster. Thats why he was drafted #1

Of course you have a problem with Goff, we ALL know what your agenda is here so cut the shit!!!