• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as our O-line this year. You REALLY need to keep something important in mind...We have perhaps the best RB in the NFL(Gurley)...

Behind our o-line this season, one of(if not THE)most dangerous player in the NFL(Gurley)could only get to 885 yards and an average of 3.2 per carry... A guy like Gurley should NEVER be averaging under 4 per carry unless your O-line is a complete disaster(which it was)... Before the season we were all talking about the possibility of Gurley going for 2000 yards, and he couldn't even get to 1000. The only reason he was able to get to 885 was because of his ability to fall forward for those yards. With most other RB's, most of his carries this season would've gone for no yards or backwards...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, ESPN was just talking about what a weapon Amendola is for the Pats and they're not sure how the Steelers will be able to stop him or the other guys. But yeah, he's nothing special :L

Yeah they have a quarterback named Brady? Britt has way more yards than Amendola so nice try. what do you think Brady would do with Kenny Britt?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they have a quarterback named Brady? Britt has way more yards than Amendola so nice try

Who cares that Britt has more yards? That's because Brady has more people to throw to and we only have Britt. Britt gets most of the targets here and Amendola doesn't... So you're telling me, if you could have either Britt or Amendola right now on the Rams, you'd rather have Britt? I don't buy that...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares that Britt has more yards? That's because Brady has more people to throw to and we only have Britt. Britt gets most of the targets here and Amendola doesn't... So you're telling me, if you could have either Britt or Amendola right now on the Rams, you'd rather have Britt? I don't buy that...

Britt made 4.8 m to Amendolas 2.8m in 2016. why do you think that is? Amendola has never came close to a 1000 yards.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britt made 4.8 m to Amendolas 2.8m in 2016. why do you think that is?

You didn't answer my question...But to answer yours, it's because the Pats are smart with their money and don't overpay for shit like Britt...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Austin, Quick are more talented then anyone on the Patriots

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Austin, Quick are more talented then anyone on the Patriots

You're kidding, right??? Did you just say Austin and Quick are better WR's than anyone on the Pats? Am I reading that right???

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding, right??? Did you just say Austin and Quick are better WR's than anyone on the Pats? Am I reading that right???

Do you really not think Brady would have a field day with Austin?? Crossing routes and bubble screens?? And I'm sure he wouldn't mind a 6'3" WR like quick. Because unlike the Rams he can get them the ball!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really not think Brady would have a field day with Austin?? Crossing routes and bubble screens?? And I'm sure he wouldn't mind a 6'3" WR like quick. Because unlike the Rams he can get them the ball!!

The Pats would NEVER pay a guy like Austin what we are paying him...As for Quick, he still has a TON to prove in the NFL... Brady also has an o-line, which means time to pass, unlike our team...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats would NEVER pay a guy like Austin what we are paying him...As for Quick, he still has a TON to prove in the NFL... Brady also has an o-line, which means time to pass, unlike our team...

His OL is only average. He is very accurate and has a very quick release. He can dink and dunk his way down the field or beat you with the long ball if you stack the box. Sounds like somebody I know.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His OL is only average. He is very accurate and has a very quick release. He can dink and dunk his way down the field or beat you with the long ball if you stack the box. Sounds like somebody I know.

Hey, I'll take average over the garbage line we have!!! :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well LTR, since I've got Coug on ignore and cant see any of his posts, I'm assuming he is the one making these asinine comments? I also see he is evidently STILL arguing about Sammys great rookie year (that was average to below compared to QB's drafted since him).
And based on your comments, he is still regurgitating the same old stale :bullshit:
You have to admit he is something else, we just don't know what that something else is? and the thing is he will try to respond to this post and I cant see it, its a beautiful thing:suds:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well LTR, since I've got Coug on ignore and cant see any of his posts, I'm assuming he is the one making these asinine comments? I also see he is evidently STILL arguing about Sammys great rookie year (that was average to below compared to QB's drafted since him).
And based on your comments, he is still regurgitating the same old stale :bullshit:
You have to admit he is something else, we just don't know what that something else is? and the thing is he will try to respond to this post and I cant see it, its a beautiful thing:suds:

correct!!!...that's who I was responding to...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and he still comes in and posts. :L

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'd rather have Britt than Amendola.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I sure wouldn't...Britt was WAY too inconsistent for my liking(especially for what he was making)...

Trust me, I hope we don't re-sign him. But, I think Amendola hasn't lived up to the hype in NE due to his injuries.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I hope we don't re-sign him. But, I think Amendola hasn't lived up to the hype in NE due to his injuries.

That's ALWAYS been the problem with Amendola, his inability to stay healthy. However, he's the kind of guy who gives his ALL out there on the field. I LOVE guys like that...

I hear you about Britt, I also hope we move on from him. That money can be better spent elsewhere on another WR...Which BTW, says enough about what you think about Britt :nod: he was our #1 and you're also ready to move on...Obviously we agree he wasn't the guy we wanted/needed...

Last edited: