• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... Why couldn't we have drafted Jameis or Mariota.. :L

Carr was good this year but has 2 dam good WRs. Big Ben with a lot of weapons too.

Just cannot believe we threw a bunch a picks to Tennessee for Goff. No way that was all Fishers doing. A franchise doesn't go all in like that because of a sub .500 head coach. At least an intelligent franchise.

I do remember you loved Winston and Mariota. You nailed that. I admit I wasn't sure how they would adjust to the NFL but man Mariota is a stud.

The crazy thing is the rumors were Fisher was actually against moving up.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do remember you loved Winston and Mariota. You nailed that. I admit I wasn't sure how they would adjust to the NFL but man Mariota is a stud.

The crazy thing is the rumors were Fisher was actually against moving up.

Yeah look who he or they or whoever moved up for. Granted we don't know if Tampa or the Titans would have traded those picks, but it would have been sooo much better than what we have now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need to sign Alshon Jeffrey, Chance Warmack, Larry Warford in free agency.

If they don't go after some serious talent in free agency, it's going to be another long season in LA. It will tell me all I need to know about this organizations commitment to winning.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need to sign Alshon Jeffrey, Chance Warmack, Larry Warford in free agency.

If they don't go after some serious talent in free agency, it's going to be another long season in LA. It will tell me all I need to know about this organizations commitment to winning.

I think they will spend money. Stan has no choice. They have to win some games this year or he is going to have a hard time selling those luxury boxes at the new stadium. That is big money. Not just win its going to have to be fun to watch exciting.

Jeffrey makes more sense then Jackson to me because he is in his prime.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The voices in your head don't count as everyone Smed. :crazy:

Well here's another lame comeback. It's right in this thread where others have proven you wrong Coug about you saying Sammy was the most sacked QB in the league in his career. Yet you continue to deny it, ya you look like a goof to others!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said GB line isn't all that good. One of the dumbest things you have ever said and that's saying a lot!!

I rest my case they are the best pass blocking OL by far and good Run blocking too. And we get to watch it on a weekly basis now lol. Troy Aikman is in shock every week on how much time he has to throw. Did you notice he doesn't have to wear a chin strap yet?
Why do I have to acknowledge the defense when Bradford had a great game?
I understand it's a team effort. It would be different if Bradford didn't play good and somehow they won. But he did more then enough to win the game.

But you like to put the losing streak all on Bradford? No mention of the Defense playing worse as the season went on. 20th against the run. No mention of all the missed Field goals and extra points which cost some games and lead to the cutting of the Kicker? Not
to mention terrible clock management by the coaches which cost them the first game against Detroit. No you put it on Bradford when he played good the entire season.

Dumb comments, coming from the King if them! What the fuck case are you resting, they are the best pass blocking OL according to you? Well sorry, but if you want to go by your precious PFf site, there's a site that includes PFF stats and takes them a step further. They have GBs run blocking ranked 19th pass blocking 11th, that would be no where close to the best

And you are a total idiot to keep saying I said GB's OL is the worst, I said they weren't all that great, ya maybe they are a little better then I think but still not great, let alone the fucking best, you Moroon!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will still be arguing about Bradford twenty years from now. It will at least be funnier, because dementia would start kicking in, people will be losing train of thought quite often going from Bradford to pudding.

Coug obviously already has dementia

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb comments, coming from the King if them! What the fuck case are you resting, they are the best pass blocking OL according to you? Well sorry, but if you want to go by your precious PFf site, there's a site that includes PFF stats and takes them a step further. They have GBs run blocking ranked 19th pass blocking 11th, that would be no where close to the best

And you are a total idiot to keep saying I said GB's OL is the worst, I said they weren't all that great, ya maybe they are a little better then I think but still not great, let alone the fucking best, you Moroon!

I never said you said they were the worst. You said they were worst then the Vikes OL because they give up more sacks. If you backpedal long enough I wonder where you will end up?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read the first sentence real slow Smed...

5. Green Bay Packers (3)

Top overall grade: LT David Bakhtiari, 89.9 (No. 3)

Top pass-blocking grade: LT David Bakhtiari, 93.4 (No. 1)

Top run-blocking grade: C J.C. Tretter, 78.7 (No. 8)

This has been the best pass-protecting offensive line in the game, and it isn’t particularly close to the next-best side in that regard. The terror that Aaron Rodgers instills in defenses when he escapes the pocket and makes game-defining passes helps in that regard a little, but he also holds the ball longer than every other QB in the league except Buffalo’s Tyrod Taylor, so it likely evens out overall. LT David Bakhtiari surrendered just 20 total QB pressures, and is the league’s only left tackle to be charged for less pressure than the QB he is protecting (Rodgers has been at fault for 23). RT Bryan Bulaga would likely have been a PFF All-Pro had his run blocking been anything better than below-average, and while LG Lane Taylor has been able to do a reasonable job in replacing Josh Sitton as a pass blocker, his run blocking hasn’t been of the same quality.

Now I know you live in Packer country and all.. (who the hell cares?) But sorry this sounds like exactly what I'm seeing on my TV. and what the broadcasters are saying as they watch the game. Notice where it says Rodgers is at fault for 23?

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you said they were the worst. You said they were worst then the Vikes OL because they give up more sacks. If you backpedal long enough I wonder where you will end up?

Gee you continue to act like a moron, I never ever said they were the worst, nor did i ever never say it was because they gave up more sacks! Again you chise to read the parts you want and even then you dont comprehend anything!, but continue to throw that lame lie out there!

Now you say the Vikes OL is the worst, then you say I "supposedly" said the GB OL was worse than the Vike , wouldn't that mean I was saying the GB OL is worst, yet you said you never said I said that!

You are a deeply troubled child, key word is child!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee you continue to act like a moron, I never ever said they were the worst, nor did i ever never say it was because they gave up more sacks! Again you chise to read the parts you want and even then you dont comprehend anything!, but continue to throw that lame lie out there!

Now you say the Vikes OL is the worst, then you say I "supposedly" said the GB OL was worse than the Vike , wouldn't that mean I was saying the GB OL is worst, yet you said you never said I said that!

You are a deeply troubled child, key word is child!

Yes but no with that. :eek:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Coug, don't give ashit what your precious PFF says

Hey read this

7-8

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Coug, don't give ashit what your precious PFF says

Hey read this

7-8

Of course you don't care. It doesn't agree with your nonsense. Packers ranked 5th best and best at pass blocking. Vikes ranked 29th best. But I'm sure your right. :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Coug, you make some decent posts in other threads, almost sounds like you really aren't clueless. Then you come in this thread and lose all credibility with most posters in here.

Posters are making fun of you on this thread yet you don't get it and continue to argue with all of us?

If you just let it go, this thread would just die and go away, but it never will because you would have nowhere and no one to share your Sammy is great delusions with!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm blocking you Coug, so don't bother responding, I won't be able to see it? I still will be able to see other posters responses to your ridiculous comments though, that should be entertaining enough!

Will just prove that it's you, and not me that keeps this ridiculous love affair going!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Coug, you make some decent posts in other threads, almost sounds like you really aren't clueless. Then you come in this thread and lose all credibility with most posters in here.

Posters are making fun of you on this thread yet you don't get it and continue to argue with all of us?

If you just let it go, this thread would just die and go away, but it never will because you would have nowhere and no one to share your Sammy is great delusions with!

Just maybe I'm not Clueless about Bradford. But fine lets take a Sam break.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers won't stop this shit.. Not sure why y'all keep going back and forth -- it's like Groundhog Day after every Sam game. Between this thread and the Rams FO and play on the field... It's like Groundhog Day every dam year.

I get if these dam Rams were good it would give us all something different to talk about. But let it go man!! Sam was better this year and finally looked like he wasn't a deer in headlights most of the year. Yeah he wasn't great and had issues when things were all on his shoulders but I think he proved to himself he wasn't a compete bust.

Does this make him elite? No

Is Coug in love? Quite possible

Agree to disagree? Might be easier on all of you. It has to get tiring to constantly find some stats to back your claim that #8 is good or average or whatever.

Sammy is a middle of the road QB. Better than some at the bottom and not as good as the elite or up and comers.

And I wish I could say things are looking up and there was more to talk about - but for now we just have to wait to see if this organization bucks up and spends some dough in FA on some talent, not bullshit players they will cut a few weeks into camp.