• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? They finished 8-8 with the worst rushing game in the NFL. 3 of his WR's had career years. thats called making you team better then what it is Smed. Setting a NFL RECORD in the process.

are you serious, 7-8

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Defense did nothing the second half of the season. Couldn't stop the run ranked 20th in the NFL. Teams went up and down the field. The Defense cost more losses then Sam did.

Yet when teams went up and down the field on the Rams, it was because they were worn down because our offense did nothing!:doh::L:gaah:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also don't get me wrong, like Coug always does, Id take their oline over ours any day, I hope our oline comes close to being as good as theirs, but that's not me saying they are great, I still think they are decent, hell I might even say they are close to good:) But hey, that's just me, along with some of my Packer friends. I still believe in the eye test, and I see a lot of pressure?

Yeah keep backpedaling now their almost good. :crazy:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet when teams went up and down the field on the Rams, it was because they were worn down because our offense did nothing!:doh::L:gaah:

And if you watched the games this was not the case with the Vikes games.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBY2TeYm_normal.jpg
Kurt Warner

@kurt13warner

Came across an old gameplan from #STLRams - we ran some stuff! That was just 1 week, about 60% new (if not more) every week

This was posted by Snakeyes in another thread Coug, so now please remove the "Sammy had to learn the most complex playoff book in the league" excuse from your never ending list of excuses!! I'm sure the Ram playbook under Martz was more complex than the Vikes had, and not even close,and Warner seemed to get by just fine

I wasn't awear Warner got traded to us a week before the season opener? :crazy:
And sure compare the greatest show on turf to the Vikings offense. :L But keep comparing Sam to HOF's you love to do that lol.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this coming from the guy who use to constantly state that Sammy was the most sacked QB since hes been in the league? Then EVERYONE in here proved you wrong, after me telling you the same thing for years, then ever since, we haven't heard that excuse from you once, just Crickets!
So unlike you I'm not just judging olines on how many sacks they give up, I understand that there are other factors, so please quit lying, deflecting, and putting out BS after BS comments!
I would say that everyone keeps making you look like a fool, but you are doing a good job of that all by yourself! the average normal person would have just stopped with the constant Sammy BS after repeatedly getting slammed in here, but not old Cougie, what a trooper!

Bradford has always been one of the most sacked QB's since his rookie year? Because he isn't number one you want to make a big deal about it? I said one time that he probably leads the league in sacks.... and what he turned out to be fourth and you try to make a big deal about it like I'm making crap up? He certainly has taken his share of sacks and hits. I'm sure it's way above average. Look it up!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean who would actually say that being traded to a new team a week before the season and having to try to get to know your teammates and coaches, Playbook Hell even finding the practice facility in a strange city.. not to mention your personal life moving to a different city wouldnt be a massive distraction ?? Only one Smed. Just another excuse. :L

What did Sam respond? He took down the division rival Packers in the first game ever at the Vikings new stadium on primetime TV. Ask any Vikings fan and I'm sure they will tell you that one game was worth the fourth round pick they gave up. :clap:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean who would actually say that being traded to a new team a week before the season and having to try to get to know your teammates and coaches, Playbook Hell even finding the practice facility in a strange city.. not to mention your personal life moving to a different city wouldnt be a massive distraction ?? Only one Smed. Just another excuse. :L

What did Sam respond? He took down the division rival Packers in the first game ever at the Vikings new stadium on primetime TV. Ask any Vikings fan and I'm sure they will tell you that one game was worth the fourth round pick they gave up. :clap:

Yep, it was all Sam in that victory. He sacked Rodgers 5 times and forced two turnovers on the Packers' last two possessions to cut the comeback short.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it was all Sam in that victory. He sacked Rodgers 5 times and forced two turnovers on the Packers' last two possessions to cut the comeback short.

The D played good but you tell me Sam didn't?? ...Bradford 22-31 71% 286 yards 2 TD's 121.2 QB Rating :clap:

Again his first game with a new coaching staff and WR'S. Rodgers 20-36 55% 213 yards 1 TD 1 INT 70.7 QB Rating. :noidea:

Please listen to CC at the end he will try to explain it to you goofs

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has always been one of the most sacked QB's since his rookie year? Because he isn't number one you want to make a big deal about it? I said one time that he probably leads the league in sacks.... and what he turned out to be fourth and you try to make a big deal about it like I'm making crap up? He certainly has taken his share of sacks and hits. I'm sure it's way above average. Look it up!

Again wrong! You look it up, everyone has already proven you wrong!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah keep backpedaling now their almost good. :crazy:

Please prove me wrong Coug, I know what I said, I said GB's line isn't all that good, and I never said that they were worse than the Vikes, that's not even close, you dipshit

Please show me where I said they had a worse oline than the Vikes? You can't do it, because it never happened!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't awear Warner got traded to us a week before the season opener? :crazy:
And sure compare the greatest show on turf to the Vikings offense. :L But keep comparing Sam to HOF's you love to do that lol.

You don't grasp anything but Sammys dick, do you? The point is Warner was learning a ton of new plays every week. What the hell did Sammy have to learn, how to throw a 3 yard pass GTFO!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's ok Coug, you just keep showing your ignorance! The Vikes defense held one of the best offenses in the league to 14 points, the best QB in the league (that's right it's not Sammy) to barely over 200 yards, but it's all Sammys doing, what a dope!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D played good but you tell me Sam didn't?? ...Bradford 22-31 71% 286 yards 2 TD's 121.2 QB Rating :clap:

Again his first game with a new coaching staff and WR'S. Rodgers 20-36 55% 213 yards 1 TD 1 INT 70.7 QB Rating. :noidea:

Please listen to CC at the end he will try to explain it to you goofs

The defesne played "good", whatever Coug, that's great against a top notch offense, Sammy put up "decent" numbers against a not very good pass defense. We've already been over this, when you have Sammy and Matt fricking Barkley put up over 350 yards against you in back to back weeks you are not a very good pass defense!

GET A FUCKING CLUE

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.Bradford has always been one of the most sacked QBs since his rookie year - That's false

2."I said one time that's he "probably" leads the league in sacks - False, you use to bring it up all the time!

3.And what turns out he was fourth in sacks, so "I'm making up crap- false yet again, look it up Coug no where near fourth!

4. "he sure has taken his share of sacks and hits, I'm sure it's above average" -I'll give you he's taken his share of sacks and hits, ALL QB's do, , but to say "I'm sure" it's above average- no if anything, it's average

You'll come back and say show me, well I and others have repeatedly shown you the stats, so you look it up, maybe it might open your eyes, but I doubt it!

So there's 4 statements you made that are all made up in your tiny little mind!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug

7-8 I or anyone else really shouldn't have to say anything else!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again what part of I live in Packer, Viking country don't you get? I know a ton of Vikes and Packer fans, I know of Vike fans that don't like Sammy, so I guess your statement "ask any Vike fan if that one game was worth the fourth round pick, duh Hell no it wasn't, let alone a 1st.

Keep throwing the shit Coug eventually something might stick

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't grasp anything but Sammys dick, do you? The point is Warner was learning a ton of new plays every week. What the hell did Sammy have to learn, how to throw a 3 yard pass GTFO!

That's right Smed Sammy just said 3 yard pass in the huddle. Wow. :pound:Every QB takes on new plays every week? Here's the point! Sam did it in 8 Days! He didn't have a entire OTA's and training camp like Warner. He didn't have a HOF RB or LT or 2 WR like Warner so quit making moronic comparisons !! Watch the highlights do you see any 3 yard passes haha!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again what part of I live in Packer, Viking country don't you get? I know a ton of Vikes and Packer fans, I know of Vike fans that don't like Sammy, so I guess your statement "ask any Vike fan if that one game was worth the fourth round pick, duh Hell no it wasn't, let alone a 1st.

Keep throwing the shit Coug eventually something might stick

Yeah I could see where you would have a friend like that lol. We gave up 6 picks for Goff and you want to tell me the Vikes didn't get a steal for a quality starter for a first rd pick? Yeah right!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defesne played "good", whatever Coug, that's great against a top notch offense, Sammy put up "decent" numbers against a not very good pass defense. We've already been over this, when you have Sammy and Matt fricking Barkley put up over 350 yards against you in back to back weeks you are not a very good pass defense!

GET A FUCKING CLUE

Decent #'s ?? Look again. And that team is playing in the NFC Championship game this weekend by the way. :nod: