• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't like him. Sam led the Vikes back to take the lead in the first game against the lions with 30 sec left in the game. Zimmer called a time out when he could have let time off the clock. that gave the Lions time to march down the field to kick a FG to win. It was a total former Rams coaching move.
FIFY

Let's not just yet saddle the Rams incoming coaching staff with the short comings of their predecessors.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he comment " He took some hits from free rushers that I didn't think anyone would get up from and he did" that's Bullshit! Sounds like something you would say, really nobody other than Sammy would have gotten up from those hits, really, Ive seen a ton of hits this year and the QB got up, a lot of them were Ram QB's
In all fairness, Polian did see his former QB not able to get up after a Ram LB put a glancing blow over the top on a late slide by Teddy as his base line. :yahoo:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Smed you watching this Packer OL who can't pass block? :pound:He doesn't even have to put his chin strap on lol.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I've always liked Cookie.

The reason I didn't like him, wasn't even his fault, it was our stupid front office(for a change)...From what I remember(but could be remembering this completely wrong)when he was a free agent we somehow ended up bidding against ourselves when signing him. Because of this, we overpaid by millions...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I didn't like him, wasn't even his fault it was our stupid front office(for a change)...From what I remember(but could be remembering this completely wrong)when he was a free agent we somehow ended up bidding against ourselves when signing him. Because of this, we overpaid by millions...

yeah he was a Fisher guy from Tenn. Fisher overpaid but I guess sometimes you had to get the player to come to the Rams. But his contract was crazy. Like that CB Fisher brought from Tenn too. what the hell was his name.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he was a Fisher guy from Tenn. Fisher overpaid but I guess sometimes you had to get the player to come to the Rams. But his contract was crazy.

They didn't have to overpay him like that, but like you said, he was a "Fisher guy" so he made sure to do what it took. Problem is, when you overpay on a TE like that you take away that money from other needed areas...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm No. You can't be serious. they don't happen every week like it happen to them. The Rams played I believe the whole season with the same OL. The Falcons played the whole season with the same OL. You trying to say that is the norm is ridiculous. Jake Long doesn't count?? this is the dumbest thing you have ever said. It should tell you how bad it was the fact they had to go out and get Jake Long to play LT. He was bad as expected but he got hurt which means they had to play someone that was worse!

Wasted a first on Bradford? Umm He will be the QB next year. So considering what the Vikes got to get Bradford and what the Rams gave up to get Goff :noidea:you tell me who got the best deal. Bradford was a steal!! :nod:

:scratch: Goff didn't make playoffs, Sammy didn't make playoffs, Goff should be our starter next year and hopefully for years to come, so tell me again who got the best deal? I'm sure the Vikes could be better off next year with Teddy and their 2 picks, obviously they have holes that need to be filled, QB wasn't one of them, except just for one year, that didn't turn out so well?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Smed you watching this Packer OL who can't pass block? :pound:He doesn't even have to put his chin strap on lol.
Ya I am, hes getting some decent blocking, but unlike you I still see an awful lot of scrambling and off balanced throws!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I've always liked Cookie.

From the guy who always bitches that Sammys Wrs drop every one of his passes! This guy dropped a ton of passes and directly cost us a few games!:L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness, Polian did see his former QB not able to get up after a Ram LB put a glancing blow over the top on a late slide by Teddy as his base line. :yahoo:

Youre right and Zimmer bitched about it , that's why I don't like him, hes clueless! Yet I seem to recall "many" times Sammy didn't get up?:thumb:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you watching on a 13" black and white, I see a hell of a lot of pressure. I even saw the 5 Pack lineman blocking 3 Dallas rushers, but failed to block Heath who was on the line of scrimmage.

Doesn't have to put his chin strap on, ya moronic comment!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the guy who always bitches that Sammys Wrs drop every one of his passes! This guy dropped a ton of passes and directly cost us a few games!:L

Good point, he sure did drop alot of passes, but I think at least some of that's because of Fisher... Cook knew he was one of "Fisher's Boys" and could do whatever the hell he wanted. I doubt he was training/working very hard, because he didn't have to...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: Goff didn't make playoffs, Sammy didn't make playoffs, Goff should be our starter next year and hopefully for years to come, so tell me again who got the best deal? I'm sure the Vikes could be better off next year with Teddy and their 2 picks, obviously they have holes that need to be filled, QB wasn't one of them, except just for one year, that didn't turn out so well?

Goff should be our starter next year? I would hope so seeing we gave up 6 picks to get him. Way more then 1st and 4TH.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you watching on a 13" black and white, I see a hell of a lot of pressure. I even saw the 5 Pack lineman blocking 3 Dallas rushers, but failed to block Heath who was on the line of scrimmage.

Doesn't have to put his chin strap on, ya moronic comment!

If you were watching the game he actually didn't do his chin strap for a play. So not so moronic.