• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as moronic as using that as an example that he wasn't facing any pass rush.

Your missing the point. If you go back in this thread Smed insisted that the Packers OL wasn't that good because Rodgers gets sacked a lot. He failed to see 90% of those sacks are on Rodgers for holding on to the ball way to long. not the OL. The Packers have the best pass blocking OL in the NFL and its not even close. Smed Actually wanted people to believe the Packers OL was worse then the Vikings because of the sacks. Everyone Knows Bradford has to rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds while sometimes Rodgers will be back there for 9 seconds before he throws. But as usual Smed will back track on his word.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your missing the point. If you go back in this thread Smed insisted that the Packers OL wasn't that good because Rodgers gets sacked a lot. He failed to see 90% of those sacks are on Rodgers for holding on to the ball way to long. not the OL. The Packers have the best pass blocking OL in the NFL and its not even close. Smed Actually wanted people to believe the Packers OL was worse then the Vikings because of the sacks. Everyone Knows Bradford has to rid of the ball in 2.5 seconds while sometimes Rodgers will be back there for 9 seconds before he throws. But as usual Smed will back track on his word.

The best pass blocking was on the other side of the field last night. The Packers' O-line greatly benefits from Rodgers' ability to move in and out of the pocket to extend plays.

Bradford is miles behind Rodgers in terms of talent.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best pass blocking was on the other side of the field last night. The Packers' O-line greatly benefits from Rodgers' ability to move in and out of the pocket to extend plays.

Bradford is miles behind Rodgers in terms of talent.

Rodgers likes to scramble. He will stand in the pocket for 5, 6 seconds then he will go to scramble mode. It exhaust the defense, but thats just Rodgers game. The line is still protecting him when he's running around for another 5 seconds. Yes the Cowboys OL is very good too. Rodger's is a first year ballet HOF'er. He's more talented then most. Bradford has never played behind a OL half as good as that Packers OL though.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers likes to scramble. He will stand in the pocket for 5, 6 seconds then he will go to scramble mode. It exhaust the defense, but thats just Rodgers game. The line is still protecting him when he's running around for another 5 seconds. Yes the Cowboys OL is very good too. Rodger's is a first year ballet HOF'er. He's more talented then most. Bradford has never played behind a OL half as good as that Packers OL though.

Bradford never will. Teams with solid O-lines already have QBs playing extremely well as a result. No need to overpay for Bradford-esque mediocrity.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford never will. Teams with solid O-lines already have QBs playing extremely well as a result. No need to overpay for Bradford-esque mediocrity.

What? You can't have good QB play without a good OL? I guarantee you if Bradford had a OL like the Packers he would put up big #'s. I mean look what he did with one of the worst OL.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? You can't have good QB play without a good OL? I guarantee you if Bradford had a OL like the Packers he would put up big #'s. I mean look what he did with one of the worst OL.

Yep, he went 3-8 down the stretch and cost his defense a playoff berth.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My GOD Coug, please let's see this site that says 90% of sacks are on Rodgers. And again you are spewing lies, never said GB line is worse than the Vikes, said they weren't as good as you think they are, so tell me where I'm going back on my word?

You make up more Bullshit than everyone else combined on here!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a Putz, there are plenty of QB's that make their olines and their teams better, Sammys just not one of them!

Yet Coug "guarantees" Sammy would put up big numbers BS you can't guarantee something that you don't know !
Cougs comments are
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

and that would be bullshit on top of bullshit, on top of bullshit!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Putz, there are plenty of QB's that make their olines and their teams better, Sammys just not one of them!

Yet Coug "guarantees" Sammy would put up big numbers BS you can't guarantee something that you don't know !
Cougs comments are
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT

and that would be bullshit on top of bullshit, on top of bullshit!!

Are you serious? They finished 8-8 with the worst rushing game in the NFL. 3 of his WR's had career years. thats called making you team better then what it is Smed. Setting a NFL RECORD in the process.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My GOD Coug, please let's see this site that says 90% of sacks are on Rodgers. And again you are spewing lies, never said GB line is worse than the Vikes, said they weren't as good as you think they are, so tell me where I'm going back on my word?

You make up more Bullshit than everyone else combined on here!

Yes you did. you implied it because they gave up more sacks. so yes backpedal Smed.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he went 3-8 down the stretch and cost his defense a playoff berth.

His Defense did nothing the second half of the season. Couldn't stop the run ranked 20th in the NFL. Teams went up and down the field. The Defense cost more losses then Sam did.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can do this with a best pass blocking OL in the league.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I don't understand:

1. How anyone can say the Packers o-line is just decent. That's one of the best groups in the NFL.

2. Why anyone would think Bradford had a great season. He was on a team that made the playoffs last season and they shit the bed this year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. How anyone can say the Packers o-line is just decent. That's one of the best groups in the NFL.

2. Why anyone would think Bradford had a great season. He was on a team that made the playoffs last season and they shit the bed this year.

I'm just saying he had a good year considering what happen. I don't think you can compare the 2015 playoff Vikes with the 2016 team for a couple reasons. The 2015 team had the #1 rushing game with AP. The 2016 team had the #32 rushing attack and no AP. The 2015 team had no injuries to the OL and played the entire season with the same group. The 2016 team saw 12 different players come and go on the OL. So you really are talking about two completely offenses. Getting traded to a team one week before the season and learning one of the most complex play books and then having to do it again when the OC quit half way thru the season isn't easy. Considering I don't think 8-8 I would be considered shiting the bed.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just saying he had a good year considering what happen. I don't think you can compare the 2015 playoff Vikes with the 2016 team for a couple reasons. The 2015 team had the #1 rushing game with AP. The 2016 team had the #32 rushing attack and no AP. The 2015 team had no injuries to the OL and played the entire season with the same group. The 2016 team saw 12 different players come and go on the OL. So you really are talking about two completely offenses. Getting traded to a team one week before the season and learning one of the most complex play books and then having to do it again when the OC quit half way thru the season isn't easy. Considering I don't think 8-8 I would be considered shiting the bed.

7-8

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why do I think they are decent, because I live in Packer country, I see every game, I have a ton of Packer friends, some agree, some don't, there are times they give Rodgers a ton of time, but due to his scrambling he also makes them look a lot better. Are they worse than the Vikes as Coug asininly claims that I said, absolutely not, they are way better than them, do I think top 10, no, top 15 yes! that means they are decent? Ive gone on sites where they crack the top 10, I have been on sites where they don't, so yes I think they are decent, one of the best, no!

As far as the second question you already know what answer you are going to get. Well he has no running game, has "the worst" oline in the league, he had to learn the most complex play book in the NFL, he showed up a week before the season started, EVERY team in the NFL wants him, he was traded TWICE for 1st round pick, his receivers always lead league in dropped passes, he has had 20 different OC's, and he has had to deal with a guy that has been stalking him for the past 7 years, that alone would cause a lot of stress!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. you implied it because they gave up more sacks. so yes backpedal Smed.
Just stop with your BULLSHIT Coug!!! I'm not backpedalling NEVER once said or implied that GBs oline was worse than the Vikes, quit acting like a Moroon! Unlike you I realize just because someone is sacked there are other factors involved. IF I thought only sacks were the determining factor in the value of your oline, then I would think that the Cowboys oline was worse than the Vikes, along with a bunch of other good teams!

Stop trying to deflect, I'm betting you voted for Hilary, keep throwing out the BS like she did, where did that get her, just like with you, people saw through the BS

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also don't get me wrong, like Coug always does, Id take their oline over ours any day, I hope our oline comes close to being as good as theirs, but that's not me saying they are great, I still think they are decent, hell I might even say they are close to good:) But hey, that's just me, along with some of my Packer friends. I still believe in the eye test, and I see a lot of pressure?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this coming from the guy who use to constantly state that Sammy was the most sacked QB since hes been in the league? Then EVERYONE in here proved you wrong, after me telling you the same thing for years, then ever since, we haven't heard that excuse from you once, just Crickets!
So unlike you I'm not just judging olines on how many sacks they give up, I understand that there are other factors, so please quit lying, deflecting, and putting out BS after BS comments!
I would say that everyone keeps making you look like a fool, but you are doing a good job of that all by yourself! the average normal person would have just stopped with the constant Sammy BS after repeatedly getting slammed in here, but not old Cougie, what a trooper!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBY2TeYm_normal.jpg
Kurt Warner

@kurt13warner

Came across an old gameplan from #STLRams - we ran some stuff! That was just 1 week, about 60% new (if not more) every week

This was posted by Snakeyes in another thread Coug, so now please remove the "Sammy had to learn the most complex playoff book in the league" excuse from your never ending list of excuses!! I'm sure the Ram playbook under Martz was more complex than the Vikes had, and not even close,and Warner seemed to get by just fine