• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What his his fault? It's a fact they are last in rushing the ball. Not an excuse it's a fact. It's a fact T.J. Clemmings is the worst LT in the NFL.

You want to say he's Avg that's fine. I say he's better then Avg when he has an Avg OL and running game. He proved that with his #'s this year with his OL and lack of running game.

Gee now we are just talking about this year. I gave you the opportunity to at least list one Sammy fault, or shortcoming, and you still cant do it! BECAUSE HE HAS NONE, RIGHT? We aren't just taking about this year, we are talking about his so called career, nothing is every his fault He proved SHIT. He proved he is a 7-8 "leader" at best! Most of his stats were middle of the pack this year, so overall he is middle of the pack QB, which means he is average, see how that works???
Didn't I already tell you to copy and paste your excuses, yet you continue to bring up the BS excuse about their running game!
You do realize part of their lack of running game falls on Sammy? Its no different then his rookie year,( or any other year) he had Steven Jackson who ran for over 1,200 yards with defenses playing 8 in the box, because they didnt fear Sammy! Teams continue to have 8 in the box like against the Vikes, of course its going to be difficult to run or block, its Sammys job as the so called "leader" to make something happen, yet he continues to do nothing!
Oh but he set a completion record:whoppdeedoo:, throwing 3 yard passes has proven to get you no where, and that's why teams don't do it. Alabama kept pulling that BS last night and Clemson played every one on the line, that shit didn't work and doesnt work!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What his his fault? It's a fact they are last in rushing the ball. Not an excuse it's a fact. It's a fact T.J. Clemmings is the worst LT in the NFL.

You want to say he's Avg that's fine. I say he's better then Avg when he has an Avg OL and running game. He proved that with his #'s this year with his OL and lack of running game.
upload_2017-1-10_13-7-26.png
Results are in:

Sam Bradford YOU ARE NOT A PLAYOFF QB

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he prove that he's better than avg when he has an avg OL and running game? Sounds more like an assumption.

I'm saying he put up above average numbers this year( passer rating, comp%, TD/INT ratio) with one of the worst OL and worst running games in the NFL. That tells me he pulled a lot of the weight on offense to keep them competitive every game.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 153574
Results are in:

Sam Bradford YOU ARE NOT A PLAYOFF QB

And see that's all you can come up with... he didn't make the playoffs. So lame. Do you know how many great players played in their first playoff games last weekend that have been in the league a long time? Look at the dolphins roster. how many teams with a crappy OL and worst running game make the playoffs? How is that his fault?

And you're full of crap as soon as they make the playoffs you'll come up with another lame excuse like it was the defense. Let's say they made the playoffs and then they got beat in the first rd. That makes him a better quarterback? No he's the same QB. I guarantee you there's no NFL teams that would take Brock Osweiler over Bradford if given the choice.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying he put up above average numbers this year( passer rating, comp%, TD/INT ratio) with one of the worst OL and worst running games in the NFL.
. That tells me he pulled a lot of the weight on offense to keep them competitive every game.

Coug, once again you keep regurgitating these "3" stats, we get it, we already know about!!!!!
Yet you fail to list his other numbers from this year, most of which are below average to average!
the biggest being, one of the poorest air yard stats of any QB, one of the worst yards per completion stats, and the guy has never thrown for 4,000 yards, the guys high is 21 TD passes in his career, not good! He "led" the Vikes to 7-8 record, and has never "led" any team to more than 7 wins, YET HE'S AN ABOVE AVERAGE QB, His career "accomplishments" are the definition of average "at best"

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And see that's all you can come up with... he didn't make the playoffs. So lame. Do you know how many great players played in their first playoff games last weekend that have been in the league a long time? Look at the dolphins roster. how many teams with a crappy OL and worst running game make the playoffs? How is that his fault?

And you're full of crap as soon as they make the playoffs you'll come up with another lame excuse like it was the defense. Let's say they made the playoffs and then they got beat in the first rd. That makes him a better quarterback? No he's the same QB. I guarantee you there's no NFL teams that would take Brock Osweiler over Bradford if given the choice.

You are something else, ya that's all I can come up with, Ive come up with a ton of other things, you're just to blind to see any thing anyone wants to tell you! And yet you still cant bring yourself to say ONE, just ONE negative thing about your man crush!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bridgewater
Tannehill
Newton
RG III
Carr
Kapernick
Dalton
Prescott
Wilson
Osweiler
Cousins
Foles
Luck

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are right that is lame for an above average to great QB

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coog lives in his Mommies basement! :couch2::whip:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are something else, ya that's all I can come up with, Ive come up with a ton of other things, you're just to blind to see any thing anyone wants to tell you! And yet you still cant bring yourself to say ONE, just ONE negative thing about your man crush!

Still thinking. let me think.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number of rookie QB's since 2010 that threw for more yards than Sammie did his rookie year
4 (that # would increase to 11 if they threw the ball the extra 100 times Sammy did, and some are close enough they wouldn't need the extra 100)

Number of rookie QB's since 2010 that have thrown for more yards than Sammies career high already
9 (again number would be higher if some QB's threw the ball as much as Sammy)

Number that threw more TD passes rookie year

Number of QB's that have thrown at least/more TD's in one season than Sammy has since entering league in 2010
11 ( at least 7 of these guys have done it numerous times,)

I'm sure I could delve deeper into the greatness that is Sammie but Ive grown tired of it, theres so much, and I could be off on some, these numbers could be higher?

Before you start spewing your lame ass excuses ,a lot of these guys played on poor teams, and a lot of them were sacked way more than Sammy ever was!

Bottomline your years of spouting about what an awesome, amazing , incredible, rookie year he had is a bunch of BULLSHIT

It was a decent rookie year, nothing more, there was nothing special about it except that that is when he really came into your life! :mo:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right that is lame for an above average to great QB
I'm glad you asked:)

A list of QB's drafted after Sammy that have actually helped lead their teams to the playoffs! Notice anyone not on there?
I may have even missed some?

Tell me which of those teams had the worst running game in the NFL? Or one of the worst pass blocking OL's in the NFL/

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is for all you guys that like to say Bradford can only Dink & Dunk.....

Bradford’s accuracy this season was phenomenal. Even if he only managed seven yards per attempt, the man was pinpoint accurate wherever he was throwing the ball.

Jonathan Kinsely’s Deep Ball Project has become a respected source to evaluate and grade a quarterback’s downfield accuracy. Kinsley watches every throw from every quarterback and then assigns a grade based on his accuracy percentage and difficulty of throws.

Kinsley gave Bradford an ‘A’ grade and tracked his accuracy percentage on throws of 16 or more air yards and 20 or more air yards. The results are simply elite:
View image on Twitter
C1JzU2iWEAQq6PP.jpg:large

Follow
Jonathan Kinsley @Brickwallblitz

Finished Sam Bradford's 2016 deep passing. Sensational accuracy and placement.

FINAL GRADE A
Being accurate on 67 percent of throws over 16 air yards and 59 percent of throws over 20 air yards with interception percentages of 1.5 percent and 2.3 percent, respectively, is exceptional.

Accuracy was never really an issue for Bradford, but it’s worth pointing out just how accurate he is. He had no problem executing the shorter throws in Shurmur’s timing-based West Coast scheme. But when he was asked to make “NFL throws,” Bradford was superb.