• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug says "i don't refer to PFF as much anymore" well theres ONE lie!
GBs oline is "as good as "you" say it is" I will admit their run blocking is good, their pass blocking nothing more than average, so overall, they have above average oline?

Again you are easily impressed by what some site says, "I mean that is unreal" really Coug its unreal, yes they are the Sammy of olines, they are unreal, amazing, dreamy and all the other lame words you want to anoint Sammy with?!
ONCE AGAIN, I COULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR ALMIGHTY PFF SAYS! doesn't take in lots of factors?

Now than where do the Packers fall in giving up sacks, in the middle of the pack
Where does this oline fall n QB Hits_ 11th, that means there are 10 teams that have given up less, see how that works? But ya youre right Coug they have a top 5 oline!
Rodgers ran for more yards this year than he has ever before, now some of this is designed runs, most of it is scrambling. He also scrambles in the pocket if not better than anyone else, hes at least among the best. you may not be familiar with the concept that a scrambling QB avoids a lot of sacks and that makes your line look better

When was the last time I showed PFF ratings like that? I pretty much have to when you watch the games and you even argue against Rodgers. He said he took a lot of bad Sacks/ Along with the broadcast team. Of course he is going to get hit when he stands back there for 8 seconds? did you see the Hail Mary? I mean the Giants know that is coming and not one of them came within 5 yards of Rodgers. That play took a long time to develop. There is a reason he has made 3 Hail Mary 's in a year. Here is the secret Smed... Very good pass protection. Most QB's get sacked before they can throw the Hail Mary. Rodgers smokes a cigarette while his WR run 60 yards and then he throws it lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and here is YET AGAIN another example of poor reading or comprehension skills !

It says right in the post it was going into this year:doh:

the point is comparing Teddy and Sammy before going into this year and Teddy was and is better! As Ive said your pathetic attempt at comparing Teddys Vike stats from last year to Sammys Vike stats this year is unrealistic? We will never know how Teddy would have done this year, why? BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

And even if you want to add Sammys stats this year, (his best year ever, Oh boy) he would still fall in the LOWER half of current QB;s which would be below the average, again. well done Sammy:clap:

So we don't like PFF but we can get info from Madden? WTH. Well Smed It looks like the Vikings know how Teddy would have done because they named Sam the Starter for 2017.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right they finished 8-8, Sammy finished 7-8

And then Coug says "I wont even bring up crazy Chip Keely crazy play calling" YOU JUST DID YOU MAROON!

This will make it easier for you Coug, I feel bad that you have to continually type this out because you have 100's of times and we are tired of the REGURGITATION, Just feel free to copy and paste this part in ALL OF YOUR POSTS

Sammy had amazing year, considering he didn't have a oline, bad receivers, no running game, injuries.

You forgot to mention that he got traded to the Vikes a week before the season.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time I showed PFF ratings like that? I pretty much have to when you watch the games and you even argue against Rodgers. He said he took a lot of bad Sacks/ Along with the broadcast team. Of course he is going to get hit when he stands back there for 8 seconds? did you see the Hail Mary? I mean the Giants know that is coming and not one of them came within 5 yards of Rodgers. That play took a long time to develop. There is a reason he has made 3 Hail Mary 's in a year. Here is the secret Smed... Very good pass protection. Most QB's get sacked before they can throw the Hail Mary. Rodgers smokes a cigarette while his WR run 60 yards and then he throws it lol.

Wow, you don't watch the games do you, Rodgers is rolling out and then sometimes rolling to the other side, its not like hes just picking his nose standing in the pocket on those Hail Marys, :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we don't like PFF but we can get info from Madden? WTH. Well Smed It looks like the Vikings know how Teddy would have done because they named Sam the Starter for 2017.

the Vikes have already proven that they aren't very smart, they have also said that Teddy may not be ready, What a Maroon!:doh: Fisher also said a lot of stupid things???

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you're kind of proving my point then, aren't you:thumb:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you don't watch the games do you, Rodgers is rolling out and then sometimes rolling to the other side, its not like hes just picking his nose standing in the pocket on those Hail Marys, :L

The Packers OL just pushed the Giants around like they are a high school team.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to mention that he got traded to the Vikes a week before the season.
and the part where your hanging on his knob!:nutswing:
I guess that would be kind of distracting!!

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, 1260 posts on this thread. Are we close to agreement on anything, or any minds changed on anything, or is it still:

FYI, I am a certified mediator and ref (really), so if I can be of any assistance.

Well, never mind.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers OL just pushed the Giants around like they are a high school team.
My GOD you are dense! first pass he rolled to the left then back to the right, second one he rolled left and was being tackled while he heaved it. Against the Giants he back pedaled an extra 5 yards and slighty to the right while 6 guys were blocking 4 guys:L you win Coug, boy you got me there the only cigarette being smoked is the doob you had! Ill give you it was 6 seconds, but the Rams and Vikes might be able to block 4 guys with 6 guys, for one play at least?

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, 1260 posts on this thread. Are we close to agreement on anything, or any minds changed on anything, or is it still:

FYI, I am a certified mediator and ref (really), so if I can be of any assistance.

Well, never mind.

As Ive said its gotten to the point where I enjoy busting Cougs balls, because its like shooting fish in a barrel, its just way to damn easy!

its comical some of the things he says and believes?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Ive said its gotten to the point where I enjoy busting Cougs balls, because its like shooting fish in a barrel, its just way to damn easy!

its comical some of the things he says and believes?

Says the guy who use to say Austin Davis is a NFL starter:scratch: I'm sure he would have won 7 games to right? Along with Sean Hill. Your not busting anyone's ball's on here.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who use to say Austin Davis is a NFL starter:scratch: I'm sure he would have won 7 games to right? Along with Sean Hill. Your not busting anyone's ball's on here.

:kissass:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream on Coug ,I along with many others on here continue to make you look like a Maroon! But most of it you do on your own!
You have no legitimate responses so lets bring up Davis from years ago, youre pathetic, yet the hack Davis has about the same winnng percentage as the CHOSEN ONE:pound:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polian is whacked just like you are:doobs:

Coug....don't you have a normal day job?
He runs the Sammy fan club full time I think, its time consuming and hard to respond to and keep up with BOTH members!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres the difference between you and me Coug,
Ive said Sammy has had some good games, Ive said that Sammy has made some good throws, I was impressed by a couple of his runs this year, Ive at least said that he has reached the status of an average QB, that's better than he was, still nothing special.
Heres a list of the negative things you have said about Sammy:

whoops there is nothing to list, because ITS NEVER EVER SAMMYS FAULT

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres the difference between you and me Coug,
Ive said Sammy has had some good games, Ive said that Sammy has made some good throws, I was impressed by a couple of his runs this year, Ive at least said that he has reached the status of an average QB, that's better than he was, still nothing special.
Heres a list of the negative things you have said about Sammy:

whoops there is nothing to list, because ITS NEVER EVER SAMMYS FAULT

What his his fault? It's a fact they are last in rushing the ball. Not an excuse it's a fact. It's a fact T.J. Clemmings is the worst LT in the NFL.

You want to say he's Avg that's fine. I say he's better then Avg when he has an Avg OL and running game. He proved that with his #'s this year with his OL and lack of running game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did he prove that he's better than avg when he has an avg OL and running game? Sounds more like an assumption.