• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I'd be willing to bet every QB has plays like that at times, Due to stepping away from the blitz and buying more time with their legs...

Yeah but he can stand in the pocket for a long time on most plays.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I'd be willing to bet every QB has plays like that at times, Due to stepping away from the blitz and buying more time with their legs...

That's a weekly thing with Rodgers. They have a solid o-line in Green Bay

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but he can stand in the pocket for a long time on most plays.

The Giants actually seem to be doing a pretty good job so far... They look to be putting pressure on Rodgers and throwing him off his usual game...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants actually seem to be doing a pretty good job so far... They look to be putting pressure on Rodgers and throwing him off his usual game...

Giants are tough. If I was betting I would have took the Giants.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coug is blind to the fact that Rodgers was bouncing and moving all over the place! Why because he was getting pressured! Ya scrambling QB's have the time, because they are making the time, because they are getting pressured, but of course the Cougster only sees what he wants to?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my comments were directed at Smed. He says because Rodgers is sacked a lot that the OL is bad.

I never said they were bad, they are not one of the best olines in the league like you say they are, I mean according to you they have 3 pro bowl olineman?? And as Ive said Rodgers was getting pressured but because of his scrambling ability he avoids a lot of sacks, but you go right ahead and deny that!

And ya I can admit he had time sometimes also, as always all QBs get time now and than!

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on didn't you watch the same game as Coug, he wasn't getting pressured at all?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? surprising he'd say that...I wouldn't call their o-line bad at all.

No Coug tends to distort things as I'm sure you are aware of, I didn't say they were bad, I didn't say they were good, they are not one of the best as Coug says! Rodgers is usually among the league leaders in getting sacked, which is truer than Cougs ridiculous claim that NO ONE has been sacked more than Sammy over the years?
And due to his scrambling ability he avoids a ton of sacks also!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are tough. If I was betting I would have took the Giants.

And I would have taken the Packers as I did, because they are better, you must not watch them much?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you have your head up Sammie's ass that far, you are only going to know what Sammie's flatluance is and little else.
Pretty much!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug is blind to the fact that Rodgers was bouncing and moving all over the place! Why because he was getting pressured! Ya scrambling QB's have the time, because they are making the time, because they are getting pressured, but of course the Cougster only sees what he wants to?

I disagree. The Packers offensive line is one of the ten best groups in the league. Rodgers didn't face too much pressure today because of his o-line. They made great adjustments especially in the second half and Rodgers carved up one of the best secondaries because of the time he had in the pocket. Of course it helps that Rodgers has the best pocket awareness in the NFL, but his line does a damn good job of protecting him weeek in and week out.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. The Packers offensive line is one of the ten best groups in the league. Rodgers didn't face too much pressure today because of his o-line. They made great adjustments especially in the second half and Rodgers carved up one of the best secondaries because of the time he had in the pocket. Of course it helps that Rodgers has the best pocket awareness in the NFL, but his line does a damn good job of protecting him wteeek in and week out.
well you have some points, the Pack is a really good run blocking unit, decent in pass protection, I dont think one of the best. but I will disagree with you on the fact that he wasn't pressured much? you get sacked 5 times and scrambling all over the backfield, that's getting pressured? He also hits a lot of quick slants, so when he gets rid of the ball quickly its not a dump off like some other guy we know?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers also have a ton of weapons, therefore teams don't blitz against them that often which reflexs positively on the oline. I'm sure you didn't catch that part did you Coug, where they said Rodgers was number against the blitz, and hes not dumping it off!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug this is for you, not sure if you knew this

The Sam Bradford led Vikings were 7-8 end of story!!!!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Coug tends to distort things as I'm sure you are aware of, I didn't say they were bad, I didn't say they were good, they are not one of the best as Coug says! Rodgers is usually among the league leaders in getting sacked, which is truer than Cougs ridiculous claim that NO ONE has been sacked more than Sammy over the years?
And due to his scrambling ability he avoids a ton of sacks also!

Got ya, should've figured it was something like that!!! :suds:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you have some points, the Pack is a really good run blocking unit, decent in pass protection, I dont think one of the best. but I will disagree with you on the fact that he wasn't pressured much? you get sacked 5 times and scrambling all over the backfield, that's getting pressured? He also hits a lot of quick slants, so when he gets rid of the ball quickly its not a dump off like some other guy we know?

I think the Giants cover defense caused at least 2 of those sacks and Rodgers fan out of bounds twice for losses that counted as sacks.

Obviously we can agree that Bradford is a punk bitch when it comes to pressure.