• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford stats the last two years after being traded away from the Rams. The Rams have 25 passing TD's the last 2 years.

7602 passing yards. 7 Yard AVG. 741 Completions. 68% completion % 39 TD'S QB Rating 93 :clap:

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Zimmer a couple years ago about PFF in a Sports Illustrated article:

Zimmer:
"The last thing that I want to talk about before I let you guys go is this Pro Football Focus thing," Zimmer said. "I know everybody wants to get the scoop on this, but quite honestly there’s not really anybody... I look at the grades and I can’t tell you what a 0.7 is or anything like that, but I know that the people that are grading our games and our defenses and our offenses, they don’t know if the tackle gets beat inside, if we weren’t sliding out to the nickel or who our guys are supposed to cover. I guarantee they don’t know who is in our blitz package and what they are supposed to do. I would just ask everybody to take that with a grain of salt, including our fans. We as coaches get paid a whole bunch of money to do the jobs that we do, evaluate the players that we evaluate and grade them how we grade them and not based on someone else.

"That’s off my chest, go ahead."

In other words, its a joke...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zimmer:
"The last thing that I want to talk about before I let you guys go is this Pro Football Focus thing," Zimmer said. "I know everybody wants to get the scoop on this, but quite honestly there’s not really anybody... I look at the grades and I can’t tell you what a 0.7 is or anything like that, but I know that the people that are grading our games and our defenses and our offenses, they don’t know if the tackle gets beat inside, if we weren’t sliding out to the nickel or who our guys are supposed to cover. I guarantee they don’t know who is in our blitz package and what they are supposed to do. I would just ask everybody to take that with a grain of salt, including our fans. We as coaches get paid a whole bunch of money to do the jobs that we do, evaluate the players that we evaluate and grade them how we grade them and not based on someone else.

I haven't really talked about PFF lately? And yes if your being paid millions of dollars for coaching you shouldn't have to use it. Thousands of people that work in the business do use it though you can't tell me watching NFL football game and don't see it referred to at least once a game. " according to pro football focus this player ranks such and such" almost every game.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really talked about PFF lately? And yes if your being paid millions of dollars for coaching you shouldn't have to use it.

You bring it up EVERY SINGLE DAY with your "stats"...You hardly EVER use the official NFL stats, you use whatever fits your purpose, usually the scam site PFF...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really talked about PFF lately? And yes if your being paid millions of dollars for coaching you shouldn't have to use it. Thousands of people that work in the business do use it though you can't tell me watching NFL football game and don't see it referred to at least once a game. " according to pro football focus this player ranks such and such" almost every game.

How many times are we going to go through this same bullshit? I've told you already, I've watched at least 3 or 4 games per week ALL SEASON and I heard them reference PFF TWICE!!! It was early in the season, the announcers were bored and didn't have enough real stats to talk about yet...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys will enjoy this. Gets me fired up!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bring it up EVERY SINGLE DAY with your "stats"...You hardly EVER use the official NFL stats, you use whatever fits your purpose, usually the scam site PFF...

No the stats I've been using are NFL stats. PFF doesn't use stats they have a grading system.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys will enjoy this. Gets me fired up!!

Why would ANYONE want to watch a video of a career loser??? What a waste of time!!! I'd rather watch a video of a guy who actually LEADS his team to a winning record in their career...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I wasn't talking about old crap. let see some new stuff because he has played real good in bad situations the past two seasons. Eagles 28th ranked D and lead the NFL in drop passes. VIKES. Worst passing OL in the NFL but has a QB rating of 100 and breaks the NFL record for completion %

Boom and there he goes again, can't post one post without commenting on "the worst oline in the league" BULLSHIT"! It's a broken record with you! blah blah blah
Throw in the pathetic completion record blah blah blah,

you continue to regurgitate the same bullshit that we are already aware of! You do realize having ONE "decent" year does not make you a good QB, well of course you don't!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for run-blocking stats...As I've said before, they're misleading...We have a guy(Gurley)who knows how to fall forward and make yards out of what would be a loss or no gain by 99% of NFL RB's...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zimmer:
"The last thing that I want to talk about before I let you guys go is this Pro Football Focus thing," Zimmer said. "I know everybody wants to get the scoop on this, but quite honestly there’s not really anybody... I look at the grades and I can’t tell you what a 0.7
is or anything like that, but I know that the people that are grading our games and our defenses and our offenses, they don’t know if the tackle gets beat inside, if we weren’t sliding out to the nickel or who our guys are supposed to cover. I guarantee they don’t know who is in our blitz package and what they are supposed to do. I would just ask everybody to take that with a grain of salt, including our fans. We as coaches get paid a whole bunch of money to do the jobs that we do, evaluate the players that we evaluate and grade them how we grade them and not based on someone else.

Thanks, I said the same exact thing about a week ago without someone having to tell me! But but but, it's says he's good! So he must be

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? show me where the NFL has the Vikings O-line rated as the worst pass-blockers!!!

I get that from watching games. Sam doesn't lead the league in sacks because he gets rid of the ball so quick. With shorter accurate throws. Our QBs just run around till they finally get sacked. Bill Polian was on espn the other day like I said and said the Vikes had the worst pass OL. What Bradford did was amazing

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're reaching Again, I watch plenty of football and don't hear much about it at all? Really "Thousands of people" do tell who these thousands are?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're reaching Again, I watch plenty of football and don't hear much about it at all? Really "Thousands of people" do tell who these thousands are?

Almost every game I watch they pull some stats from PFF. Some times they don't Say anything but if you look it says PFF football.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I can agree the Rams Oline and Vikes are tied for worst who cares. Just think what Sam would do with an Avg OL

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that from watching games. Sam doesn't lead the league in sacks because he gets rid of the ball so quick. With shorter accurate throws. Our QBs just run around till they finally get sacked. Bill Polian was on espn the other day like I said and said the Vikes had the worst pass OL. What Bradford did was amazing

Amazing? winning TWO of the last ELEVEN games is amazing??? Polian must set the bar on amazing things pretty damn low!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford stats the last two years after being traded away from the Rams. The Rams have 25 passing TD's the last 2 years.

7602 passing yards. 7 Yard AVG. 741 Completions. 68% completion % 39 TD'S QB Rating 93 :clap:

Just think how the Rams would be doing with a QB putting up #'s like that. The Defense wouldn't be so quick to quit and give up. It would be a completely different team. :mad2:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a sec, wasn't Polian the guy who couldn't spell offensive line and wrote "offense of line"....The word senility is coming to mind right now, maybe he should have a doctor check on him...