• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't, I said I'd beat the crap out of you if you talked to me like that in person and I could...HUGE difference, little girl!!!

EVERYONE on here knows how smart I am based on my post history. On the other hand, EVERYONE knows that you are a simple minded moron who talks about nothing but one shitty player who hasn't been on the Rams in three years...

As for them having a way better QB, not really. They had the #2 defense in the NFL and Sadford blew the season with mistakes or shitty play. For example, blowing the game in Detroit and basically blowing their season because of it...

You said my time on this planet would come to an end. Maybe you were just going to shove my ass into a rocket and send it to space?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Smed that's all I want just a little respect. But you and longtimeSamfan will never man up.

awww isn't that cute, you changed my name like a little girl would!!! I guess I was right calling you a little girl this whole time!!!

As for respect, it has to be EARNED!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put up the rest of his stats but myself and others already have, all mid to lesser than the average and there are more categories than the 3 you constantly throw out there!

David Carr led league in completion percentage one year, I guess hes above average?

Most people think he probably would've been good just had a terrible OL

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said my time on this planet would come to an end. Maybe you were just going to shove my ass into a rocket and send it to space?

I actually have a friend who works at SpaceX, I was going to have them strap you inside one of their test rockets...Whatever happens, happens...I haven't talked to him about it yet, but that was my plan!!! I don't think Elon Musk would go for it though :gaah::lol:

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the hell up. You threaten to kill me the other day. I just questioned how dumb you are but you think people will see I'm the bad guy? You're something else. So the Rams and Vikes have bad OL's we can agree. One team finished with 4 more wins so that team must have a way better QB.

My GOD Sammie produced "3" more wins which means the Vikes had a better QB?, stop reaching, proves nothing, except that the Vike D was more responsible for their first 5 wins than the QB was! Stop being ridiculous!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest topic really is why isn't Stan cleaning house? Demoff and Snead haven't exactly been knocking it out of the park

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Smed that's all I want just a little respect. But you and longtimeSamfan will never man up.

And there's part of your problem Coug, I've said many times he had a decent year, nothing special, that's pretty much the same thing SJ is saying, but once again you only see what you want to see

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest topic really is why isn't Stan cleaning house? Demoff and Snead haven't exactly been knocking it out of the park

I thought Snead could still be fired depending on who gets hired??? I know he'll be involved with hiring a new coach, but he won't be the guy in charge... I don't see Demoff going anywhere though. Would be nice, but just don't see it happening. Unless Stan puts one of his kids in there, which would probably be worse...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's part of your problem Coug, I've said many times he had a decent year, nothing special, that's pretty much the same thing SJ is saying, but once again you only see what you want to see

Exactly... He thinks because everyone doesn't go gaga over the guys performance you're an enemy to him and Sadford...My point has always been that he doesn't play well enough when it matters. He puts up his numbers when they're already out of the game or when the team is already eliminated from the playoffs... Meaning there's no pressure on him and the numbers don't matter when they don't translate into wins/playoff appearances...Every team has injuries over 16 games, the good teams overcome them and win despite the problems...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people think he probably would've been good just had a terrible OL

Theres lots of QB's that people think would be good, some just aren't. Carr's oline was way worse than any oline Sammie has ever had. come on even you can see that? He also had to dink and dunk, dinking and dunking will not win you games, its been proven, so Sammie will never do anything if he continues to dink and dunk! But than again that's his game!
Sacked 76 times, 49 times, 41 times, 68 times, Sammie hasn't come close to those numbers!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The popcorn for this thread is so dam stale.

I do think Sam was better this year. Had a different look to him. Instead of Samantha he was more Sam. :lol:

But the performance certainty is not novel worthy

SJ, the thing is though, Coug doesn't stop, if he did this would all go away! I blocked him for a month, but he still threw the Bullshit out there. I don't mind talking about someone, but this is ridiculous! Ive also said I'm not going to allow him to "think" hes getting away with throwing the bullshit out here!
So when he throws BS, I'm going to call BS on him! And theres an awful lot of BS being flung
by the Cougster!

the problem is, if someone doesn't like this thread or is tired of it , they know what it is, so they shouldn't come in here. Me on the other hand have come to enjoy slamming Coug, because he makes itso easy:)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No they haven't. Demoff's record as the Rams top Exec since 2009 is 41-86-1. That's a 324 win % and ranks 30th in the leauge. If you're a coach thinking about coming here you would have to be conserened with that.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I always thought that the short bus that took Demoff and Snead (and Fisher) to the games probably got lost trying to even find the park! I mean, what evidence is there that they even saw the games? Not much, otherwise Fisher and Boras would have been shown the door long ago.

BTW, you still a Rams fan or is it the Redskins now?

2nd BTW: Who was the cheerleading babe in your recent avi, why did you change it, and did she ask for my phone number before you sent her packing?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they haven't. Demoff's record as the Rams top Exec since 2009 is 41-86-1. That's a 324 win % and ranks 30th in the leauge. If you're a coach thinking about coming here you would have to be conserened with that.

I think I'd rather have Demoff than one of Stan's kids in charge(which is a likely scenario). We get the right guy/guys as Coach/GM, Demoff would have very little input...I could see Stan putting Josh Kroenke in charge of our team(just like currently he is with the Nuggets)...In fact knowing Stan, he'd talk about how talented his kid is and could handle doing both jobs at once...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I always thought that the short bus that took Demoff and Snead (and Fisher) to the games probably got lost trying to even find the park! I mean, what evidence is there that they even saw the games? Not much, otherwise Fisher and Boras would have been shown the door long ago.

BTW, you still a Rams fan or is it the Redskins now?

2nd BTW: Who was the cheerleading babe in your recent avi, why did you change it, and did she ask for my phone number before you sent her packing?

Ram staff live in a van down by the river, they are striving to move up to a short bus, they have a plan!

SJ is a Florida State fan, not Redskins?

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram staff live in a van down by the river, they are striving to move up to a short bus, they have a plan!

SJ is a Florida State fan, not Redskins?

My bad. I think I was hacked by the Russians who distracted me by making me think that I could date beautiful Russian chicks. But is that a Bucs flag in his favorites?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, it's likely we'll have to do something with Snead sooner rather than later...Supposedly, McDaniels doesn't see us as a good fit right now because of Snead...Basically, If we hire him, then fire Snead next year, McDaniels is a lame duck and a new GM might want to bring in a coach of his liking...